Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RuanGacho
Jun 20, 2002

"You're gunna break it!"

We should probably timeline the release of Squad 42 and/or Star Citizen to the Warcraft movie development timeline.

It will surely be feature complete by then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RuanGacho
Jun 20, 2002

"You're gunna break it!"

SeaRoughAteTeaFore posted:

My butt has literally been called statuesque. i get cat called on the streets if im wearing tight pants on my bicycle. try another feature butt is a bad one to attack me on trust me

Okay now I feel the singularity is coming on because this reads like something Jrodefeld would write.

RuanGacho
Jun 20, 2002

"You're gunna break it!"

HapiMerchant posted:

What the actual gently caress is happening in here these last few pages

The bonzi force.

WhiskeyWhiskers posted:

Weird, I felt exactly the same about Laserpig's, "I'll fight D_Smart irl."
Good point, apparently they're all collapsing the waveform so it's just one big :gary:

RuanGacho
Jun 20, 2002

"You're gunna break it!"

Some reddit guy posted:

Squadron 42 > this

Oh ok sure I'd love to agree, lets just compare the two for fid..

I mean the gameplay is obviously b...

What the gently caress Citizen.

RuanGacho fucked around with this message at 04:17 on Jan 5, 2016

RuanGacho
Jun 20, 2002

"You're gunna break it!"

Thursday Next posted:

loving oath.

The worst part about Seattle pizza is the people's insistence that it's both "New York style" and "good". It is neither. It's weird, puffy dough with bad sauce and sun-dried tomato basil pesto tofu on top. It is abomination.

When my friends try to take me to yet another pizza place, claiming that it's New York style, the other east coast native and I just sadly go along. It's easier than trying to explain why they're so wrong. What else are we supposed to do when a table full of people are eating sunchoke and sprout pizza with goat cheese and smoked salmon? Yes... of course it's good. Thank you for bringing us here. Yes, it's just like New York. Oh, I'm just... you know. Not that hungry.

Seattle pizza is horrible. I love New York pizza and Chicago pizza and Italian pizza and Detroit pizza. Seattle pizza is bad food.

For the record https://www.modpizza.com is Seattle pizza, not whatever your full organic hippy friend trolled you with.

I have nothing to add about star citizen itself except :gary:

RuanGacho
Jun 20, 2002

"You're gunna break it!"

Mendrian posted:

Mod Pizza is okay. That's the thing about Seattle food in general - with the obvious exception of seafood, sushi, Vietnamese, etc - is that it's okay even when its good. Italian, burgers, pizza, sandwiches - they are, at best, palatable.

I've had decent-to-okay luck with chains like Mod or Pagliacchi, but they are merely edible. If I compare my best experience in Seattle to my best experience with these foods almost anywhere else, the comparison is laughable.

The best burger in Seattle is probably Lil' Woody's though, in Ballard.

That's kind of my point, Mod is Seattle to a T - not spectacular, but not bad, and completely liberal commie business philosophy. Seattle will never really be a western foodie city.

If Star Citizen was a Seattle restaurant, you'd be home already with the meal completed wondering if there was some better game you could get next time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RuanGacho
Jun 20, 2002

"You're gunna break it!"

neonbregna posted:

Your flaw is that you consider pizza food. Pizza is a garbage food like substance

I'm a goon I didn't know there was food without cheesesour cream on it.

• Locked thread