Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jethro_E7
Dec 11, 2014
Can anyone link me to the RSI statement in relation to our pledges being ours to do with whatever we wish?
Just can't find it.

This is before they restricted gifting to "once".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jethro_E7
Dec 11, 2014
Sick of "vinegar and oil delight"?

Here's an alternative.

Wasabi Dressing

150ml of Sour cream
Wasabi (to taste)
Salt
Pepper (squish your own)
1/2 clove garlic, minced

Simply mix and serve. Adjust to taste.

Almost everything works with it, but dry some sliced tomatoes and red onions. Works well with spicy chicken wings (a recipe for another time).

Jethro_E7
Dec 11, 2014

FrankieGoes posted:

I have an A7R and it's pretty fabulous but I am a lovely photographer.

Sony A77 is excellent if you want a full body camera. These days not that expensive, and all the nice Japanese Minolta AF lenses still work. Plus Zeiss.

Also, as far as eightace is concerned, Premium membership required.

Jethro_E7
Dec 11, 2014

smellmycheese posted:

Interview with legendary games designer Warren Spector In this months Edge magazine. Here's what he has to say on Wing Commander and his time working with the maestro..:

"my role on Wing Commander was basically to keep Chris Roberts from going mad. Chris knew what he wanted to do but we would have 10 arguments a day. I said to myself "if I win 3 of these then then I am doing my job'. He was very uncompromising in his need to build something very specific. We clashed on everything. We argued about the number of missile types. Chris wanted 10. I wanted 3. We argued about budget, about how many missions there should be, how many branches should be in each mission, what the cover art should like, even the title. We didn't hate each other and I still talk to the guy today, but argument was a big part of it"

Imagine what Wing Commander would have looked like withou...

Oh. We're getting that now, aren't we?

Jethro_E7
Dec 11, 2014
"If you are one of the backers of Star Citizen then the following news won’t please you in any way. According to Chris Roberts, Star Citizen won’t fulfill its later stretch goals at the game’s commercial release."

"It is routine for MMO titles to add new content, crowdfunding projects change their vision and development goals at different stages. Unfortunately with Star Citizen, each change or hurdle in development have been poorly handled by devs and Chris Roberts himself."

http://segmentnext.com/2016/04/19/star-citizen-stretch-goals-cut-for-launch/

I never saw that coming.

Exinos posted:

Star Citizen - Do you believe in magic? Pledge now!

Jethro_E7 fucked around with this message at 05:21 on Apr 21, 2016

Jethro_E7
Dec 11, 2014

Ghostlight posted:

Don't worry, Parpcop is here to clean up this anti-robocop idiot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jethro_E7
Dec 11, 2014

B_of_InfoRedux posted:

Yeah, problem with typing on a tablet and giving very few shits about grammar on an internet humor forum.

But hey they amuse you.

And suddenly the reason for your lovely excuse at comedy becomes very clear.

Things are so much more interesting with an ardent supporter here.

Please continue. Tell me your thoughts about Chris's outstanding project management skills and the escapist article.

• Locked thread