Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

pftc posted:

And that's what bothers me.

What the gently caress is this poo poo he sends to you

how much of star citizen is funded by SSI you think?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

Karl_Ramseier posted:

The FPS module isn't cancelled it's delayed and the office (not the real estate) isn't closing. The former was discussed before Derek even thought of it and the latter is just exaggerating.
The restructuring process under Erin is a good thing. Companies, especially young ones can undergo a restructuring each year depending on the business, market situation etc.
They are hiring more staff all together and they are trying to reduce costs, no sogns of a financially troubled company.

Yes, exactly what I wrote, their PR/community management is poo poo.

Smart's initiative is already over. The financial impact is close to zero. Even with 10.000 people demanding a refund they lost maybe 1kk. (Given the round about 100$ per backer) and they surely lost a big bunch of their biggest critics.

You're exaggerating. But that's what happens if you are discussing in a circle jerk.

Go and check his claims, if you even find them. He is big in deleting old stuff. And you're cherrypicking what suits you most. That's ok I won't change your opinion you won't change mine. And everyone here, including Smart, won't have a remarkable impact on the project.

this is a very sad person and they are making me sad

• Locked thread