Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

:gary::margeball:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

Hey goons which jpegs are OP or FOTM because I'm looking to get into this game and only want the most :tubular: jpegs.

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

so are they releasing a patch mostly fixing hilarious bugs and calling it alpha 2.whoa

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

Really this whole thing pisses me the gently caress off. if you are going to take $93mil of nerd cash and squander it, at least buy a loving kuratas or two. If he bought a Kuratas and modified it with a real Gatling gun and maybe some craycray 10ft custom made ff7 type sword, you could actually defend yourself in style against the hordes of angry backers. :goonsay:

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

Ben, if you are reading this thread, ignore all these small minded fat-shaming bigots. Live your life the way you see fit, in fact I recommend putting on another 400lbs as a gently caress you to these haters!

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

I'm sorry your internet spaceship game is vaporware.

(I'm not sorry)

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

spacetoaster posted:

I know some of you have made comments about Ben getting surgery, but I don't think that will help him. People who get stomach staples, lipo, etc will be right back in the same place they started at if they don't change their habits.

Ben (or Ben underling) if you're reading this, just drink water. I know you're probably drinking a lot of sugar every day. Just drink water. Eat all the same crap you have been eating, but stop drinking anything that isn't just plain water.

I think you'd be surprised at how much better you'll feel (and I bet you'd drop a small child's weight over several months too!).

Ben if you are reading this, continue to ignore all these fat shaming bigots. Being morbidly obese is simply a life ending choice. In fact, I would start drinking straight mayonnaise from now on because gently caress anybody who tells you being fat is somehow wrong.

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

derek is a big fat phony, you f5 and there is no blog. smoke and mirrors :v:

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

i wish my true calling in life was defending vaporware on a irrelevant comedy forum

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

Wrath of the Bitch King posted:

I'm not all up on the drama of this Star Citizen bullshit, but when this was all getting started I said to myself, "Hey, isn't Chris Roberts the dude that failed at everything after Wing Commander?"

Then I didn't buy the hypothetical game. I'm a pretty smart guy is what I'm trying to say, I guess.

same

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

i bought ED and rebel galaxy though because they are fun games

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

who would of thought dr derek smart would fail to deliver, of all people

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

ben please just ignore all the idiots itt and do what your enlarged heart feels is best. start eating deep fried sticks of butter as a light snack

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

what sexual positions are still left to ben and his wife? i'm legit curious about the physics of 2 blobs mating

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

What if Derek Smart is super busy doing work on LoD to blog about Star Citizen :ohdearsass:

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

since the price of bitcoins is falling should i start investing in jpegs?

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

maybe you were more serious about your deadlines, crippled kids wouldn't be bullying you on the internet, derek smart

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

it turns out the blog includes the winners to the great bird gambit

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

starkebn posted:

You guys sure like picking on people's appearances in this thread

Yeah, some of the comments about Sandi are a little much especially. There are so many things to mock about these people, we don't need to resort to this poo poo.

Except Ben, he is a glutton. I have no problems shaming the gently caress out of someone who put on a couple of hundred pounds in the span of a few years with no sign of reversing that trend. Ben, if you are reading this, why not eat a healthy 2000 calories a day and use the money you save from food bills to do a number of things such as saving a nest egg for with poo poo goes south and you are left high and dry, buying more jpegs in case of a miracle event in which the game comes out and is great, or even donating it to starving children abroad. There is quite simply so much biomass on this planet and hoarding it is plain wrong.

Anyway, Croberts was so smart in making :lesnick: the fall guy because when time comes for him to fall on his sword, the layers of fat will prevent it from reaching his internal organs.

Percelus fucked around with this message at 16:44 on Nov 7, 2015

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

Let us celebrate nazigate with some more animes

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

Omi-Polari posted:

Nostalgia and "ultimate immersive experience" are compelling for 35-year-old manchildren because they remember playing games when they were 13 or 14 when their brains were a lot more malleable and easily immersed in fantasy worlds. But a lot of the games they played then were pretty lovely.

I mean I'm a horrible nerd too but that's the reason.

When I was 13 and first started smoking the reefer, Morrowind was the most amazing video game experience I ever had. I can still get immersed in a good fantasy world but I need shrooms now.

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

Anyone ever say you look a lot like ulillillia?

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

MeLKoR posted:

my e-cred :negative:

this one's too far gone, brain just went bad

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

guys I'm laughing about this poo poo to keep up my shitposter profile high, not because the writing's on the wall about what a doomed clusterfuck this project has become. secretly think it will come out and be :gary:PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARP:yarg:

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

i don't think these guys understand the average SA poster, i'm p sure we just flock to train wrecks since we're all emotionally dependent on a constant source of schadenfreude. afaik this communities never been prone to tearing down projects that are actually coming along, we just are the vultures hovering over the poor dying animals.

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

goons helped save ccp from monoclegate, that's how edgy we are

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

some goons did

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

Sarsapariller posted:

Seraph it is a two-second inconvenience to place your new accounts on ignore please save me the trouble and just blankpost from now on tia

that sounds boring

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

why is there even an ignore button idgi

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

A Neurotic Jew posted:

Lesnick is comically fat, but despite dehumanizing him constantly I still feel bad for him. It gets better you fatty.

i think being fat gets worse. i wonder if he needs one of those sleep apnea machines to not die during the night, or if he has full blown diabetes yet

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

Spaced God posted:

Yo for real though, can we just take a second to acknowledge that the best genre of sandwiches are fat sandwiches and anyone who denies that is loving incorrect?
Best sandwich is one from the hole in the wall down the road where I grew up. Bacon + Lettuce + Tomato + Chicken Fingers + French Fries + Honey Barbeque sauce. I had to starve myself all day to eat it, but gently caress it was worth it.

If y'all are ever in north NJ loving grab one of them. And eat it while questioning why you were in NJ.

I'm sorry you grew up in a scummy town I spent 4 years urinating and vomiting in the streets of

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

if i had a child that i was mad at but wanted to passive aggressive about it, i'd buy them this game.

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

it has to be stress eating, he is working for chris roberts and sandi gardiner after all

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

Tippis posted:

Nonono. I meant pinhead (2), not Pinhead.
:thejoke:

that term is going to be controversial when the first generation of zika babies start reaching maturity

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

the new ToS means that CIG is preparing for the cut and run phase of the development cycle

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

anyone else starting to get worried squadron 42 might not ship this year? :ohdear:

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

are we sure ben lesnick just has sepsis and wasn't getting deskeletonized and implanted with liquid silver?

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

ManofManyAliases posted:

I'm not Toast.

I bought that pack because I sold my previous LTI Caterpillar. This is a better deal as it includes the dragonflies.

i'm sorry to break this to you, but it's not. one pack of jpegs is as equally lovely of a deal as another pack of jpegs

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

Sappo569 posted:

Remember he only needed 1 or 2 more days in the hospital, feeling right as rain

But they're bathing him? Or does his wife bathe him at home too

Sounds like another Star Marine

come to think of it, i spent a week in the hospital after my appendix ruptured and they never bathed me. is it just something they do when a patient's odor becomes offensive?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

he could just have a diaper fetish :jerry:

• Locked thread