Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
B_of_InfoRedux
Oct 6, 2015

WANT A MELTDOWN? KEEP READING FROM YOUR MOTHERS BASEMENTS WHILE YOU BEAT YOUR TINY DICK SECRETLY THINKING OF SANDI YOU HYPOCRITICAL PIECES OF HUMAN GARBAGE.

Jobbo_Fett posted:

Ok, I'll bite, how much do you have invested in Star Citizen?

Come on now...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

B_of_InfoRedux
Oct 6, 2015

WANT A MELTDOWN? KEEP READING FROM YOUR MOTHERS BASEMENTS WHILE YOU BEAT YOUR TINY DICK SECRETLY THINKING OF SANDI YOU HYPOCRITICAL PIECES OF HUMAN GARBAGE.

Lime Tonics posted:

https://www.consumeraffairs.com/finance/wal-mart-moneycard.html

hmm yes banking with walmart looks like a good idea.

Yeah. Now imagine your lovely internet blogs payment was set to something like that.

And suddenly things like Pgabz very accurate assessment makes sense.

Or you know could just be retooling and intentionally making it so that there's easy ammunition for a internet humor forum.

B_of_InfoRedux
Oct 6, 2015

Turd Burglar posted:

You should write a blog about it

Actually did more then that.

poop.

Enjoy.

B_of_InfoRedux fucked around with this message at 22:46 on May 19, 2016

B_of_InfoRedux
Oct 6, 2015

Ayn Marx posted:

Tcherno - B warming up again
This reactor never stops melting down

Hate to disappoint, but to tired to expel that kind of energy today. Just rolling with the punches and having a laugh. Mainly at myself, or so it would seem.

B_of_InfoRedux
Oct 6, 2015

Meridian posted:

In the distance I heard an air raid siren and figured I should check the thread. Hey Brandon, struggling with the lurking thing, huh?

Branson, and yeah. I've posted on and off before today though. How have you been?

B_of_InfoRedux
Oct 6, 2015

peter gabriel posted:

You are a good men

I did love the pic by the way. It made me and V have a laugh. Glad to know I've provided ammunition for Lols (at my expense). And not sarcasm, it was really funny. Wish it could be the official message.

Could always have used more "oval office" and hypocrite" though. But I'm biased.

B_of_InfoRedux fucked around with this message at 22:01 on May 19, 2016

B_of_InfoRedux
Oct 6, 2015

Turd Burglar posted:

I immediately paused then disliked the video.

That's cool, and understandable. I know I'm not your cup of tea as it were. Outside of laughing at me. But I would recommend listening to it, If for nothing else hearing how stupid I possibly sound. Should give you more ammunition for discord and what not. With the site down figure you need all you can get.

B_of_InfoRedux
Oct 6, 2015

CrazyLoon posted:

Better after clicking the meltdown link in your AV again, thanks.

No problem! I've missed our eloquent and insightful conversations.

B_of_InfoRedux
Oct 6, 2015

trucutru posted:

Please bring it back soon or otherwise I won't know where to read about how someone thinks that the trailers for the starwars movie totally spoil the whole thing.

You liked that? Next I'll cover how ghostbuster is totally going to suck cause there's icky girls in it. I know no one else has covered that totally not sexist subject.

So don't worry. Will be there for ya!

B_of_InfoRedux
Oct 6, 2015

Now Google Butt you know that's not true. I haven't called anyone a oval office or a hypocrite yet.

Should I be though?

B_of_InfoRedux
Oct 6, 2015

trucutru posted:

Holy poo poo! You had me rooting for walmart! Goddamn dude, you suck.

Whatever makes you happy my man. But why the hate?

B_of_InfoRedux
Oct 6, 2015

Danknificent posted:

We shouldn't hassle the blog guy, this is an opportunity to get some good karma. It could be an inspiring story.

He's obviously a mess; instead of being cruel, we could teach him to open a checking account, teach him to spell, teach him what words mean, how to write a blog, etc.

And then Pgabz could make a montage of it and win an Oscar and we could all feel good about ourselves for helping someone.

