Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Karl_Ramseier
Aug 21, 2015

I don't have to work very hard at being an asshole. It comes naturally.

No practice needed.

Since Goons ruin everything, I'm pretending to be a Goon for Halloween!

I bought Line of defence yesterday and hell, that's a mess. I reported it to steam as scam and reported Steam/valve to the german " Verbraucherzentrale" for not pulling it out of EA.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karl_Ramseier
Aug 21, 2015

No practice needed.

chaosbreather posted:

lol watch out Derek the nazis are coming

They are already here !

American Nazi party

Karl_Ramseier
Aug 21, 2015

No practice needed.

Tank Boy Ken posted:

Would you suggest that it should be put into released games?

Sadly it's not a game yet.

Karl_Ramseier
Aug 21, 2015

No practice needed.

Aramoro posted:

Looks like he's going for the old advanced puppetmaster technique, been stringing Smart along and now if at any point in the future Smart fails he can jump in and say it was him that caused it.

Won't happen. Our Internet warlord sues him to oblivion. Sometime in November or December or soon.

Karl_Ramseier
Aug 21, 2015

No practice needed.

[quote="ALL-PRO SEXMAN" post="451926473"]
How much are you in the hole to Croberts for?
[/qeuote]

0, my packages are gifted. I am 120€ in Elite, but I doubt that counts?

Karl_Ramseier
Aug 21, 2015

No practice needed.

Tank Boy Ken posted:

So it's still in development?

No. Or let's say if LoD is in development, SC will be 100% released.

Karl_Ramseier
Aug 21, 2015

No practice needed.

tooterfish posted:

Okay. How many dick picks did you have to look at then?

You surely have strange hobbies.

Karl_Ramseier
Aug 21, 2015

No practice needed.

Dapper Dan posted:

For anyone wondering wtf is the connection between Gizmondo and Star Citizen, I wrote up an article here:

http://pastebin.com/DDeWufw2

Rofl.

Karl_Ramseier
Aug 21, 2015

No practice needed.

AP posted:

Karl is deep in the cult, does anyone know any deprogramming methods?

*looks at the last 250 pages of the last SC thread*
*looks at the OP of the new SC thread*

well, I don't know if this whole cult thing is just projection of some sort.

Karl_Ramseier
Aug 21, 2015

No practice needed.

2DCAT posted:

I met a guy on Reddit the other day who is a professional in doing psychological profiles. I'll ask him for his expert advice.

Bah, then I sue him. Derek showed me how to do it. At least threaten lawsuits.

Karl_Ramseier
Aug 21, 2015

No practice needed.

MeLKoR posted:

God drat you people, stop chasing them off. We should have a steady supply of laughs in this thread instead of always being dependent on third-parties.

I stay if you tell me who paid 10 bucks to give me that AD. I want to thank him.

Karl_Ramseier
Aug 21, 2015

No practice needed.

AP posted:

0, my packages are gifted. I am 120€ in Elite, but I doubt that counts?

This is your twatter right? You linked it earlier.

Which time were you lying, the time here when you said you hadn't spent anything, or the time on twitter when you said you had concierge ($1000 spent)?

Or are you an early backer who sold lots of LTI ships to suckers on the grey market, made all your money back and hence consider yourself in for $0 but actually still have a few hundred/thousand in ships/packages?

You see if you were really in for nothing you wouldn't care enough to register here and throw snippy comments in from the sidelines. If you want to defend CIG, go right ahead, nobody is stopping you, but grow a pair of balls and stop trying to fool people you don't care.
[/quote]

Regarding my investment:
0$. My packages are still gifted from my brother in law, but he is a concierge backer and I have access to his account. Likewise his twitter account. And vice versa. I wouldn't have a problem to "admit" anything. I paid 120E for ED, 50 for Battletech, Divinity 50€, Aquanox 50€. So one could say I love kickstarter projects.
I would have pledged a constellation package, but I got a nice birthday present, so no need to invest any money, end of story.

