Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Beexoffel
Oct 4, 2015

Herald of the Stimpire

Animals make beautiful starting points for space ship designs.

It is my belief that the Cobra Mk.III is based off of the head of a cobra snake flattening its neck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beexoffel
Oct 4, 2015

Herald of the Stimpire

happyhippy posted:

The original ships in the early 80s were just probably 'what is the least amount of polygons' we can use rather than have design aesthetics.

That's why I thought the angular heads of snakes were so convenient.
I'll just dream on...

Beexoffel
Oct 4, 2015

Herald of the Stimpire
From the article Derek linked:

http://www.thebitbag.com/star-citizen-anniversary-livestream-no-squadron-42-reveal-cig-reveals-plans/198903
https://twitter.com/dsmart/status/796135946970427393

Ending the funding campaign? Now there's something I didn't expect.

Beexoffel
Oct 4, 2015

Herald of the Stimpire
Fidelitous cleaning of floor:

Beexoffel
Oct 4, 2015

Herald of the Stimpire
The Promoted Tweet for his birthday has some sound advice:

Beexoffel
Oct 4, 2015

Herald of the Stimpire
By now, Star Citizen is the Russel's Teapot of videogames: nobody can prove Star Citizen will not exist in the future.

Well, except an accountant maybe.

Beexoffel
Oct 4, 2015

Herald of the Stimpire

Sabreseven posted:

I don't think that's an accurate way to gauge *stupid* to be honest, both Trump and Clinton are both diabolically bad for Americans imho, but I think that Clinton is easily the most dangerous person to give any power to, given her previous records when it comes to pushing her country into wars it has absolutely no place or business in. She has been a major instigator in most of the problems in the middle east and by extention most of Europe, and how many WMD's did they find in Iraq again? Killing Gadaffi was also completely illegal and against the best interests of his country. I guess next on her list is "expantionist" Russia (which btw has only expanded once into the Crimea and that went off with only one casualty in the whole war), Chechnia doesn't count as it was a Russian state to begin with.

I really wish Americans would actually take a proper look at the world once in a while and understand how badly their war mongering fucks everyone over including themselves, maybe not watch so much mainstream news.

Sorry, I rarely go 'political', but most Americans are so easy for politicians (even morons like Bush) to fool, it's like they love going to and then losing wars, the last one they won was when they were fighting for independance against themselves, but Russia had to help them do that (look it up) :P

Anger, anger, anger. *fumes*

I think you got too many offhanded, discarding replies to this honest explanation of your worries.
I appreciate your candid expression on the matters.

Beexoffel
Oct 4, 2015

Herald of the Stimpire

MeLKoR posted:

e: gently caress, am I the only only that once in a while gets this poo poo "blob:ht_tps://imgur.com/da372de1-3886-4f8e-af24-01a2edc16bb7" instead of the link when uploading images?

I get that too. Then I need to click it a second time to get the right address.
I'm not sure yet if a short wait before opening the direct link, also helps.

Beexoffel
Oct 4, 2015

Herald of the Stimpire

Propagandist posted:

I'm quoting this post because it's just that good.

Thank you, and I'd like to take the opportunity to say that I like your rabbits.

Beexoffel
Oct 4, 2015

Herald of the Stimpire

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/5e63jq/the_idrisp_brought_me_in_trouble/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beexoffel
Oct 4, 2015

Herald of the Stimpire

MilesK posted:

What's the "War Bonds" thing?

No idea.

• Locked thread