I'll take a lot but calling me a mess is to far. I just give a distinct lack of fucks. There's a difference. I'm also a firm believer in the fact that being any kind of grammar Nazi on the internet, especially a humor forum, is a pointless waste of time. Or just petty. But that's me.

Either way, carry on.

I'll write a blog post about it later.

B_of_InfoRedux
Oct 6, 2015

Sunswipe posted:

I don't have anything against you. You had a meltdown on the internet, we've probably all done it at some point. It's all part of learning that the internet really doesn't matter. With that in mind, I'd like to give you some advice: shut the gently caress up and stop taking the bait. I know that you want to respond to everyone to show how you're not at all mad, but you're just digging a deeper hole. If you really want people to think that you're a chill guy, move on.

Taking my own advice and moving on: how do you have a shop for pirates? For that matter, how do you have a ship designed explicitly for piracy? The police can just sit outside that shop and arrest anyone who buys anything.

To the pirate point. I wonder if this is there not so secret way of dealing with perceived griefers. If you go to the pirate shop you must be guilty of something right? Cause really do raise a good point regarding space cops.

Advice taken.

B_of_InfoRedux
Oct 6, 2015

trucutru posted:

Okay, I am going to serious answer: What made you think posting a recording of you abusing a lowly representative was a good idea?

"She's frustrated as she should be... consumer representatives are shields for those above them" ... so let me be a spergy confrontational rear end in a top hat about it.

If that's you then you're a horrible person.

I'll respond to this honestly. I worked on that side, customer phone support for Apple for 5 years. T2. I know what its like. So I know i was rude, to a degree. So I get what youre saying. I do.

But here's the thing this was a. about the 10th time in 42 hours I had to call them. B. The information being given was continually false. Not there fault, I know. C. It was recorded in order to prove a point, that the greendot CEO was lying when he said cards are not being effected. There's a lot more to this issue then has been discussed here. Just read the tweets on the video.

With that in mind, I do feel a bit bad. As I've been on the other end of it. I really do. But to say I abused? No. I didn't cuss her out, say racist poo poo, etc. All things I know they put up with. I was forceful. Sure. But sometimes you have to be. I wish the situation was different but there's a reason Wal mart/greendot are currently being sued. As the cards are still down. And have been since Monday. Look into it, its not pretty.

So call me an rear end in a top hat. Tell me I suck. Thats fine, and maybe I am and I do. But this was to prove a point. That when the CEO says that no one is being effected he was lying. If I could go back and do it with less force, or confrontation, i would. But it is what it is and I won't apologize for trying to prove the little man is getting hosed by a multi billion dollar corp.

Maybe you're okay with that. I'm not. And never will be.

Back to sc.

B_of_InfoRedux
Oct 6, 2015

spacetoaster posted:

Did Sandi get into some poison oak or something? Looks like she needs some fraking anti-inflamatory medication.

And has nobody been able to identify that gold thing around her neck yet?

Looks like the cocaine !may be drying up around the office. Chris has been lashing out it seems.

B_of_InfoRedux
Oct 6, 2015

trucutru posted:

The only points you proved are a) You suck and are an rear end in a top hat and b) you don't know what proving a point means.

Look you don't like me. Good for you. Go look into the Wal mart issue. Then wonder why this happened.

And sorry, but when to separate reps state "yes its effecting the ability to use the card", plus the other recordings we have from yesterday saying the same things, then yes the point has been proven.

Sorry your own bias towards me makes you think what they are doing is okay. But this isn't the place. I recommend you read this http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-green-dot-walmart-20160518-snap-story.html

Particularly the part regarding the CEO.

I don't expect you to like me or my methods, but don't try to pretend like they're somehow worse then thousands being left unable to access their cash and being lied to about it.

That's truly an rear end in a top hat thing to do.

If you want to continue this take it to the gbs thread regarding said issue.

B_of_InfoRedux
Oct 6, 2015

Turd Burglar posted:

lmao you edited out your link in the gbs thread after i said it was a bad idea.

dude you're such a tool. at least stick to your guns.

Sorry, but it was a mistake to post to begin with here. It was made and posted to help people with this issue. I should have known better that it would possibly be misused.