Regarding CIG and SC:
At the end of the day they will do whatever they think is appropriate and they only react if the pledge counter slows down. If I think the allegations are true ( I don't) doesn't make a difference.
We are all just producing noise, except the OP, he also produces also a lot of hot air. The escapist had at least the guts to stay behind their article. Mr. Smart just sends some fancy letters. Get the lawsuit going already mighty internet warlord.

Karl_Ramseier
Aug 21, 2015

No practice needed.

D_Smart posted:

Sorry, but I'm NOT going to make their communications to me public in order to prove you wrong. Either you're making this up, or someone is lying to you. As I type this, I have an ENTIRE wall of text in TweetDeck DM of my communications.

I don't take too kindly to being called a liar.

And as I said before, we don't even need their willing testimony. That's what subpoenas are for. Not to mention the RSI forum records and testimonies from the RSI/CIG staff who were party to all of it.

I am pursuing it because people like Wulf Knight, Trevor Noblitt et al are the primary reason why the Star Citizen community is so toxic. And there is nothing on Earth that is going to prevent what I've sent in motion from happening and/or playing out. So everyone needs to just sit back, relax and wait for what comes next.

More blogs and more hot air. As always, mighty internet warlord. And if you take it kindly or not, you are a loving liar. We are all waiting for you to do something since July and we will still be waiting in January.

Karl_Ramseier
Aug 21, 2015

No practice needed.

CrazyLoon posted:

My friend legit got pics from Wulf_Knight, which I've also personally witnessed go down, former CIG employees say he did it, whoever DS is talking to says he has another person on the horn, another person I talked to in the past claimed it,...

...so all of these people (who never before heard of each others' cases, as evidenced by DS above mixing his case up with that of my friend) are liars and, surely, Mr. Wulge is absolutely on the level here! :psyduck:

DON'T STOP....BELIEEEEEEVIN'!!!!

I really don't care. If there is any evidence then he should go to the police or his lawyer and stop posting stupid blogs about how he will destroy everything and then just do nothing at all. Until now, there is no legal action besides this stupid non signed letters of his backyard attorneys.
5 days to November and still nothing happened. No one sued, no one will sue.

Karl_Ramseier
Aug 21, 2015

No practice needed.

Sarsapariller posted:

Wow. Well, good on you for letting them announce it first. In the context of a big development company, how normal is this? I mean I work in a development office with about 30 full time people and we see maybe two turn over in a year, but I imagine it would increase at a greater than linear rate as the office got bigger.

http://www.compensationforce.com/2015/03/2014-turnover-rates-by-industry.html

roughly 15 % for the whole industry on a yearly basis.

http://www.thehrdirector.com/business-news/hr_in_business/staff-turnover-and-attrition-fall-salaries-up-in-games-industry/

Computer game industry.

Go figure yourself, I would be impressed if you can up with a rough estimate what would be normal for CIG's employment turnover. Keep in mind CIG was a start up and they pay less than average.
And don't forget we are at least 4 years in production according to our mighty internet warlord.

Karl_Ramseier
Aug 21, 2015

No practice needed.

AP posted:

Hey Karl, are you and your brother in law Matilda2013 on reddit too? I mean loving small world but if the pool of legitimate arse end crazy cultists is only half a dozen or so, how many could be from Germany right?

It would explain the rather strange focus Matilda2013 has on me considering I don't post there.

Yes, we are one hive mind. Now you only need to link everything together. C'mon you can do it.

Karl_Ramseier
Aug 21, 2015

No practice needed.

Tijuana Bibliophile posted:

Hey "Karl" serious question. What would it take for you to stop believing in star citizen? Like, a refund-me-right-now-this-is-too-hosed-up level of lost belief?

Serious answer:
It's not a question of believe, It is just a game after all. I don't plan to buy any more ships anyway, the package I got is more than enough. I won't sell it either ( can you sell gifted ships? Or get a refund?) in the end I had more fun not playing SC than the 70?$ the package is worth.

