Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JazzPaws
Aug 10, 2014

- Ponzi Scheme Survivor -

pftc posted:

(Derek Smart insists that CIG’s head of marketing, Sandi Gardiner, is secretly married to Roberts and should therefore be called “Sandra Roberts”),
https://archive.is/NaxCA#selection-1179.108-1179.256

My friend that is old news, she even said as much during the last public koolaid gathering beneath the concorde in the UK. I would expect she is using her "SAG" name, to further her "acting" career, hopefully on projects that shall never see the light of day in any English speaking country...possibly she's working on a film project to screen at detention camps to induce terrorists to co-operate.

"<Insert generic terrorist name here> three choices, talk or be thrown from a helicopter at a thousand feet, or watch this film starring Sandy Gardiner......"

"American dog cast me from your flying machine"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JazzPaws
Aug 10, 2014

Mithranderp posted:

I'm reading Harry Potter in French; does that qualify me to run the marketing department of a game publisher?

In the French version, doe's Hermione have a threesome? just curious.

Oh and Happy St. Derek day..

JazzPaws
Aug 10, 2014

Wafflz posted:

Will everyone in this thread who plays FO4 name their dog Legal?

No point, he wont answer as it is, unless someone has food. I think he's a cat trapped in a dogs body...

JazzPaws
Aug 10, 2014

Paladinus posted:

You are not the face of a $95 million game.

Correct....

This is the face of a $95 million game.....

:gary:

JazzPaws
Aug 10, 2014

I currently do not own a cat...but I have this as a placeholder...

JazzPaws
Aug 10, 2014

peter gabriel posted:

Looks like you put a cloth filter on my cat

Tuxedo cat's totally own, always dressed for a dinner party.

JazzPaws
Aug 10, 2014

Do your civic duty and retweet..

JazzPaws
Aug 10, 2014

peter gabriel posted:

I'll sum it up:
Guys a fuckwit

Yes indeed, but still doesn't take away from the fact that your avatar is loving awesome....
Never forget that.

JazzPaws
Aug 10, 2014

Kimsemus posted:

So I haven't been paying attention to the thread in 2 days, did we win Star Citizen?

Well this landed recently.....

http://www.dereksmart.org/2015/11/interstellar-pirates/

JazzPaws
Aug 10, 2014

Toops posted:

Guys I'm worried SC won't come out it October 2014 but they shun me in RSI forums so can someone help me? Serious replies only please, I'm seriously worried I have a lot riding on this.

Do they shun you because you're a moderator? like the other guy? Or are you both closet reddit users?

Fake edit: Oh hi Sandi x

JazzPaws fucked around with this message at 02:27 on Nov 5, 2015

JazzPaws
Aug 10, 2014

ideate posted:

hi

here is my cat who is part bengal I really wanted to be a bengal carrier but now I have asked for a refund (seriously thanks)

I see he's like "Do you have any idea what time it is? It's loving midday and your bugging me about jpeg spaceships...seriously dude gently caress off"

JazzPaws
Aug 10, 2014

Kakarot posted:

So I totally forgot about the asparagus, just went to piss and was wondering what on Earth that smell was :catstare:
Then I remembered......
I must not have had asparagus in a long time because drat that was nasty

Eat lots of pineapple and drink pineapple juice...
Your girlfriend will thank you.

:wink:

JazzPaws
Aug 10, 2014

MeLKoR posted:

How many do you need? I'm sure they can sell you a few concepts if you need something that isn't on the list.

We did briefly have the LTI potato, so i'm sure we'll soon have variants such as the LTI sweet potato..

JazzPaws
Aug 10, 2014

AP posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxrL662HGn0

It's amazing to watch how deluded some of these people are.

It was as if he is commentating a golf tournament... :smithicide:

JazzPaws
Aug 10, 2014

That was funny the other was not, I should have watched the other on a computer at an internet café. So when I smash the screen I can just go home..

or at least he could have spiced it up...example:

"Tiger lining up with the hole, firm grip on the shaft, his balls have been in the rough today and it'll be a tight shot, he can pull it off, but could get messy and land him in a sticky situation"

....oh and he's going to play some golf as well.

JazzPaws
Aug 10, 2014

Toops posted:

Chris: Benny. Bring me everyone.

Ben: What you mean everyone?
:gary: EVVVVVVRRRYYYYYOOOOONNEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Chris: It's the cops outside we'd better go..you stay here.

Ben: What do you want me to tell them?

Chris: Tell them we were doing their :gary: PAAAAAARRRP !!!!

JazzPaws
Aug 10, 2014

Has Disco Lando's "dream job" at CIIG (Chapter 11 Games) is fast tracking into a nightmare? these are the things I ponder..

JazzPaws
Aug 10, 2014

Throw Holy Water at it and banish it back to Reddit, better yet banish it back to 4chan. :barf:

JazzPaws
Aug 10, 2014

Cardboard Box A posted:

Hate to break it to you, but the awfulness that is Electric Retard was posted on SA first, before even 4chan. This is something a goon is responsible for, like it or not.

Yup was hoping the RSI helpers spying here would assume the worse....at least he could have hosted it on imgur with big star citizen headers so reddit would do our dirty work, for us. (Round two).

Not the first time we've had an operative go rogue after a meltdown. .