Tool or not its the right thing to do. There is no guns on the internet as it were. Sorry to disappoint. Either way, this isn't the place for this discussion. Shouldn't have brought it up to begin with. That's on me.

B_of_InfoRedux
Oct 6, 2015

CrazyLoon posted:

Post this in the GBS thread please. Other goons need to read this and see your video!

For what point? Lols because I did what I thought was right? Sorry can't tell if your serious given past statements.

B_of_InfoRedux
Oct 6, 2015

Raskolnikov posted:

Please don't doxx people. That is how we ended up in this dead gay subforum to begin with.

He's not doxxing. Ill defend him on that. V - Vanessa is my wife, this is a known fact. We've never hidden our real names.

She's sleeping though Frankie. And she probably won't be back honestly.

B_of_InfoRedux
Oct 6, 2015

trucutru posted:

Nah, I don't like posting in gbs, to be honest.

Now, where the gently caress did I even suggest that I think that what they are doing is ok? It's not. The CEO will obviously deny a problem like that (only guys like you are unable to grasp this kind of behavior) and there is no need to post a message of you drilling some poor schmuck to provide "proof" that water is wet.

And, believe it or not, me liking or disliking you has nothing to do with it. If :pgabz: had posted that same thing I would have also thought of him to be an rear end in a top hat. But he wouldn't do so because, first, he's not an rear end in a top hat and, more importantly, he is not an idiot who seems to be unable to grasp why would it be a bad idea to post something like that.

First, I do grasp that kind off behavior. But nice attempt at inflection. Secondly where as you may think it was an rear end in a top hat thing to do, others don't. And though we may know they're lying its nice to be able to prove it. If you don't understand why that is then I recommend you familiarize yourself with consumer affairs.

I'm sure the writer of the LA times article knew he was lying too, but can he say so without proof? No. He can't. Do they have that proof now? Yes. They do.

And sorry if I can't help but think it has something to do with me personally. Its no secret I have no love here. You, or most anyone, will find any and everything to poo poo on me. Even apperantly going so far as discusing me in discord. I would think you have better uses of your time, but I've been proven wrong on that time and time again. And hey, that's cool. I'm an adult. But don't try to pretend its something its so obviously not.

But I don't expect you to give a poo poo about that. Your clearly more interested in picking fights with the blog guy then doing anything of even slight import. Either way, issues dead. You have your stance. I have mine. We aren't going to change. So there's no point continuing the line of conversation.

B_of_InfoRedux
Oct 6, 2015

CrazyLoon posted:

Truth is, I just wanted to quote you before you pussy out and edit your post again.

See and here I was thinking !maybe you'd changed. Glad to know in was wrong.

Besides why give you easy ammo to abuse?

B_of_InfoRedux
Oct 6, 2015

Turd Burglar posted:

Yeah man, gently caress those customer service reps trying to do their job. The ceo of the company won't tell the truth, we'll just get the real info off the people answering the phones!

Did you even think that through when you started recording people and forcing the issue on them?

Forcing the issue? You mean asking them about the card they support? Yeah sorry I don't expect customer service reps to be able to answer questions about that which the support. Give me a break dude. Take your witch hunt elsewhere.

B_of_InfoRedux
Oct 6, 2015

Turd Burglar posted:

you're an idiot

And you burgal turds.

B_of_InfoRedux
Oct 6, 2015

trucutru posted:

Hey! I may not be doing anything besides watching the latest animes but at least I am not harassing customer service representatives under the impression that it will somehow prove a point about their CEO.

And then putting the recording online using an account unironically called "customers first". And planning to blog about it as soon as my account gets un-suspended.

Not gonna blog about it. Like I said, I'm not going to change your mind and vice versa. Best to just move on.

You don't like me. We get it. Try something more original rather then jumping on the thread bandwagon.

B_of_InfoRedux
Oct 6, 2015

Turd Burglar posted:

lmao why are you editing out all your posts with the youtube link? you mad that you got called out for being a dick to customer service reps trying to get answers about something the ceo wont even talk about. lol

Not mad. Just don't want it easily being hijacked and perverted into something else. Lapse in judgment over how much I was disliked and how much time some have to try to troll. Not worth the grief honestly.