Besides for me believing any of those allegations it would need actual facts and evidence.
Until now nothing special happened besides that CIG has the worst community management and PR I ever saw.

Take the turnover rate: In my daily work life I deal with companies having employee turnover rates ranging from 3% to 30%. And it highly depends on the business field if such a rate should ring any alarmbells or not.

An example would be any sort of media related company, a turnover of 30% a year would be considered as normal, whereas a traditional managed family business dealing with machine parts shouldn't have more than 5%.

Since I went to bed this thread grew 20 pages. I'm not gonna read all of it, that's for sure...

Karl_Ramseier
Aug 21, 2015

No practice needed.

Sedisp posted:

Does it still count as a start up with 93 million dollars?

you tell me, start with wiki.
Spoiler: it has nothing to do with the invested money

Karl_Ramseier
Aug 21, 2015

No practice needed.

CrazyTolradi posted:

Yeah, and if it was just in the junior ranks, it wouldn't raise an eyebrow. It is, however, a bad sign when you do see a high turnover of senior management on a project like this that isn't even finished yet. Just saying "Yeah well companies have turnover, it happens" doesn't really apply here, these aren't just random code monkeys or artists that are leaving.

Of course, Star Cultists will just brush it off with "They just didn't truly believe in Star Citizen/it happens/they didn't really fit the team/etc." but for a lot of companies, it's a major point of concern when you can't retain your senior managers and have to constantly rehire new people to fill those roles.

One site claims the sky is falling and the other side claims eveything is Ok. Judging from my work epxerience: It highly depends if you can replace the work and the input a certain person provided. And to believe that turnover in "normal companies" only happens in jthe junior ranks, is naive at best. But anyway it would be better if staff wouldn't get fired or leave. The turnover rates in this buisness field is too high anwywas.

I just want to add that the mere position of someone doesn't tell you much about their impact on the project.
James was "only" a community manager but he sure did more for the community than Ben. But even if Ben and James would have been fired, the overall impact on the project would have been not measurable.

My take on this is: We can't change it anyway and so I'll take a seat and enjoy the entertainment.

Karl_Ramseier
Aug 21, 2015

No practice needed.

Hopper posted:

Pass amoi obacht Ramseier du damischer Hund. Des is ois a rechter Scheißdreck. Denk für an Fünfer mid und hör ned auf des Gwäsch von dera Sektn. Schaug dass dei Geld wieda z'ruck hoist und nachat war's des. Basta.

Forgot to add:
Servus, Reddit. Leckts mi am Arsch und archivierts des.

[Insert Bavarian middle finger Ascii here]

Warum hatte ich instinktiv mit einem Bayern gerechnet? Mach Dir mal keenen Kopp, ohne Drama wär das alles doch nur halb so lustig.

Karl_Ramseier
Aug 21, 2015

No practice needed.

AP posted:

Don't forget to chip in some money first.

You didn't took this whole hive mind thing serious? Yeah you did! Lol, yes sure we will chip some money in. I should get a reddit account now.

But seriously, if Mr. Dipshit internet overlord really tries to sue some poor reddit guys I would love to give some money to these guys. And if the money is on an account outside of the USA he can also forget about getting one dime of it, even if he wins. At least that I know for sure.

Karl_Ramseier
Aug 21, 2015

No practice needed.

D_Smart posted:

So our new contender for my WIP blog (latest PDF export) on the abusive White Knights in the Star Citizen community, is Nick Butler (that's him in the wheelchair) aka /user/NitroTypat/ aka @Bipii_4084.

If you look at his Reddit and Twitter feeds (1, 2, 3, 4), he is one of my top harassers (I'm rounding them all up like cattle, for the blog, then I'm going to link to all their social media feeds).

Hey Nick, if you don't knock it off, I'm going to have my people get in touch with your Dad in Virginia and let him know you're harassing people online. No further warnings. Go play a game or something.

Hmm, I think I am gonna give this kid some infos about your lawsuits (starting with the parentship one, don't you think?) and other personal info, let's see at which point someone thinks gently caress it and publish it all.
That will be glorious to watch.

