Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shemp the Stooge
Feb 23, 2001
On that topic, do you think when this all goes under a real developer could buy up all their art assets on the cheap and use them in an actual game? I bet when you include all the rejected designs there is enough to make something with.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shemp the Stooge
Feb 23, 2001

Loiosh posted:

SpaceX Dragon v2:

I have to point out that Elon Musk started SpaceX with about 100 million dollars in his budget for it. 6 million more and SC could have made real space ships.

Shemp the Stooge
Feb 23, 2001

MeLKoR posted:

Out of 33 posts you made in this thread 27 are directly addressing DS or replying to some mention of DS. Just sayin'.

Is there some sort of metrics extension for SA I don't know about?

Shemp the Stooge
Feb 23, 2001
http://www.vcpost.com/articles/109801/20151201/star-citizen-updates-release-crowdfunding-star-studded-game.htm

Mad Catz presents Star Citizen.

Shemp the Stooge
Feb 23, 2001
I really want to crash ships into other ships but don't want to pay them anything, Are they going to do a free weekend anytime soon?

Shemp the Stooge
Feb 23, 2001

Interesting. They are going to try and go after the cash cow that is furry money.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shemp the Stooge
Feb 23, 2001

FactsAreUseless posted:

Easy come, easy go
Ship jpgs, refunds? No.

YOU PROMISED! You said I could have some friends sleep over and you wouldn't embarrass me. GO AWAY. They are going to think I am so LAME!!

• Locked thread