Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BluestreakBTHR
Oct 2, 2015

Fucking Star Citizen True Believers are passive-aggressive douchebags. Sorry if I have the ability to use my critical thinking skills. I didn't drink the Kool-Aid, motherfuckers.

That's me trying way too hard to fit in here. Please accept me, I need validation. I'm very depressed.
Grimey Drawer

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Given how horrible Sandi is when speaking directly to staff imagine what she says about Wulf behind his back.

Meh. Wulf is used to behind-the-back poo poo talking.
He's been doing that about me for years... some A3 members told me long ago.

Also, my refund and account deactivation is imminent!
Wooo!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BluestreakBTHR
Oct 2, 2015

Fucking Star Citizen True Believers are passive-aggressive douchebags. Sorry if I have the ability to use my critical thinking skills. I didn't drink the Kool-Aid, motherfuckers.

That's me trying way too hard to fit in here. Please accept me, I need validation. I'm very depressed.
Grimey Drawer
Doxxd!

BluestreakBTHR
Oct 2, 2015

Grimey Drawer

LCL-Dead posted:

Over a month since refund request was submitted.

33 days since I got anything other than an automated "We haven't forgotten about you!" reply to my ticket.

Is there anyone out there with a ticket number higher than 133k that's gotten their poo poo resolved yet?

135263. It's been ongoing for about a month.
I was told yesterday that they've processed the last of the money owed to me and my account was deactivated/deleted. I've been emailing *every day* that I don't get my money to remind them.
I did apologize to Patrick, because he's just the messenger.
It's his bosses that are shitlords and twatwaffles.

BluestreakBTHR
Oct 2, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Beet Wagon posted:

Do you think if D_Smart did get coaxed into suing they might reward him the wheelchair as part of the damages?

Burke: I'm sorry. I don't know why I didn't even- Ripley's last trip out, the syn- the artificial person malfunctioned.
Ripley: "Malfunctioned"?
Burke: There were problems and a-a few deaths were involved.
Bishop: I'm shocked. Was it an older model?
Burke: Yeah, that's him in the wheelchair.

BluestreakBTHR
Oct 2, 2015

Grimey Drawer

staberind posted:

"Paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarp."

The sound of gooncock hitting perfectly smooth skin.
http://www.instantrapairhorn.com

BluestreakBTHR
Oct 2, 2015

Grimey Drawer
Final refund delivered, account confirmed deleted.

FREE!

BluestreakBTHR
Oct 2, 2015

Grimey Drawer
Ever since I can remember I always wanted to be a gangster. To me that was better than being president of the United States. That's him in the wheelchair.

BluestreakBTHR
Oct 2, 2015

Grimey Drawer
I'm so loving excited! I have my money back!

Granted, some of it has already been reinvested in the radio station, but I can finally upgrade to a Platinum account! :10bux:

BluestreakBTHR
Oct 2, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Bootcha posted:

Requesting: Goonrathi Search and Rescue logo (1).

For what-now-must-be obvious purposes.

Ruh Roh!

BluestreakBTHR
Oct 2, 2015

Grimey Drawer

You magnificent bastard!

BluestreakBTHR
Oct 2, 2015

Grimey Drawer

SneakyFrog posted:

for really reals?

are they gonna get dsmart on it too?

WHEN IS THE SHOW

Everyone is trying to bite my style now, huh?

Saturdays Noon Eastern... no idea what we're going to talk about this weekend.

BluestreakBTHR
Oct 2, 2015

Grimey Drawer
:gary:

That. Is. AMAZEB-- PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARP!

BluestreakBTHR
Oct 2, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Romes128 posted:

We need to start a death pool cause holy poo poo one of these idiots is gonna off themselves when cig eventually collapses

hopefully it's more than one

Careful, Sandi will start stalking you!

BluestreakBTHR
Oct 2, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Yup. Still disgusting.

BluestreakBTHR
Oct 2, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Tank Boy Ken posted:

Could it be that your feelings for CIG color your opinion on the looks of Mrs. Gardiner?

:lurkmore:

BluestreakBTHR
Oct 2, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Skoll posted:

The loving irony of this rear end in a top hat posting that emoticon.

Why don't you explain what you mean to this rear end in a top hat?

-edit-
No, you know what? GFY.
I've been dealing with poo poo from CIG and their White Knights for at least a year, and have been permabanned/deleted from the forums for pulling all my funds out of that sinkhole.

If anyone wants to question my problem with CIG/Sandi/Chris/Ben, all they need to do is look at my posts here, FB, and twitter.

I came here because I shouldn't have to censor or mince words, unlike the RSI forums.
I might be an rear end in a top hat, but that's just because some people don't like hearing the Truth.

BluestreakBTHR fucked around with this message at 01:34 on Nov 2, 2015

BluestreakBTHR
Oct 2, 2015

Grimey Drawer

See my edited post, please.

BluestreakBTHR
Oct 2, 2015

Grimey Drawer

You are a magnificent creature!
Like a butterfly, or pigmy marmocet.

BluestreakBTHR
Oct 2, 2015

Grimey Drawer
Have I missed anything interesting?

BluestreakBTHR
Oct 2, 2015

Grimey Drawer

https://soundcloud.com/bth_radio/paaarp

BluestreakBTHR
Oct 2, 2015

Grimey Drawer

CrazyLoon posted:

Ultimately, :lesnick:'s future as to him and CIG and this whole cult is not yet written with an ending. Like I said, if one day he just decides to leave it all behind with his wife, get a different job (even if it's a lower-placed one or paying one, if it can make ends meet it should work which is what matters most), and just blow the doors wide open on what was going on from the inside...

