Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Karl_Ramseier
Aug 21, 2015

I don't have to work very hard at being an asshole. It comes naturally.

No practice needed.

Since Goons ruin everything, I'm pretending to be a Goon for Halloween!

AP posted:

Bootcha until you get your money back, don't be tricked into doing anything that CIG might attempt to use as justification for keeping it, they are quite good at that. You can safely ignore Karl/Raess2009 as he's pretending he's not Raess2014, who are both auditors, obsessed with goons, they go to extreme lengths to defend Star Citizen and were born in Germany in same year, in the same month on the same day.

Karl has been lying throughout his time here and there should be no requirement on your part to provide more detail on what's going on with your money, considering he's been lying about his.

That is a good advice. But a boring one. One question AP: the second link, what it is about? To play my role probably I need more information. This is actually fun and worth the 20 bucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karl_Ramseier
Aug 21, 2015

No practice needed.

Mirificus posted:

Mild interest:

I think she likes me. What happens if a schizophrenic person loves one of his or hers personalties. Can they have babies?

Karl_Ramseier
Aug 21, 2015

No practice needed.

D_Smart posted:

LOL!! I think he stayed up late waiting for the blog. He's such a tool. Now I've changed the password :)

Nope, I slept very well. Your blog is boring.

You're going to sink back into insignificance, but I am sure you're used to it. Have a nice day.

Karl_Ramseier
Aug 21, 2015

No practice needed.

Toops posted:

Real talk for a minute. You're not half the "Game Development Genius" you think you are. The fact that you're so god drat desperate to drive traffic to your blog that you'd consider a hate propaganda website to be a reasonable platform makes you look flat loving looney tunes.

Can we go back to making GBS threads on mental invalids for spending 15k on space dreams please? This isn't even remotely loving funny.

Oh yes it is, it is GLORIOUS. I can't stop laughing. Derek Smart, goon, is talking to a racist fucker. Have a nice week or so, we will make sure that this won't be forgotten in a week.

Karl_Ramseier
Aug 21, 2015

No practice needed.

D_Smart posted:

Sorry, that's just not true. Only games with triple-A budgets even bother with MoCap now. In fact, animation tech have progressed so much better now that you only really need MoCap if you're depending on fluid natural movement which simply can't be done with an animation engine.

SC is a triple AAA production and you just repeated and confirmed what he said, dumbass.

• Locked thread