Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LCL-Dead
Apr 22, 2014

Grimey Drawer

Kakarot posted:

just started playing as well. I laugh every time at the stupid deaths I do. Flying off bikes is the best type

My daughter told me I was a bad driver after police rammed me about 8 times in 3 seconds at an intersection.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LCL-Dead
Apr 22, 2014

Grimey Drawer
While skipping around through 1500 pages of backlog I evidently skipped over the INN debacle.

What happened?

LCL-Dead
Apr 22, 2014

Grimey Drawer

Deloria posted:

(But in my defense it was my confirmation money - so free money to begin with).

Step 1: Have rich family.

I didn't get poo poo but a pat on the back when I went through confirmation, must be nice.

LCL-Dead
Apr 22, 2014

Grimey Drawer

starkebn posted:

Deloria, you backed because you got caught up in the hype and thought you'd be more and more popular for spending more money than most other people.

Get a refund commando

hey now, if it worked for wulf, it can work for her too.

LCL-Dead
Apr 22, 2014

Grimey Drawer

Deloria posted:

I will never blame Chris Roberts for dreaming too big or having too much ambition - we were all right there with him - and many still are if that makes sense?

Can we at least get on the same page and get you to blame him for gross managerial incompetence?

LCL-Dead
Apr 22, 2014

Grimey Drawer
Star Citizen: Your one stop shop for Elastic Waistbands, Cats and Dreams.

LCL-Dead
Apr 22, 2014

Grimey Drawer

Beet Wagon posted:

I will never get over how loving terrified Summer Glau looks in that picture.

I don't get "terrified" from it. To me it just looks like she's putting up with morbidly obese fan #1,432, probably trying to not think about all the times he's likely touched himself to pictures of her online.

LCL-Dead
Apr 22, 2014

Grimey Drawer

I laughed a little.

LCL-Dead
Apr 22, 2014

Grimey Drawer

And again on Instagram, haha.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LCL-Dead
Apr 22, 2014

Grimey Drawer
Jesus gently caress, you guys have lost your way.

• Locked thread