...like, that would be a huge recompense for the legit stuff he has done, that has promoted very unhealthy and lovely behavior on the part of thousands of the cultists.

But I know that's not likely to happen so...put it another way, right now I can't see him with that much sympathy. I just can't and usually that's my first reaction with most people, even the lovely ones. As Hillary Clintons Thong said, in a vacuum I could, but put into context I have little sympathy for anyone who drowns in poo poo that they themselves have massively helped to form and fester. However, were those actions of his to change...that dynamic would no doubt also change.

:lesnick: would never spill the beans on what happened behind closed doors during this fiasco.
He'll take the information with him to his early, oversize grave.

BluestreakBTHR
Oct 2, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

They actually removed Smart's account to keep him from having game access. It doesn't stop him, but presumably if they found him playing an alt CIG would ban that as well.

I suspect they refunded Derek in full in an attempt to prevent him from being a member of a possible class action suit... but what do I know?
I'm just a radio dj, and project manager.

BluestreakBTHR
Oct 2, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Also a toxic presence, and a nice guy who fell in with a bad crowd.

I learned it by watching you!

BluestreakBTHR
Oct 2, 2015

Grimey Drawer

alphabettitouretti posted:

I keep reading that Beer and Bluestreak were "toxic" and got banned because of their behaviour on the CIG forum, yet missing from this is actual examples of toxicity. If they were going around being insulting and rude surely there'd be screengrabs, like there are of the many insane things Star Citizen fans have said and done, but...nothing.

Bluestreak are you still discussing SC on your show? I keep meaning to listen in but my memory is like a sieve. Also I listened to that DSmart special on my tablet way back and now it starts playing whenever I plug in headphones so that's nice.

Hi.
We generally don't discuss Star Citizen, as there's nothing to discuss, really. We've broadened our scope to nerd core music and games that actually exist.

The only time we end up talking about SC is when the execs harass me or, like tomorrow, Information Redux calls in to discuss my participation in Usher's article.

BluestreakBTHR
Oct 2, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Unfunny Poster posted:

One thing that's funny is the INN guys spout about how they believe in journalistic integrity, when they conveniently ignored the conflict of interest in Dolvak (who has spent months calling Beer a psychopath, bad person, etc.) writes an article about Beer's email exchange.

We don't want to get involved... but we're getting involved.
We believe in journalistic integrity, but we're going to poo poo all over the source, quotes, and screencapped items.

BluestreakBTHR
Oct 2, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

INN never contacted me. :(

You can call me tomorrow. I'll have the InformationRedux people calling in during the second hour.

BluestreakBTHR
Oct 2, 2015

Grimey Drawer
http://www.twitch.tv/bth_radio/v/34472509 - at the 1 hour mark Branson and Vanessa from InformationRedux.com call in.
Sorry for the odd audio issues, it's been sorted out, and will be fixed for next week's show.

BluestreakBTHR
Oct 2, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Chalks posted:

Matilda being Sandi is a dumb theory.

Sandi probably doesn't care anywhere near as much about this thread as this thread cares about her.

Orly?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

BluestreakBTHR
Oct 2, 2015

Grimey Drawer
This, too.

BluestreakBTHR
Oct 2, 2015

Grimey Drawer

B_of_InfoRedux posted:

Great talk! Thanks for having us on.

We had fun. Thanks for hanging.
PAAAAARP :gary:

BluestreakBTHR
Oct 2, 2015

Grimey Drawer

But it's easy to stalk the smaller fish in the pond, right Sandi?
You Harpy!

BluestreakBTHR
Oct 2, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Google Butt posted:

Just so you know I took that line from Derek on the polygon article and plugged Sandis name in

Just so you know, Sandi was stalking me here, and emailing me privately (along with having her employees contact me via text message).
And my opinion of her is that she's a Harpy.

BluestreakBTHR
Oct 2, 2015

Grimey Drawer

AP posted:

Karl probably emailed her your post, just fyi.

Ok. Still doesn't mean she's free to privately email me about my funny, yet hurtful shitposting habits.

BluestreakBTHR
Oct 2, 2015

Grimey Drawer

AP posted:

Was that guy that texted you an employee? I thought he was just a whale in one of the larger organisations. Or do they have devs in the larger organisations under alt accounts?

He stated in the conversation that he works for CIG, but was contacting me "as a friend" because I had "fallen in with a bad crowd." :jerkoff:

BluestreakBTHR
Oct 2, 2015

Grimey Drawer
This was a message that Usher left off mistakenly in his report.

BluestreakBTHR
Oct 2, 2015

Grimey Drawer

A Neurotic Jew posted:

:bravo: good lord these people are thick

Holy fuckin' hell... they just keep finding ways of being terrible at everything at CIG, don't they?

BluestreakBTHR
Oct 2, 2015

Grimey Drawer
Croberts is being cucked by Sandi's Hollywood dreams.

BluestreakBTHR
Oct 2, 2015

Grimey Drawer
if it's one thing that's creepier than a furry - it's a brony.

BluestreakBTHR
Oct 2, 2015

Grimey Drawer
We don't have a "Positive comment or no comment policy" ... this is a bit more obvious for some topics.

What bullshit 1984 double-speak that is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BluestreakBTHR
Oct 2, 2015

Grimey Drawer
Caught up with the thread!

Tomorrow, Derek Smart and the crew from Information Redux call into my show.

See you at Noon eastern... in the 'verse, commando!

• Locked thread