Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gentleman Baller
Oct 13, 2013
Hello friends my brother is in a wheelchair and well I was just wondering what sort of stuff on the internet that allows him to do without fear of reprisal.

Thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gentleman Baller
Oct 13, 2013
I'm very sympathetic to the idea that the scope increased so there are clearly going to be delays but what is the excuse for the FPS module taking so long to get crosshairs right? In Cryengine? The only thing that I can think of, is that the game is being mismanaged to hell and back. Chris Roberts didn't learn his lesson and the game is suffering severely for it. I was skeptical of all the naysayers, but the only action that made any sense was getting a refund and re-buying if it actually comes out. Karl! Join us! You're a bit weird but so are most of us. Getting a refund will send a serious message and if it does actually launch most goons will be happy to do stuff with you to pay for your insurance.

Gentleman Baller fucked around with this message at 14:29 on Nov 6, 2015

• Locked thread