Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

cl_gibcount 9999 posted:

lol B-actress?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9iImZRKpGk

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
The 93 million dollars is what they say they got.

Would they have any reason to lie? Could it be more or less than that, and would they have an advantage to lying about what they actually received from backers?

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
Captain Pop-Eyes

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
wheress my god damned gizmodo connection article derek

where is it

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

thatguy posted:

I rehosted everything.
[timg][/timg]
[timg][/timg]
[timg][/timg]
[timg][/timg]
[timg][/timg]
[timg][/timg]

You didn't rehost poo poo, you just re-uploaded to imgur. Not sure why you thought that wouldn't get deleted since EVERYTHING ANYONE posts to imgur is going to get deleted.

Free image hosts are poo poo for this reason. It's why I won't use one.

Use a real host.

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

thatguy posted:

I performed a master troll on you.

gently caress :(

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
List of top 20 reddit.com/r/starcitizen/ poster's names, phone numbers, and e-mail addresses:

• You need a premium account to see this message

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

:mmmhmm:

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

plz post the lyrics

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Aaaaaand we're creepy again.

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

Amethyst posted:

lol, lmaoing my rear end off to this ripoff of 4chan humor from 3 years ago. Goons are truly a cool group of badasses and definitely not terminally dull rejects who feel the need to stalk crippled kids for a semblance of cultural validation.

Shut the gently caress up you piece of poo poo

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
I don't consider the 19 year old kid in question to be any different than anyone else. If I was in a wheelchair I would not want people helping me or holding the door for me or treating me special or different or say things like "let him say whatever he wants, he's special, he lost life, his life sucks, etc., leave him be." To me, THAT would be discrimination I wouldn't want. I would want to be taken as seriously on the Internet as any other rear end clown, as I would in life.

Seems to me Derek Smart sees the dude the same way, and would have posted what he did whether the kid was in a wheelchair or not. He doesn't see handicap, he accpets him on the same terms as any other person giving him poo poo.

I can respect that.

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

Amethyst posted:

This is a reasoned, mature, and above all, badass treatise on why we should all post animated gifs of a 19 year old wheelchair bound disabled man getting beaten up, and report him to the MPAA for DMCA violations, and post his real name and photograph publically for us all to shame him.

Also, when I connect my anal tube to my mouth, i sometimes experiment by including a heating element to vapourise the poo poo nuggets so i can inhale them faster. thoughts?

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=bf8_1368634020

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

Chalks posted:

So wait Derek is just threatening to tell a 19 year old's parents that he's being an rear end in a top hat about a video game?

Are you kidding me - this is what all this drama is about?

HE'S IN A WHEELCHAIR YOU GOD DAMNED SON OF A BITCH

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
where's derek smart been

probably working on a massive wall of text missive?

hope it's about cig / shart shitizen / gizmondo and not a big list of white knights and their links and real names and archives and screenshots of them posting things he doesn't like

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

kordansk posted:

Okay real post. There is absolutely a line here. That line is crossed when you actually go out of your way to personally threaten someone. Mocking Sandi because of some random story about pubes, or the complete lack of progress on the game, or the fact that they can't keep project managers or middle/upper level management employed, or the fact that refunds are coming from random companies that you never sent money to, or... I can keep going... none of that is harmful. When you create a campaign that actively targets an individual and begins reporting their social media because you don't agree with them, or you threaten to 'destroy' someone because you disagree with their assessment of your obsession with a game, you have taken it too far. DSMART MD DDS PHD literally is the only one in this so called fight with CIG, and he can do whatever the gently caress he wants with his money and his lawyers for all I care. It is his time and energy and money spent. But don't sit here and equate the rest of us to Derek's crusade. If we were to stoop to the level of those idiot reddit cultists we would have to be reporting all of them to reddit to get banned, or actually doxxing them and using it for malicious purposes like attacking their place of work, or causing financial difficulties for them. This ridiculous Smart Shart War is only between him and RSI, and any of those loving morons that keep inserting themselves as cannon fodder for RSI are literally falling on their own swords for no reason.

*in five year old's voice* you're a poop toucher

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

MVP posted:

Lol all of you goons are mad that you don't have Sandi Gardiner's perfect skin to slap with your cock

that subtle look of crazy...

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
Did you know that the first Matrix was designed to be a perfect human world? Where none suffered, where everyone would be happy. It was a disaster. No one would accept the program. Entire crops were lost. Some believed we lacked the programming language to describe your perfect world. But I believe that, as a species, human beings define their reality through suffering and misery. The perfect world was a dream that your primitive cerebrum kept trying to wake up from. Which is why the Matrix was redesigned to this: the peak of your civilization. That's him in the wheelchair.