Karl_Ramseier
Aug 21, 2015

No practice needed.

Cpt Underpants posted:

I think Dolvak may have sought legal advice and was told to delete because we know Derek never ever keeps copies of things in case this happens. They are a known hater of Something Awful and they said as much in one of those deleted posts while using official mod-speak on the Star Citizen subreddit.

It doesn't make sense to delete it. Even if he faces legal action. Coward.

Karl_Ramseier
Aug 21, 2015

No practice needed.

comatose posted:

Derek Smart, please go to war with Karl_Ramseier instead of wheels the twitter troll.

I honestly doubt that he wants to test a legal system outside the US. Besides I have no problem if he ridicule these guys but for gods sake let the loving real life info kids and whatnot out of it.
Moreover you don't need more than 20 minutes and a pacer account to get tons of juicy infos about Derek's endeavours so it would be wise to calm down.

Karl_Ramseier
Aug 21, 2015

No practice needed.

D_Smart posted:

Be my guest. Anything that's in the public record, is open season. I have nothing to hide and I don't care. That sort of thing neither fazes nor scares me. When people break the law, that's when the gloves come off.

Your hollow threats are just that: hollow. And meaningless. And inconsequential. And dumb.

FYI dumbass, there is no "parentship lawsuit". It's called a "legal paternal petition" and is used to establish paternity for children with dual-citizenship, child support, setting up trusts, private school placement etc. And the details are sealed (you make it public, I guarantee that that you will end up behind bars) in order to protect minor children.

Yeah, you totally don't care. And no, I won't end behind bars. Sorry Derek but

How are you're multiple lawsuits going right now? And what about the FTC?
No one sued and no one will sue. At least not you.

Karl_Ramseier
Aug 21, 2015

No practice needed.

A Neurotic Jew posted:

yet another thing Karl somebody has to rationalize to himself.

? Could you explain that?

Karl_Ramseier
Aug 21, 2015

No practice needed.

Pogue Ma Hoon posted:

You could rationalize it to us if you'd prefer.

If you explain to me what I should rationalize... busy reading legal documents atm.

Do you guys think pretending to be married to someone and also posting pics of the person in question is punishable by law?

Karl_Ramseier
Aug 21, 2015

No practice needed.

D_Smart posted:

The Santa Monica move was already in the works. I tweeted about it weeks ago. The new office is the one with the $20K cappuccino machine and which was halted due to a dispute with the contractor.

Frankfurt (CryTek guys) is working with Foundry 42 (SQ42) to get SQ42 out the door asap.

They are doing a major downsizing of Austin to save costs. It's cheaper in Germany than it is in the US. Plus that's where they can get more CryTek guys.

Getting a larger office space is meaningless and has no bearing on their ability to complete and ship a game.

It is cheaper in Germany? Hahahahahaha, oh lord. Source?

Karl_Ramseier
Aug 21, 2015

No practice needed.

AP posted:

Karl's reddit account, why are all of Sandi's email/twitter friends so insane and why does Karl keep talking about his brother in law?

Sorry to tell you, but I don't have a reddit account.

Karl_Ramseier
Aug 21, 2015

No practice needed.

grimcreaper posted:

We know your the biggest Arm Chair Lawyer that CiG has. How many jpegs they pay you with?

None, I am just fascinated how someone like DS (with such a legal track record) can probably think going to court is a good idea. The poor guys that are with him in this class action endeavour.

You guys should really get a PACER account.

Karl_Ramseier
Aug 21, 2015

No practice needed.

D_Smart posted:

There's nothing to see. He's probably talking about my lawsuits over the years and which only show one thing: that I prevailed.

He's clutching at straws and just pissed that I changed his avatar. But since he's here to troll me, if he thinks the current one is bad, wait till he sees the next one.

I didn't even recognised that someone changed it in the first place. So you spend 20$ (and someone else 10$) to change an avatar in a forum? Just because you don't care I suppose? Do you really think that anyone takes you serious? If it ever comes to a lawsuit it will be hilarious. Your credibility is 0. You're supposed a grown up man, but you're nothing more than a bully.
At this point this 'threat assessment' was a compliment.

