Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Opal
May 10, 2005

some by their splendor rival the colors of the painters, others the flame of burning sulphur or of fire quickened by oil.

SirPhoebos posted:

Wait, is he by any chance related to James Nguyen of Birdemic fame?

What in the world makes you think that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opal
May 10, 2005

some by their splendor rival the colors of the painters, others the flame of burning sulphur or of fire quickened by oil.
Did anything cool happen

Where is Derek Smart?

Opal
May 10, 2005

Is the game out?

Opal
May 10, 2005

Namefag Edgelord posted:

Here's a pic of my catte, Athena, being silly in the window:

Here's a picture of my other catte, Nanaki, being a perv. There's a woman in the way just ignore her and focus on the catte, look for its stupid mischievous face in the bottom left:

Cool

Opal
May 10, 2005

Why is this thread giving Derek Smart legitimate attention, this is an Honest Question

Opal
May 10, 2005

Well that makes sense

Opal
May 10, 2005

hanales posted:

Since you guys are sauce experts:

In the early 2000s I had a few bottles of what was labeled "Japanese Steak Sauce". It was sold by Heinens which is a small cleveland grocery chain which often has interesting international foods.

It was a dark brown/black thick almost glaze-like in consistency and could be used for marinade or a direct sauce. It had quite a bit of heat and tang. I've never found its equivalent. Any ideas?

I've searched on amazon and such but it is not any of the generic "steakhouse sauces" which seem to dominate the search results when I look for it. It's definitely not "yum yum sauce".

Sounds like yakiniku sauce. Some sources:

Recipe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vA91y6OY1bY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opal
May 10, 2005

Did Derek Smart sue anyone yet

• Locked thread