Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
drink Dr Pepper actually
Oct 11, 2012
I don't think I've seen it posted yet, but here's the donor for Sandi's stump legs:

and her helmet:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drink Dr Pepper actually
Oct 11, 2012

Daztek posted:

I tried to find it but DeviantArt and Mass Effect is not a good combination

I can't find the exact pose he used, but that's definitely one of Edi's alternate armors.

drink Dr Pepper actually
Oct 11, 2012

Eonwe posted:

Oh my gently caress

and here's the guy tasked with cleaning them up lol

drink Dr Pepper actually
Oct 11, 2012

Daztek posted:

Are you a wizard

Yes.

But I'm also an artist and I work at a site where people can submit their own images and sell to others. So many people try pulling a Ryan Archer and sneaking traced/shopped stuff like that past us. I've gotten pretty good at finding originals.

drink Dr Pepper actually
Oct 11, 2012

drat Dirty Ape posted:

I'll bet that Archer guy is behind that terrible CitizenCon poster too.

I always liked this guy in the back. Everyone else gets futuristic metal bibs and greebls doodled on them, but not him.

drink Dr Pepper actually
Oct 11, 2012

Wise Learned Man posted:

e: I'm also still baffled as to why leather jacket lady's arms are so loving long.

PRO-ARTIST TIP: Does the image you want to use only have one visible arm? Just keep pasting it over and over! they're p much interchangeable like who's gonna ever notice lmao

Original here.

drink Dr Pepper actually
Oct 11, 2012

alf_pogs posted:

i'd nearly done a 180 on archer and started to think of him as some sort of photomashing outsider art genius but then i saw his loving fedora and wish he was dead

He doesn't actually own one, just photoshops it right onto his head.

drink Dr Pepper actually
Oct 11, 2012

Fargin Icehole posted:

Ryan Archer can't draw a mouth. That princess diana rework (or buffy?) with the mouth took me down memory lane, because I could've mistaken it for dominic deegan

Ursine Catastrophe posted:

gently caress you for reminding me that was a thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drink Dr Pepper actually
Oct 11, 2012

:neckbeard:

AP posted:

Where did the helmet come from, any other pictures of it?

It's a replica helmet from Space Above and Beyond.

• Locked thread