Regarding your history of lawsuits it's embarrassing and shows that you lied at several occasions, that's all.

Karl_Ramseier
Aug 21, 2015

No practice needed.

Wuxi posted:

Silly, they are german, you can't sue somebody in germany.

Ok, I admit I'm a bit curious. Is there an actual story behind matilda/wulf/karl/:gary:?

Yes, I want to know, too.

Karl_Ramseier
Aug 21, 2015

No practice needed.

G0RF posted:

Actually, Derek is batting over .500 on detailed predictions regarding CIG's future-- which is considerably better than CIG's record.

As amazing as this is to type (I honestly can't believe my brain is letting my fingers type it), "Derek Smart is one of the most credible authorities rendering judgment on Cloud imperium at this time."

I know this has proven a very difficult thing for Star Citizen backers to accept. It runs counter to the triumphalist "I've come to save PC Gaming and create the Best drat Space Sim Ever!" narrative of Chris Roberts and to the "destroyer of Coke Machines and producer of much derided games" reputation of Derek Smart. Yet the narratives are irrelevant to the facts since July, and the fact is, Derek has predicted CIG's steps with eerie accuracy.

If you sling enough mud around some of it will stick. Someone wrote he produced 50k words in his blogs alone. Most things he predicted were completely wrong, some half truth. Not one 100% accurate. The Leaving of James for example was pure datamining the rsi page. I don't say he hasn't contacts, even an inside source would be possible. But if he has an inside source, she should be more accurate in the future.
CIG on the other side has the worst PR department I ever saw. The way they are communicating with their backers is hilarious and a real shame.
I asked a friend of mine working in marketing and he said: "look, the only thing they are interested in is selling their product. And as long as this approach is working, nothing will change."
In the end they let Smart's crusade gain the traction it had because they fail to communicate with their player base. This open development prattle is nothing more than smoke and mirrors. At this point there is no open development left.

GORF posted:

We do not yet have confirmation as to their financial standing. Derek's claims that CIG was down to an 7 figure cash reserve as of late summer is perhaps his most outrageous claim of all-- yet it seems telling that Ortwin and Chris ignored this particular whopper in their detailed replies to the Escapist article. Nothing would have been easier to refute-- and no other claim The Escapist (and formerly Derek Smart) was more dire about the state of things at Cloud Imperium.

We won't get any detailed information about their financial standing if they don't want to. Forget about that it's just Smart's wet dream. And I strongly hope they don't have millions just lying around. That's just how a failed developer thinks a company should handle their finances. But what do you expect from a man who pretends to be different people in online tutorials for his garbage game? That was really - odd.

GORF posted:

But even if Derek is proven wrong on this point, he's still batting over .500. His credibility is unfortunately higher than you estimate.

The fun part would be that this is the only point which matters. The restructuring of the company was overdue. With Erin in a global leader role and foundry 42 in Germany they did the right thing. Star Marine was/is a fiasco. They are rebuilding it from scratch, but this isn't the end of days. As long as they have enough money they continue to produce these games and either they succeed or they don't, we certainly can't change that.

GORF posted:

Well, I'd agree Derek can be a bully, but in ways both good and bad, he's considerably more than that.

He is a human being desperately seeking attention. The traction his missives got is already over and now he plays the jester for you guys until you have enough of him. And with every sentence he writes he is digging his grave regarding any legal action. But according to AP there is no lawsuit, so what it is this all about?

GORF posted:

I can think of no individual on this planet who has proven a greater threat to CIG than Derek Smart, save for Chris Roberts and Sandi Gardiner.

Phew, then they have nothing to fear. This thread is as much an echo chamber as the star citizen subreddit. You guys are exaggerating everything bad and the Redditors everything good. The truth is just somewhere in the middle.

Karl_Ramseier
Aug 21, 2015

No practice needed.