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
:gary:____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    ____      __      ____      ____      ____      ____      ____      ____      ____      ____      ____
    /    )    / |     /    )    /    )    /    )    /    )    /    )    /    )    /    )    /    )    /    )
---/____/----/__|----/___ /----/___ /----/___ /----/___ /----/___ /----/___ /----/___ /----/___ /----/____/-
  /         /   |   /    |    /    |    /    |    /    |    /    |    /    |    /    |    /    |    /
_/_________/____|__/_____|___/_____|___/_____|___/_____|___/_____|___/_____|___/_____|___/_____|___/________

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

Kimsemus posted:

Eonwe's story is correct.

Also depending on when you quit EVE, probably not. EVE goons did a very good job of rightly kicking him and then hell purging all of his poo poo from their forums and auth. Which is one reason many of us really had no idea what had happened. There is actually concrete evidence of what happened, though, still out there.

To add to what Eonwe posted:

Lincoln, btw, is thatguy on SA, or THEUNITEDSTATESOFAMERICA as Goonrathi knew him.

This is no joke, but Anders was 100% serious about bringing Goonrathi into ArcheAge, and one reason he purged thatguy was because (seriously) they wanted to really make a splash in ArcheAge and felt it better to "distance" themselves from the goons currently playing because you know, they had serious plans about being a serious power in super serious AA because Goonrathi was somehow a brand literally anyone gave a poo poo about. Anders went so far as to come on our mumble to ask me about thatguy, expecting me to poo poo on him to get the evidence he needed to purge him.

But because thatguy is actually a funny guy who didn't goonfuck, I took up for him, which infuriated Anders further, and kicked him anyway. This is despite the fact that thatguy produced the vast majority of their art and propaganda for quite some time. Anders kicked me because of DBRB, and then initially blamed it on the fact that I was an opsec liability and might turn against their leadership as Eonwe, Stormgale, myself and others did in AA because we weren't going to stand for lovely behavior or playing with people who liked to gently caress kids. I was kicked because DBRB is a fuckboi of Anders (or vice versa), and he was butthurt about us ruining his fishing pacts, and no one outside of the clique he brought to AA giving a gently caress about how much of a spaceship tough guy he was.

Let's be clear: Anders was 100% serious about protecting secret information Goonrathi had, for Star Citizen. A game that doesn't exist, and will never exist. This is real life and happened.

Goons! :toot:

beep boop computar gamez bew pew

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

Kimsemus posted:

I basically log everything.

kewl awsome good chat logz :gary:

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

Yolomon Wayne posted:

Can i take "cancer of the internet" as official title on my next resume?

http://www.interbutt.org/

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

D_Smart posted:

The TX office was supposed to be completely shutdown according to my sources. Instead, in a move designed to "prove Derek Smart wrong" (seriously), they leased out a much smaller place and will have less than a handful of people there.

lol looks like u got owned :mmmhmm:

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

jaegerx posted:

This isn't weird or creepy at all.

omg i know right!!? i bet he posted that list because he really wants to find and rape all of those people!!! :mad:

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

AP posted:

It's like an addiction for some, they need help really.

get rid of the wife, problem solved! :)

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

how?

they ships are just concepts... are the "flight manuals" just concepts too? why waste the time if whoever wrote those is just pulling it out of their asses?

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

Jon Do posted:

“Star Citizen will contain a large, persistent universe,” is a statement that can be believed. -- The Big S.C.A.M., 2015

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
parp

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VGlHNPX-Bs

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

Amun Khonsu posted:

You mean Santas not real???

every single thing that humans can imagine is real. we don't create, we don't imagine, we see visions of real things in this and other universes and realities, the number of which are infinite.

god is real, satan is real, santa claus is real, the spaghetti monster is real, star citizen is real.

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
:gary: PAARP SHITIZEN

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

Meonekton posted:

I'm actually surprised they're releasing something. I thought 2.0 would never see the light of day as CIG would put all their focus on SQ42.

what are they releasing

a poop?

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

Tarranon posted:

why are you obsessing over nails now

stop being creepy

quit saying creepy

ur triggering me

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
raggle fraggle

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
I just feel ever so inclined to buy a harmonica.

Made of gold.

Encrusted in diamonds.

Then dipped in gold.

And rolled around in more diamonds.

It's deadly to vampires, you know.

Or was it werewolves?

I forget which.

They're both poor.

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
Why is everyone biting Karl_Ramseier's obvious troll bait? :confused:

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
Derek you should get that blog up, it looks incompetent when you miss a promised date. (Duh?) :p

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

Libluini posted:

Her reaction on Derek's delayed doom blog.

His TONGUE IS STICKING OUT !

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

Raskolnikov posted:

Nixie waiting for Derek's blog.

puppy is frustrated by delay of derek blog

• Locked thread