If I was mad youd have been called a oval office by now. Just disappointed to know I still have such a large target. Albeit self induced. Should probably just turn in.

B_of_InfoRedux
Oct 6, 2015

BadOptics posted:

Like, I agree that Wal-Mart does some loving incredibly slimy poo poo, but taking out your anger and acting all high-and-mighty to some minimum wage call-center worker is pretty loving lovely.

So did I cuss her out? Say racist things? Yell and scream? Sorry you dont like my tone. This coming from this thread though, after all the Ben and his wife are fat, Sandi is a whore, Chris does coke, etc is pretty rich.
Bens fat you guys. His wife's vagina is like grilled cheese. "I'd gently caress Sandi" yes, its all the height of class and maturity. Were all great people ho can look down on others cause we never say or do lovely things. Like ever. Didn't you know?

I get it. sit on a high horse acting high and mighty when its easy to dogpile and be part of the group mentality. But god forbid you act like proper human beings.

Not to bring this one out, but it is hypocritical. You won't agree. I know. But the amount of mud slinging while acting like your above it going on here is....well its plain too see if you take a step back.

Just like the "meltdown" comments. Someone responds to post, its a meltdown.

I love internet argument tactics too. The dog pile especially. So keep it up. Continue too prove how big and bad you are by picking on the blog guy, cause that hasn't been done to death.

Assumed meltdown (I'm sure) over.

B_of_InfoRedux fucked around with this message at 23:51 on May 19, 2016

B_of_InfoRedux
Oct 6, 2015

CrazyLoon posted:

I can't believe how loving dense you are. Let me try to spell it out to you one more time, though I'm sure you'll just 'roll with the punches' or 'look tough' or whatever BS 'internet argument tactic' as you call it your deranged mind comes up with.

Every single time you post "that hasn't been done to death" or somesuch it just invites goons to dogpile on you even more.

You want it to stop? Stop posting! But...then again, it's obvious to anyone with half a brain that deep down you love any kind of attention so by all means, :justpost: away.

This will be all the rage among the Star Citizen investor crowd in 5 years or so.

Now you're getting it. Thanks for catching on. I told you I enjoyed this. Glad to see you finally caught on.

I also enjoy seeing people act high and mighty on internet humor forums with no sense of irony at all.

But I digress. Off to bed.

B_of_InfoRedux
Oct 6, 2015

AP posted:

Nice meltdown.

I did it just for you.

To your other point, yes. Forum changed. Apologize for even mentioning it here.

Done and done associated press.

Time to fade back from whence I came.

B_of_InfoRedux
Oct 6, 2015

CrazyLoon posted:

Just because you love attention, doesn't mean you enjoy it. But then again, that's surely not the kind of semantic distinction I'd expect a self-described writer of anything to know. :v:

I do enjoy it. Not semantics, but facts. Or I never would have returned. But going away now. Not interested in another intellectually stunted argument with you like last time were we both just end up looking like loving idiots.

B_of_InfoRedux
Oct 6, 2015

Goodnight commandos! This soldier is done. See you on the other side.

Good luck Derek, here's hoping you win this one!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

B_of_InfoRedux
Oct 6, 2015

One last thing, here's a dump of a bunch of stuff we collected.

Here's hoping it helps someone in some way, or provides laughs at the very least. Most of it's been seen or been out there before, but for those that haven't seen it, enjoy

By the way, we were LogicOfCig on twitter. Your welcome for the laughs.

This is a google drive account username and password. Use as you'd like.

Username: starcitizenfans@gmail.com
Password: StarCitizen1234

For some, this was about laughs. For us it wasn't. It was about what was right. Laughs were good, but we wanted to put an end to whatbwe saw as a scam. It was important to us. Maybe we got to invested? Either way, won't be back. There's no point.

Do something good here. Don't let it all go to waste. There's now one less site to bring light to this issue. And that's sad, but it is what it is.

And with that, I'm out and for good. Don't believe me check the twitter. @inforedux has been deactivated. Later cunts.

B_of_InfoRedux fucked around with this message at 10:53 on May 20, 2016

• Locked thread