CrazyTolradi posted:

So at first you hope they don't have money in reserve, then you go on to say if they have that money in reserve, the game will be ok.

Make up your loving mind dude.

Two completely different things, but hey at least you tried.

Karl_Ramseier
Aug 21, 2015

No practice needed.

A Neurotic Jew posted:

Derek predicted they were closing down the Austin studio. CIG denied it. Turns out they were.

Derek predicted they were cancelling the FPS module. CIG denied it. Turns out they were.

The FPS module isn't cancelled it's delayed and the office (not the real estate) isn't closing. The former was discussed before Derek even thought of it and the latter is just exaggerating.
The restructuring process under Erin is a good thing. Companies, especially young ones can undergo a restructuring each year depending on the business, market situation etc.
They are hiring more staff all together and they are trying to reduce costs, no sogns of a financially troubled company.

A Neurotic Jew posted:

CIG have been lying about release dates all year, when they've known otherwise.

Yes, exactly what I wrote, their PR/community management is poo poo.

A Neurotic Jew posted:

They refuse to offer even a basic breakdown (no details, just basics) of how money is being spent, which would summarily destroy Smart's initiative.

Smart's initiative is already over. The financial impact is close to zero. Even with 10.000 people demanding a refund they lost maybe 1kk. (Given the round about 100$ per backer) and they surely lost a big bunch of their biggest critics.

A Neurotic Jew posted:

Their behavior isn't just poor PR marketing. It is shady and on occasion deceptive.

You're exaggerating. But that's what happens if you are discussing in a circle jerk.

A Neurotic Jew posted:

I would never trust Derek Smart on his word alone, but so far Smart has been making claims and CIG has been making responses that later turn out to be lies. It only goes one way. Not the other way.

Go and check his claims, if you even find them. He is big in deleting old stuff. And you're cherrypicking what suits you most. That's ok I won't change your opinion you won't change mine. And everyone here, including Smart, won't have a remarkable impact on the project.

Karl_Ramseier
Aug 21, 2015

No practice needed.

D_Smart posted:

As I've said in my blogs, I don't personally believe that they set out to con anyone, commit consumer fraud etc. poo poo just happens. It's like that time when you signed some poo poo without reading the fine print.

I completely believe that when (note that I didn't say if) this all goes to hell in a hand basket that they will pin the blame squarely on me. As croberts did in his diatribe where he dragged #gamergate into the mix, only those wankers on Reddit will attempt to drag Goons into it.

As illogical as it sounds to blame ONE MAN for the collapse of a $90m+ project, considering the irrational behavior of these morons, it's exactly what I think they will do because they will need and want a villain.

Any sensible person will ask one simple question: How EXACTLY is this ONE MAN responsible for the collapse of a $90m+ project?

The answers will make as much sense as why anyone would spend $20K on a video game that's notoriously late, has never made a deadline, has shifted goal posts etc in four loving years.

That's true your neither responsible for them giving refunds, naming their ships or not closing a studio completely.

Karl_Ramseier
Aug 21, 2015

No practice needed.

EminusSleepus posted:

There you have it folks, Karl "Not a Space Marshal Level" Ramseier just affirmed that there is a possibility of collapse of a $90m+ project.

Yes, sure there is. Every project can collapse. So if you don't want to participate you just stay out.

On a sidenote: I know that AP is proud of his cyberstalking skills and I am glad that I am not a female, but I am still not the guy he thinks I am. And it will be interesting what happens if a certain someone dox/cyberstalks the poor guy who isn't even involved.

Karl_Ramseier
Aug 21, 2015

No practice needed.

G0RF posted:

This cliched analogy assumes that Derek's accurate accusations were somehow causal to CIG's problems.

Accurate accusations? I am more impressed what he doesn't know or about what he's lying.The 4 defamation lawsuits are all made up. And regarding his former legal endeavours he was (mostly) just a part of a group of defendants or plaintiffs no where near the legal warlord he claims to be.

G0RF posted:

A Neurotic Jew addressed this already so I won't belabor the point of noting your error.

