Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Truga
May 4, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

TheAgent posted:

the best thing about ships is that they were still using their full polycount at any lod

and guess what

they still are

lol

yeah the servers will be fine trying to articulate two 1.5m poly ships with very intricate damage models, fully fleshed out interiors and full crews of 40 players each at 5,000km apart

lol

Lies, I just got this from a source
17:53 whiteskyma+| RX480 would run u star citizen with no problems once they fix the network code

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truga
May 4, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

D_Smart posted:

The correct way: JIF

Well I'm glad someone finally took action against this philistine

Truga
May 4, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

Finally caught up with the thread, skimmed through like 3000 posts in the last 24h. lmao at people arguing with an admin who banned a fucker who says "jif" and hates pizza :yikes:

Meanwhile at CIG:

Here's to 4 more years of this shitshow

Truga
May 4, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

dox'd af

Truga
May 4, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

Skellybones posted:

Matoi Ryuko is a cool person, don't worry, I'll vouch for them.

Truga
May 4, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

4 more years :cheers:

Truga
May 4, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

Urusei Yatsura is very good.

Truga
May 4, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

MeLKoR posted:

Says the guy with a 3 page rap sheet including 12 bans and a permaban that he somehow got pardoned.

on the other hand, he's got a LoD av, can't be all bad

Truga
May 4, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

Anyone know why I can no longer post in the frontier SC thread?

Truga
May 4, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

Tippis posted:

Yeah, that part I really don't get.
How do you get blue balls syndrome from playing stuff that's out and available, rather than wait forever and paying for the not-privilege?

Aren't you an eve player? Blueballs was a centerpiece of many strategies there back when I played. Very bad strategies, but still

Truga
May 4, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

Beet Wagon posted:

LMAO I guess all that expensive furniture just appeared out of thin air, huh LazrinLethality?

Chris bought that with his untold millions of wing commander fame you dolt

Truga
May 4, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

I think I figured it out guys. I figured out why this is the most open game development ever. We (i.e. the public) know exactly as much about the game as chris & co. on tv youtube do.

Truga
May 4, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

Norefund14days posted:

SO I may have missed it somewhere in the thread but what ever happened to Solar Plebian?

It was too good of a game so EA had it sabotaged

Truga
May 4, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

Tijuana Bibliophile posted:

I can't wait for Data/Levels/SQ42/SQ42_Cutscenes/Pusher_Romance.pak

Already in the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truga
May 4, 2014

Lipstick Apathy