Keep posting so we can move past it for the love of baby cattes.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

JazzPaws
Aug 10, 2014

....we don't need another hero..

JazzPaws
Aug 10, 2014

Lovely Senorita posted:

this is the seventh circle of hell, the seventh iteration of the Star Citizen thread

Thread must continue until the prophecy is complete.

JazzPaws
Aug 10, 2014

Canine Blues Arooo posted:

I have found perhaps the scariest cat I've ever seen, but most confess I stole it from reddit

Dude that's gotta be Immortan Joe's catte.

JazzPaws
Aug 10, 2014

...then on the eighth day after asking for a refund..we have contact...

And excuses "my manager says no" ...it is night in the US manager working nights?

"I can ask again for half"...go and ask twice then..

Stay tuned.

JazzPaws
Aug 10, 2014

A Neurotic Jew posted:

did they really give that as their reason? I'm with Dapper Dan. Skip the foreplay and say you plan on getting a chargeback.

Dunno if I can, purchases we're over periods of time from 2014?

JazzPaws
Aug 10, 2014

Sappo569 posted:

doublepost

Cheers for that, save that for the upcoming round of emails..

JazzPaws
Aug 10, 2014

Sarsapariller posted:

Still reading the thread but just saw this.

It looks like a convict carved it out of a bar of soap.

Oh? so it's not from the new line of adult "toys"?

JazzPaws
Aug 10, 2014

peter gabriel posted:

I am fluent in both Truth and Justice and Star Citizen is a foreign language to me

Maybe Sandy can hook you up with a "book club"?....but really she should keep quiet about that...
The first rule of French Book Club.......never talk about French Book Club...

JazzPaws
Aug 10, 2014

Getting Wulf on stage to flop his cock out for the female backers would have been priceless.....

JazzPaws
Aug 10, 2014

trucutru posted:

No, they want fidelity, an actual simulation. Like you function as the brain of your pilot and when you decide to do something the game simulates the electrochemical messages that tell your avatar to move its hands, which in turn manipulate the ship controls, which interact with the PID controller, that gives feedback to the avionics computer that controls the engines/ailerons/etc which are then used in the physics simulation to control your ship.

It's actually pretty simple when you think about it.

Sadly by the time the actual game is "finished" all the technology featured in-game will be obsolete. We would have left Earth a millennia ago, and left a small outpost on Mars on the way through.

JazzPaws
Aug 10, 2014

I just had an epiphany...

Some clever goon, should use Sandi's "Interrogation" scene on her resume and do a "Hitler - Downfall" parody. Change the audio speech dubbing it with German, and insert sub-titles..

Thoughts?

JazzPaws
Aug 10, 2014

Beet Wagon posted:

I don't normally go out for twitter drama, but I like the idea of D_Smart ripping into that dude for suggesting refunds on a kickstarted game :aaaaa:

Internet Warlord™ see's everything.

JazzPaws
Aug 10, 2014

Happy Sisyphus posted:

if you are paying attention you would know that sandi is not good at everything, she has gone on record that she is crap at rowing which is pretty embarrassing

...so not a team player then?

Also..

I must say Sir, your avatar is beyond epic..

JazzPaws
Aug 10, 2014

Raskolnikov posted:

Someone label the cat reality and the baby CIG.

thanks.

and make it rip the kids throat out..

JazzPaws
Aug 10, 2014

Rudager posted:

This poll is hilarious, nice split on the yes/no to make it, but a big "gently caress No" to paying for it.

Didn't they already do a Star Citizen movie?

"Battlefield Earth".......

JazzPaws
Aug 10, 2014

WebDog posted:

Nah.... Lost in Space. It has Oldman in it.

Oh yes indeed...

PAAARRRRP in Space...

JazzPaws
Aug 10, 2014

I missed it....anyone notice Mark Skelton leaving CIG?, another move from Austin to LA fatality..

JazzPaws
Aug 10, 2014

G0RF posted:

Totally normal-- nothing to see here. If you doubt that, you know nothing about Game Development.

Indeed, it's like watching happy content moo cows enter one side of the slaughterhouse...

JazzPaws
Aug 10, 2014

Chiwie posted:

My account is going to go out with a bang. I can't post on the forums, but I was still in a the 300+ citizen PM chain that Bexter started a few years ago.

Also

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/4ltxw8/cig_dont_have_time_for_their_promised_e3/

Edit:

Well that didn't take long:

Rest in peace fallen soldier. At least this time CIG is banning for something that wasn't said in another forum or social media site.....
Oh and I finally found a patch of wall to proudly display the framed "Peastreaty" from 2014 (sent a pic to Lauresh)..

JazzPaws fucked around with this message at 15:00 on May 31, 2016

JazzPaws
Aug 10, 2014

Chiwie posted:

Awesome. Can you send me a picture? I put my blood, sweat and tears of laughter into that thing.

PM'd due to tech difficulties with slow uploading....

Feel free to showcase your artistic talent, as it sits proudly over the Goonrathi National Archives curators desk haha.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JazzPaws
Aug 10, 2014

AP posted:

Somebody who posts on the elite forums tell that guy if he's in the EU or Australia he can get a refund if he looks into it and sends them a letter or whatever they do in Oz.

Oh? how so? they kicked me to the curb, and it's ages past the chargeback deadline?

• Locked thread