Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

Missive: Interminable - Smart Protocol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

the whole pubes thing makes sense now, she was casting extras

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

Nation posted:

the head of marketing quit social media lmao

Derek Smart Wins

Flawless Victory

TICKLEALITY

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

nice one cig

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

commando heelys come with the $400 backer reward tier

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

Quavers posted:

Star Citizen has 15k+ viewers on Twitch: lots of new players struggling with crashes & toxic chat channels...

looks like 13k of that 15k is some russian streamer with 250k followers

he's stuck on a long rear end loading screen

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

Cigstomper58 posted:

Yea I was about to say that's insanely high.

I think he has gone 10 minutes so far without gaining a new follower or any donations, must be a new record for him

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

Santa Monica, CA

Over 150 people, employees of Cloud Imperium Gaming with their CEO Chris Roberts, have gathered for a filming project at a privately reserved stretch of beach.

Large sheets of green fabric cover vast stretches of ground as employees tirelessly attach thousands of bright white balls to the fabric. Hundreds of cameras are being lifted onto scaffolding as well.

When reached for comment, Chris Roberts had to say:

"Well uhhhhh... errrr.... what we're.... uhhhhh..... doing is..... uhhhh..... creating the best.... procedurrrrrrhhhhhal... generate....errrr... generation....uhhhh...errrr... system...."
[hands brought together in shape of a circle, arms revolving rapidly around his face]
"We want...errr.... the most FIDELITY... for.... uhhhh.... planets and.... errrr.... revolutions of.... errr..... planets in... uhhhh... systems... Motion Capture errrrrrrr.... technology lets us.... uhhhhh...... do that."

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

AP posted:

EXPECTED RESULT
Well, the weapon should work. No more to say about.
The wall should not catapult the player into the game textures.
Normaly, I should get out of my seat
Dead body has a head

blown up in a wonderful explosion or kill my self dead....what a depressing game

all rifles equipped with sights in the correct place
I'm not sure.
a ship must spawn
you hit the wall
I should be the only body in my ship.
Smooth frame rates.
Weapons should switch normally, and no Spawn cape shall be produced.
Ship movement should be without jerks.
It should have installed, shouldn't it.
update buttom will apear and i will update
I want a good animation for the towel (not that "get dirty" animation from before). And i want to see the backside of the towel like in the Letter of the Chairman described. https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/13812-Letter-From-The-Chairman-42-Million
not die
There should not have been a gun sticking out of my characters wrist
For the developers to have taken some advice from someone who works in comms from an airline/shipping company. Or me I'm available and free of charge
I should have been able to exit my seat or at least suicide
should not happen
It should not be possible to go in the Locker (stfu NERD!!!!)
not this
I expect that when I re spawn my view is not blocked by my limbs.
1 Head on pilot
The game should start and begin to run properly.
SHip flant an hangar deck

my favorites

soooo many good ones

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

thatguy posted:

:pgabz: did you finish or even start downloading 2.5? I might play a bit. You can come too MoMA. I won't even grief you by performing emotes on your ship so you can't leave.

Ship movement should be without jerks.

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

with crobberts just getting to the goal is a massive stretch

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

Star Citizen - blown up in a wonderful explosion or kill my self dead....what a depressing game

or

Star Citizen - I want a good animation for the towel (not that "get dirty" animation from before). And i want to see the backside of the towel like in the Letter of the Chairman described.

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

Megabound posted:

the rest is probably going to groceries.

trading away the most fidelitious package handling system for some pedestrian simplistic bag handling, you massive fool

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

he must be lying because he said they've been writing star citizen lore for 4 years now, but the game has only been in development for 2 or 3 years

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

yep the code is all done justgotta do some graphics tweaking on planet 3 and game is ready to ship

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

that mass effect pre-alpha gameplay looks awesome, once star citizen reaches pre-alpha it too should be pretty great

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

alf_pogs posted:

this is the best season of star citizen so far

ratings are lower than ever, cancellation is imminent

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

Sandweed posted:

Who are these corporations that stand to loose money if SC comes out?

Cloud IMperium Games

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

The Titanic posted:

But it seems like underneath the graphics they also want these crazy systems. Basically things so complicated it can be a job. A job so hard only the cream of the crop can handle it and the rest of us need jobs on planets easy enough for our casual brains.

Just a question. Kind of something I thought was a bit ironic. :)

Star Citizen radar minigame v2.0

Download it here to try it out for yourself for free.

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

MeLKoR posted:

What I'm saying is that it's possible they can't load everything at the same time, I mean a shitload of ships and stations and planets and poo poo, that's a lot of stuff to process and keep track of. I bet there is fuckery afoot and these areas aren't really continuous.

loadmap citizencon_homestead.wad

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

playdemo citizencon_$cam$hip_whalingreel.lmp

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

Justin Tyme posted:

I still don't think they have localized planetary gravity. That entire scene took place on the +z side of the sphere with world gravity on.

of course, it's not even a sphere being modeled in space

it's just a flat map with a skybox around it that makes it look like a planet

they zoom down to the flat ground level of the map from high up in the box

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

his butthurt levels are so high he's admitting CR is a failure with no relevant experience

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

hmm yes amazing some groundbreaking tech there looks worse than half-life 2 released 12 years ago

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

entirety of star citizen confirmed underwater at this point

• Locked thread