Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Photosyphilis
Jul 17, 2014

Science rules!
I wanna see a compiled list of all the humanitarian things you could've done with all the money that was funneled into this spergs wet dream

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Photosyphilis
Jul 17, 2014

Science rules!

AP posted:

Incredible stuff, but if this is true it's amazing and the grey market is finished. Derek will need to put a new blog out asap. Link > You need a Platinum Upgrade to view this link.

Had my Plat friend copy paste that for me. Idk man. That's some risk/reward shenanigans, but I think it'll be worth it. It's like watching a pleb-fueled soap opera. This could be the thing that mixes everything up at this point

Photosyphilis
Jul 17, 2014

Science rules!

duckfarts posted:

it does look like one of those things you're supposed to soak in water then it grows to ten times its budgetsize

:lol:

Photosyphilis
Jul 17, 2014

Science rules!

Octopode posted:

No. I work here. I manage operations for this and integration for this, while making sure that their stuff keeps working in here.

Hahaha your computer's are old, what do you know :smug:

Photosyphilis
Jul 17, 2014

Science rules!

AP posted:

Sides and top are done, still working on the floor.

I see what you did there

Photosyphilis
Jul 17, 2014

Science rules!
I gotta know what these tiers are. What the poo poo is a Grand Admiral

Photosyphilis
Jul 17, 2014

Science rules!
Oh my. That's alota jpeg

Photosyphilis
Jul 17, 2014

Science rules!
I like how this thread teeters on the edge of "goldmine treasure" and "most gassable thread I've ever seen". I came in around 200 or 300 pages ago. Can someone direct me to some highlights?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Photosyphilis
Jul 17, 2014

Science rules!
YO WHAT THE gently caress IS WRONG WITH THAT AMORPHOUS MAN'S ARMS

e: I'm referring to this guy. I think his name is Ben? Does he have some sort of disability or has he just reached the chandrasakhar limit

Photosyphilis fucked around with this message at 14:16 on Jan 2, 2016

• Locked thread