Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FRINGE
May 23, 2003
title stolen for lf posting
Almost 600 pages in a month?

Aside from the OP did anything happen?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FRINGE
May 23, 2003

Mangoose posted:

How do we know the company burns through 3 million per month, by the way? I have no idea what people in the industry are getting paid though, and I assume most of the cash outflow is salaries.

Obsidian put out Pillars from start to finish with a little more than that... They could have been sitting on a mountain of cocaine in Orange County spending that much per month on a game they never finished.

Booblord Zagats posted:

I just can't wait to see the Kickstarter to buy Kickstarter a few lobbyists
There have been so many kickstarter successes I am not sure why people think the SC scam is a cause to question the entire model? I have never been burned so far on anything. (Board games, cards, computer games, doodads...)

FRINGE
May 23, 2003

Decrepus posted:

I am his attorney and you need platinum upgrade to speak with me about this case.
For $149.99 I will sell you the double-platinum account that includes a special Proud Platinum* avatar.

*Avatar will only be made available at such a time as the avatar team has completed the extensive design and testing work required for avatar production. No current ETA.

• Locked thread