Let's just say we agree to disagree on that.

G0RF posted:

We likely won't. Save for Bootcha, who has a right as an investor to require that disclosure. I wouldn't expect him to share that here, but the fact that he's already completely lost hope in the management team, based on his own research, should give you pause, as should the fact that you sincerely hope they DON'T have millions just lying around. (Cash is their lifeblood, and the less of it they have, the greater the likelihood they will fail to deliver 'The Best drat Space Sim Ever'. Just FYI.)

Sorry, but without any proof I would rather believe in Santa Claus than bootcha being an investor. And following AP's links and searching this forum he already would be in serious troubles if he really is. It is one thing to pretend being an investor of some sort but being an investor and supporting allegations regarding federal crimes is really really stupid.

And if he is an investor and really signed a contract without rights to see their books, he is an idiot.

G0RF posted:

Hey, we agree on a second thing. Yet you don't seem to agree with yourself, since only sentences ago you said you hoped they don't have millions lying around. Unless you are rooting for it to fail, which you obviously aren't, then you should consider doing the work of reconciling your contradictory opinions. Cognitive dissonance is a burden to those afflicted with it, and you deserve better than to suffer from it unnecessarily.

Again, thinking that companies should have millions lying around which isn't equal to be solvent. This shows how clueless you guys are if it comes to anything business related. But if it makes you happy: I am confident that they have enough "money lying around" to continue this project, including 2016. So we can save ourselves the discussion about how to invest money if you run a business. My English isn't good enough for this anyway.

Karl_Ramseier
Aug 21, 2015

No practice needed.

Bootcha posted:

Hahahahaha.

Hey Karl. Let me vette.

I got a WC FMV helmet prop. A gift from Lesnick for making sure he was comfortable and welcome in Austin. poo poo I still have his wife's desert plants she game me too.
I asked CR about his movie industry credentials at the GDC reveal. Somehow, that seems pertinent.
I was there all day and night at the 24 hour "end-of-funding" (hahaha) livestream. I provided the champagne, CR's milk for his espresso, and several other food runs to keep everyone going.
I'm in the picture of "The Pledge". You remember this thing?

I did the stage management at the first CitCon in Austin alongside Viewmaster.
I was on Wingman's Hangar. And I did a lot of production assistance whenever they needed it.
Dr. Hawk interviewed me long long long ago, ID'ed as one of THE INVESTORS. It was no big deal back then.
I AM THE ONE WHO LAMPS.

I was, and still am to a certain extent, one of the spergiest Wing Commander spergs. I kinda consider myself Patient Zero to this whole Star Citizen thing.

And yet I feel something is wrong. Something wrong enough to warrant action.

Now I spilled my coffee over the whole bed.
That's him with the espresso!

So they got their early investors to play the waiters? That's perhaps why people spend thousands of dollars on spaceship pics. "Here, please sign this contract. Ah yes the money, thanks. Now please could you serve me an espresso? And go buy some beer."

If this is real, you're the biggest idiot I ever came across. I can't stop laughing. But hey this raess guy in the forum tend to believe you, perhaps I should tell him about this new discovery.

Ok, let's get this straight:
A public picture is proof for you being an investor? That might be enough for DS, but not for me. Why don't you show us the signed contract? This shouldn't matter anyway after you identified yourself and acknowledged that Sandi is a racist motherfucking bitch.
If they don't slap you in the face for what you did here they never ever won't.
But please just bring me the milk, would you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karl_Ramseier
Aug 21, 2015

No practice needed.

chaosbreather posted:

I think it's way more likely that Karl is pretending to be his dad, not the other way around.

I am my father, my brother in law, my daughter and perhaps his dad, all in one person.

It's a full time job, I can tell you.

This Huffman case cost you a lot Derek and then a voluntary dismissal? You wanted 75k and just had to pay what? 30k on fees? And all the documents are still out there. Yes I would call that a glorious victory.
And people are going to court on your behalf? These poor bastards...

• Locked thread