Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dunite
Oct 12, 2013
It's quite entertaining to see all the crazy people that live on Reddit.

Reddit just reminds me of all the people I met while working in Alaska.

Both parties are weird as poo poo and would never survive in the Continental US.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dunite
Oct 12, 2013
It seems like Redditors impression of goons more correctly reprents their own actions than it does that of SA forum members.

Does that mean Reddit is better at being Goony than goons are?

Dunite
Oct 12, 2013

Tijuana Bibliophile posted:

Whoa. That means you've personally lined Lowtax's pockets with like $300 including what they spent

Thank you for saving the forums :911:

Lowtax is going to have a coke filled holiday just from this thread.

How long before he reaches Chris levels of coke?

Dunite
Oct 12, 2013

spacetoaster posted:

NOnonononononononononolnononononononononononononononono. Why did I google sc bible. whywhywhywhy.

Crap. All of you should suffer too.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/46095085/The%20BIG%20Star%20Citizen%20Admirer%27s%20Manual.pdf

I too like to write for a week straight when I am neither payed nor required to publish said volume.

Dunite
Oct 12, 2013

doctor iono posted:

the first thing he lists as a feature of a nice car: power steering

Well executed power steering feels almost like a 1:1 translation of the tires on the road followed very closely by suspension.

Anything beyond those two things is quite minor to a good driving experience.

Edit: Assuming you can drive the car and just not stare at a jpeg of said car.

Dunite
Oct 12, 2013
Can anyone shop this into some good SC propaganda?

Dunite
Oct 12, 2013

spacetoaster posted:

I think you'd be surprised at how much better you'll feel (and I bet you'd drop a small child's weight over several months too!).

Ben can never lose a small child's weight because he has been cursed by Chris Himself to carry the mass of all the unborn children aborted so nerds can invest those future children's college funds in jpegs.

Dunite
Oct 12, 2013

MeLKoR posted:

Can those two even mate? How would that work, mechanically speaking? Does he have a 2 foot long dick or something?

The surprise here is that Bens nether regions has morphed into a sweaty pussy and his SO puts on a strap on.

Dunite
Oct 12, 2013
I just realized that all of this time that Seraph has been called a pedophile, he has not once denied or admitted that he did something wrong.

Correct me if he did.

My point being is he clearly is a crazy person that would abuse a child if you left him in a room alone. And maybe some jpegs too.

Which brings me to another point, why does he have internet access?

Dunite
Oct 12, 2013

I think you fail to notice the truely ironic thing about this model.

They spent a good chunk of time modeling the spherical aberations and occlusions in the lense when they could have simply modeled it as perfectly clear cause future.

Dunite
Oct 12, 2013

EminusSleepus posted:

I realized Francis is Ben's long lost brother

Don't know why this guy gets so angry over what I presume is a loss.

He should be proud to be a loser. It would set him in the right mindset to lose some pounds.

Dunite
Oct 12, 2013

G0RF posted:

Oh yeah? Well what do you think about THIS, huh?!

So, if you take a poo poo during a jump does that mean you leave a lightyear long skid mark across the galaxy?

e: This is the effect that food undergoes near Bens mass/black hole.

Dunite
Oct 12, 2013

Man who is in charge of the sound design and what idiot thought it was a good idea to have to sit through a loading animation?

Dunite
Oct 12, 2013
At this point I development in SC, even if the company goes belly up, someone, Bootcha, needs to step in and buy the rotting husk of the game.

I'm sure by the time this happens, all of the resources in game will be able to be cobbled together in a ghetto buggy 3D Space Station 13.

Dunite
Oct 12, 2013

I think this gif appropriatatly conveys the enthusiasm with which Chris announces a new release.

Dunite
Oct 12, 2013

This is incredible.

Also can you still crash ships if you have an account that no longer has any packages on it?

Dunite
Oct 12, 2013

Sarsapariller posted:

Which is fine, I'd just hate to see anyone lose real money because they assumed the game was going to be tolerant about poking the whales. I'd be very paranoid for a little while yet.

So who is going to set up the Intergalactic Space Whalers Organization.

Bonus points if CIG lets you modify engine output to make it look like you are burning oil.

Dunite
Oct 12, 2013
What is this 2.1.0 invite from CIG sitting in my inbox and why should I care?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dunite
Oct 12, 2013
I thought the only way to become a goon was to be called a goon by someone else.

A goon christening if you will.

Self-declaration as a goon was analagous to claiming you actually graduated with a degree; I.E. Sandi/Matlida.

• Locked thread