Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kuarduck
Nov 15, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kuarduck
Nov 15, 2012

Colostomy Bag posted:

Where is that QWERTY wrist keyboard from?

Looks like something he cobbled together, no self-respecting producer of cheap chinese crap is going to make a keyboard that thick.

gently caress, I just spent the last five minutes :stare:-ing at his chubby armwristhand appendage.

kuarduck
Nov 15, 2012

FrankieGoes posted:

An actual adult human did this. On purpose. And then thought it would be a good idea to put it on the Internet.

Most likely with the help of another adult human to take the picture and make actual money, by associating/interacting with other people, in order to afford all the poo poo duct taped to this girthy individual.

kuarduck
Nov 15, 2012

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

I greet you from the future, Derek Smart.

Or, by the time he reads it, the past.

edit: it sounded better in my head. leave me alone.

kuarduck
Nov 15, 2012
Shitposting to 2000.
:nallears:

kuarduck
Nov 15, 2012

kuarduck
Nov 15, 2012
https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/471bjk/moderator_update/

quote:

Hey everyone,
/u/Dolvak has decided to step down as moderator. He will be replaced by /u/Jumbify – our CSS expert and possibly the only person who has done more for this subreddit than Dolvak.
Okay, who has the drama on this one? I skipped a few pages so I may have missed it.

kuarduck
Nov 15, 2012

Berious posted:

We're conspiring to hijack that subreddit as part of our grand scheme to ruin the BDSSE. Running out the INN neckbeard was phase one.

Please don't tell anyone on reddit.

Guess I better go read the private thread. :commissar:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kuarduck
Nov 15, 2012

alf_pogs posted:

this thread will only stop truly begin when star citizen is released

• Locked thread