Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
A new thread, and ten pages long already. The 'verse is beautiful today, citizens.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I had a vision today. Star Citizen is real. I've seen it and it's beautiful. And you can see that beauty yourself, if you choose to believe in Star Citizen. Believe in Star Citizen!

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
The cosmic beauty. It burns my eyes and it melts my brain. I am one with space now. Star Citizen. Star Citizen. All praise Star Citizen. My body shall perish, but my soul shall live on in the 'verse.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Karl_Ramseier posted:

More blogs and more hot air. As always, mighty internet warlord. And if you take it kindly or not, you are a loving liar. We are all waiting for you to do something since July and we will still be waiting in January.

Sorry about your brain rot, man.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Karl_Ramseier posted:

Regarding my investment:
0$. My packages are still gifted from my brother in law, but he is a concierge backer and I have access to his account. Likewise his twitter account. And vice versa. I wouldn't have a problem to "admit" anything. I paid 120E for ED, 50 for Battletech, Divinity 50€, Aquanox 50€. So one could say I love kickstarter projects.
I would have pledged a constellation package, but I got a nice birthday present, so no need to invest any money, end of story.

Regarding CIG and SC:
At the end of the day they will do whatever they think is appropriate and they only react if the pledge counter slows down. If I think the allegations are true ( I don't) doesn't make a difference.
We are all just producing noise, except the OP, he also produces also a lot of hot air. The escapist had at least the guts to stay behind their article. Mr. Smart just sends some fancy letters. Get the lawsuit going already mighty internet warlord.

Wait, disregard my previous post. My brother and I share this account and he's a bit of a knob.

May I interest you in Bitcoins, my dear friend? It's an internet currency of the future that will make you a millionaire.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

I said come in! posted:

No offense but you have a history of being a liar. Chances are you are lying about this like you have been with everything else.

Derek Smart is not a crook.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Lol, seven days.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Mr. Derek Smart, can you sue my childhood bully for me, please?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Has anyone been sued in the last 1,000 posts?

E: Nice vid, Bootcha.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

ewe2 posted:

Oh noes

Three guesses who they blame.

All my three guesses are Derek Smart.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
A quick recap for people who can't keep up with the thread.

Derek Smart has severely maimed Chris Roberts in a fight effectively putting him in a wheelchair for life. Now he's suing for making his knuckles hurt.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Oh, and a goon is mad because he hates fun. But that's not new.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Amethyst posted:

It's incredible how easy it is to reduce the big hard internet men of Star Citizen crew into puddles of tears when you suggest that maybe stalking a wheelchair bound cripple isn't a cool and badass thing to do. Perhaps the tightneing you feel in your chest when confronted with your own shortcomings should be harnessed for personal growth, rather than going into a panic and posting the loving get out frog 12 times in a row.

I am in tears. Because I'm laughing. At your posts. Get it? Your posts are laughably bad and they make me laugh so hard I actually cry. That's how bad you posts are.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
The c-word is not a nice word to use when talking about physically handicapped. It's highly disrespectful, actually.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Derek 'D' Smart, forums user Amethyst is harassing this thread. How can you allow this?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
But seriously, Dr. Smart, I know it's not dox, but we've been over this. If you want to sue someone for cyber harassing, at least be a bigger man and don't mention their name directly along with their photos. They will know, we will know, everyone is going to have a grand good time anyway. Just, you know, take it easier. Unless you are actually afraid for your life because of what a handicapped teenager said on the Internet.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
You can post funny photos with blurred out faces, though. But they need to be very funny.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Romes128 posted:

who said he was mentally disabled?

The PC term is Star Citizen.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I hope that Dolvak will do something more productive with his time now that he doesn't have to fight for imaginary space ships.

I hope one day I will also be able to do something more productive than reading this admittedly hilarious thread.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
The wheels on the chair go round and round,
round and round,
round and round.
The wheels on the chair go round and round,
all day long.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
When I was 19 no one wanted to sue me.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

kordansk posted:

We have reached peak armchair. Developers psychiatrists lawyers. What's next?

I am an actual armchair in real life.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
With wheels.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Is there a button on reddit to remove all your posts, or did he have to delete them one by one?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Court appeals on wheels.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Okay, I'm going to post a random picture I've found by searching for a space ship wheelchair. And I kind of feel bad about posting it. Please let me know what you think. I will definitely remove it if it's in poor taste.

E: Apparently this image was posted on Star Citizen forums, so I am compelled to remove it just in case. I hope this child gets more care from their parents than they give to imaginary ships.

Paladinus fucked around with this message at 15:57 on Oct 28, 2015

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Okay, it's no longer funny to me. I am sad about everything.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

A Neurotic Jew posted:

this episode of star citizen has really challenged me and made me rethink alot of things. Overall it wasn't the most fun episode but I'd still give it a 4....out of 5.

Mentally challenged?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
That's him in the wheelchair.
That's him in the spot-light.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Lowtax, redditors view and save content from this thread for free. You are missing the hottest cash opportunity here. Those people are known to pay thousands for jpegs, and we've got videos in this thread. Just imagine.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face.
The streets are exteded gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown.
The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "save us!"
And I'll look down, and whisper "that's him in the wheelchair."

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
'Who's on first?'

'That's him in the wheelchair.'

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Vader: Obi-Wan never told you what happened to your father.
Luke: He told me enough! He told me you killed him!
Vader: No, that's him in the wheelchair.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Why did I keep the car? Ten people right there. Ten people. Ten more people. This pin. Two people. This is gold. Two more people. It would have given me two more. At least one. It would have given me one. One more. One more person. That's him in the wheelchair.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
The chair!!!

HAS WHEELS!

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

G0RF posted:

Dolvak creates Stargur, an image host service, to protect Spergs from future imgur takedown attacks (of the sort he himself might have been responsible for when targeting SomethingAwful...)

WHy,.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I am a proud goon soldier. I will fight with all my strength to make sure that a video game fails. This is my purpose in life. Hail Smart!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Ayn Randi posted:

starfeld

what is the deal with spaceliner food?

https://soundcloud.com/logicalsabotage/seinfeld-main-theme-airhorn-edition

• Locked thread