Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thronde
Aug 4, 2012

Fun Shoe

LordWildMan posted:

As a long time lurker in this thread, this Citizen Con finally convinced me to try and get my refund. It isn't in the hundreds of dollars, but it is a lot to me. I am finally convinced that there is no game, and there never will be a game like what was promised. If a game ever comes out, it will be broken, half-baked, and will be out-shined by other space games that are out there even now.

Honestly I don't understand how you can have an entire convention, where people pay a crazy amount of money to go to, and have, quite literally, nothing to show for it. That is the most damning thing. They promised there would be great stuff to show after gamescom, and now we know there wasn't. You can only break promises for so long before people no longer believe you. The rest of the gaming world lost their trust in this game years ago. Now the rest of the backers are starting to realize that the whole project is FUBAR. What will CIG do in the next few months will determine their fate.

Make sure to file a complaint with the LA DA and FTC after your initial "no refunds blah blah" letter from MoMA.

Tuesday I'll be calling the Secret Service field office in LA to see what they recommend irt my refund that's now a month over due.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thronde
Aug 4, 2012

Fun Shoe
Wiz is in here on the page I'm on just wrecking Lazrins rear end in a top hat so hard Fuzzy Modem is getting vibes in jail from it.

Seriously Wiz I'm going to buy you a beer some day and hand it to you with the label just saying "mic dropper 2016".

Thronde
Aug 4, 2012

Fun Shoe
https://waypoint.vice.com/en_us/article/i-sold-my-star-citizen-fleet-to-finance-a-new-car?utm_source=wpfbusads

Anyone seen this? Guy's basically showing how he gamed the gray market to buy a car. Pretty cool read, and also hilarious insight into the delusions of shitizens.

Edit I also missed some pages. Who got doxxed?

Thronde fucked around with this message at 02:43 on Nov 12, 2016

Thronde
Aug 4, 2012

Fun Shoe
Just got a check in the mail. I'm FREEEEEEE MOTHERFUCKER.

It's hilarious holding a paper check I made some fucknugget sign for a whopping 35 bucks. I'm gonna make a copy, frame it, and hang it on the wall as a reminder of "Never Again"

Thronde
Aug 4, 2012

Fun Shoe

ZekeNY posted:

How many votes did Trump get?

Enough to win. :smugdog:

Thronde
Aug 4, 2012

Fun Shoe
Dammit, I go away for 2 loving DAYS, and you GOONS ruin everything!

Also, Derek getting Derekt, that's goddamned hilarious. As is outing a loving creepy scammer. Just amazing all around. Praise Beer and America. Allahu Akbar.

Thronde fucked around with this message at 21:21 on Nov 20, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thronde
Aug 4, 2012

Fun Shoe
Skipped to the end of the thread because FYAD is the :reddit: of SA. Complete with racists, pedophiles, and furries. They're dumb and their gimmicky posting is bad.

This sale is poo poo, game's poo poo. Glad I got out. Thread drama was funny, then unfunny, then just sad as some dipshit was trying to curry favor with posters in some lovely subforum similar to :reddit: with "look guys I'm cool too" kinda posting.

Whatever, bring on the failcascade of SC please, I want off this train.

• Locked thread