Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

You know, now that I think about it, that Star Citizen symbol looks pretty familiar.

Edited for better pic.

Codependent Poster fucked around with this message at 22:07 on Mar 26, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Wrecked Angle posted:

The guys a loving phoney just like half the rest of the "staff" of CIG I'm sure. Look at this poo poo from his website...

Then there's his loving pencil drawing of Katniss Everdeen...

'nuff said. The guy should be shamed out the loving industry!

Hahaha. Like, hey it's okay to use references. References are good! It helps you draw stuff well!

But just tracing over a picture is not a reference. It's tracing! It too can help you learn, but you don't loving pass it off as something you actually drew.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

$tar Plagari$m

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Goons ruin everything

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4psKYpfnYs

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

iron buns posted:

"We had to teach those guys how to draw on a computer." Looks like some people could still learn a bit.

Drawing from a computer is super easy! You just go to google and run a search for what you want and the stuff is already drawn for you!

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Ben is a loving racist rear end in a top hat.

It scares me when black people use the color silver. And they always do in videos. #13,739

I don't hate anyone. Except those gull durned black people. #13,857

You know what they don't have here in college? Black people. #18,464

There are absolutely no black people here. #18,465

I think our way is clear: we must write and produce a sitcom for UPN. I'm thinking... follow me here... black people... who do stuff. #20,746

<ace> I saw a guy get killed today because he was black actually
<ace> they should all be shot
<ace> all I saw was 10 people screaming "die nigga!" #8,996

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Ben LOVES to talk about Hitler. Wonder why?

http://trelane.hamtwoslices.net/index.php?query=hitler

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

You know what'd be a gooc cure for AIDs? Killing everyone who has it. We don't even have to kill them. We can round them up and send them to some sort of AIDs island. Then they can all have sex with eachother instead of having sex with other people. And after a while there won't be any more AIDs. There, I cured AIDs, I want the million dollar prize. #21,258

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Yes, eat all the semen sally, lick the head of my cock smooth and clean, so I can slip it back into you, pushing it deep in your soft mouth. #16,449

:yikes:

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Yeah, Native Americans protesting Columbus. And yet it's racism if I hold an anti-Japanese protest. By "if I do" I mean, of course, "when I did" #19,273

Japan invented getting a nuclear bomb dropped on themselves. #20,863

Yeah, Japan is horrible. I didn't lose my liver fighting the Chinese so they could force their ying yang yarp on my pocket monsters. #21,093

I wish they'd invent a way to trade between the original Pokemons and the GBA Pokemons. You'd think that Japan, the country that invented getting attacked with nuclear bombs, would be smart enough to figure that out. #21,582

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Gentlemen, if you see only one Pokemon the Movie this year, make it Pokemon 4. #19,174

I also hate jerk rear end little five year olds who sit in back of you and yell out the names of the Pokemon when they appear. #19,176

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

<Trelane> Do they still show Dilbert?
<LOAF> Dilbert was on UPN. And no. UPN's marketing strategy doesn't allow them to maintain more than one show aimed towards white people. #21,454

Someday I'll be able to tell my kids that I remember when all the UPN shows were for white people. Platypus Man, Nowhere Man, that show with Q and Christopher Loyd... And they'll look at me and ask two questions... 1) What's UPN? 2) How'd you have kids without having any sex? And I'll explain that the answers to both questions are closely related. #21,455

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

People fear what they do not understand. Thusly, when the Lobster-men started their brutal assault on civilian establishments, people were naturally a bit frightened... Luckily, their desire for a unique hormone produced only in the kidneys of young children was expressed early on, and we were able to work with them to set up breeding/slaughter camps rather than cause a mass hysteria on the part of the populace at large... #7,285

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Twitter suspended that ShitLesnickSays account. Haha. If it's not so bad why try to suspend the account giving quotes?

Also I don't see how they can hold up that suspension. It wasn't impersonating him.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Look guys, I totally used to be a racist, Hitler-lover who lusted after a 10-year old anime character! But that was when I was in my mid-20s! I've changed!

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

gently caress that fat piece of poo poo.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Not a surprise since Ben finds 10-year old anime girls attractive.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

LITERALLY MY FETISH posted:

Wait, hold the phone, Ben thought a 10 year old girl was attractive? What the hell has been going on the past 2000 posts aka like 12 hours

I want to bang Misty. #17,033

I want to catch all the Pokemon fish, so Misty will notice me. "Oh, my", she'll say, "your Waillord is so big." Then, with the help of the glass-making guy, I'll give her my pink rod. #21,635

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

This image was on Ben's website and titled "drunkgirl.jpg"

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

SelenicMartian posted:

I ended up going to class last night. Which was okayer than I thought. Because my teacher announced she has cancer and is cancelling every class after next week. Sometimes luck just goes my way. #21083

what the gently caress

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Hey Derek did you email Kotaku about Ben?

It would be like siccing one terrible website on another and it would be glorious to behold.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Who in their right minds would pay $240 for a fake spaceship, let alone $340?

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

The new COD game just shits all over anything Star Citizen has shown. It makes SC looks like a game straight out of 2005.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

So apparently CIG has been doing updates every day with new ships, and they've actually been releasing videos to go with them. For reasons that escape anyone they only post the videos on their site, but they're all basically Space Jeremy Clarkson talking about the various manufacturers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMGs63MsSBI

CIG still employs Ryan Archer, I see. Either that, or every "artist" there is a hack.

• Locked thread