Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
blueberrysmith
May 4, 2006

Dirty Sanchez

BMan posted:

Somebody said that it's a snake oil thing, like those magnetic bracelets.

That's not factually correct. It holds the souls of all those she has consumed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blueberrysmith
May 4, 2006

Dirty Sanchez

sweet jesus

blueberrysmith
May 4, 2006

Dirty Sanchez
i'll never unsee that

blueberrysmith
May 4, 2006

Dirty Sanchez

Posting from the very distant past. This jpeg sums up all my feelings about Star Citizen.

blueberrysmith
May 4, 2006

Dirty Sanchez

Toops posted:

Goonrathi: Think millenium falcon in terms of weathered, stitched together but reliable/performant/functional ships.

Sperg: Ultra slick, super-luxury ships obsessed with outward appearance, superfluous flashy crap, with no consideration about how they'll fly or perform.

Stimpire: Menacing, sleek, alien, dark, bent on destruction, etc.

Sperg ships could probably use an automated robot pilot as well, preferably one wearing a fedora and vaping.

blueberrysmith
May 4, 2006

Dirty Sanchez

may this thread never go away. laughed hard at this one

blueberrysmith
May 4, 2006

Dirty Sanchez

crap, first post. needs a catte.

blueberrysmith
May 4, 2006

Dirty Sanchez

Daztek posted:

I don't think that post was a very good idea

on the contrary, i think it was exactly what this thread needed

blueberrysmith
May 4, 2006

Dirty Sanchez

i was only here to watch the SC implosion, but 2 for 1? it's my lucky day.

blueberrysmith
May 4, 2006

Dirty Sanchez

Daztek posted:

lol they're showing the timelapse with all the broken fizzix

i'm the jittery as gently caress rotating objects on a high fidelity space port

blueberrysmith
May 4, 2006

Dirty Sanchez

Daztek posted:

yesss, the erin interview still has cardboard sandi right in the middle

always watching...

also this AI "demo" is creepy as hell
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkwIzILcoxM&t=3747s

blueberrysmith fucked around with this message at 20:36 on Mar 31, 2016

blueberrysmith
May 4, 2006

Dirty Sanchez

Crazy_BlackParrot posted:

You did kinda hint at something...

please don't steal, original art

blueberrysmith
May 4, 2006

Dirty Sanchez

Let him loving finish.

blueberrysmith
May 4, 2006

Dirty Sanchez

SelenicMartian posted:

Reminder, that the script confirmed that Full Burn is an in-universe song.

They should actually scrap the script and just have the AI drones singing Full Burn! on repeat. Would be a much better game.

blueberrysmith
May 4, 2006

Dirty Sanchez
Is something actually happening today or should I just come back tomorrow? What was that 3 days actually in reference to?

blueberrysmith
May 4, 2006

Dirty Sanchez

your original art is really expiring

blueberrysmith
May 4, 2006

Dirty Sanchez
CU in the V Commando 04

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/4ctbdt/sq42_script/d1liu97

blueberrysmith
May 4, 2006

Dirty Sanchez

you are a true artist, internet friend

blueberrysmith
May 4, 2006

Dirty Sanchez

Milky Moor posted:

I'm so close to the code but I've no idea how to even begin figuring out the last clue. :smith:

What is this magical technique for decrypting? Feels like it's not AES based. My curiosity is piqued!!

blueberrysmith
May 4, 2006

Dirty Sanchez

MeLKoR posted:

There are clues within clues and clues outside of clues. A few people figured it out on the second day.

I wish I could unsee it now. You were all right. I didn't want to know.

blueberrysmith
May 4, 2006

Dirty Sanchez
I don't know about you guys, but I'd really like to see more of what Ryan Archer has traced created lately.

blueberrysmith
May 4, 2006

Dirty Sanchez

Substantial knowledge right here.

Found this while perusing as well:
https://babelia.libraryofbabel.info/imagebookmark2.cgi?babelia_1250409...91552773

blueberrysmith fucked around with this message at 16:22 on Apr 4, 2016

blueberrysmith
May 4, 2006

Dirty Sanchez

Ag Bengip posted:

Now that the big prank has been revealed: Is the ELE actually a real thing, or is it just more "Read my July blog. This game, as promised, will never be released. They picked a fight with the one guy in the industry you don't want to mess with."

It's about as real as a Ryan Archer original.

blueberrysmith
May 4, 2006

Dirty Sanchez

Eonwe posted:

who misses Archergate

my heart still aches for this

blueberrysmith
May 4, 2006

Dirty Sanchez

thanks for this commando. fabulous original art.

blueberrysmith
May 4, 2006

Dirty Sanchez
CIG leavers leaked:

https://libraryofbabel.info/bookmark.cgi?bdsse

blueberrysmith
May 4, 2006

Dirty Sanchez

AP posted:

Apologies I lose track sometimes of who's actually serious or not.

the "panic" animation from being shot in this one is incredible

"YIKES"

blueberrysmith
May 4, 2006

Dirty Sanchez

Found some new original Ryan Archer artwork.

blueberrysmith
May 4, 2006

Dirty Sanchez

ZenMaster posted:

Derek, it's still PW protected, come on I want breakfast and hellfire!

Getting your hopes up about a blog is a bad plan, my friend. It's probably about three solid pages of PARP on repeat.

blueberrysmith
May 4, 2006

Dirty Sanchez

or save yourself some time and don't

blueberrysmith
May 4, 2006

Dirty Sanchez

Paramemetic posted:

Derek has a bad signal to noise ratio because he has a kind of neurosis about trying to be clear, but rather than being concise he over explains everything and provides a ton of context. This is characteristic of many of the great internet warlords, especially from the Usenet days. And it goes with assuming your target reader is either uninformed or an idiot - both fair bets with the general readers but not with goons or redditors who are already committed. That's okay, he doesn't have to convince us and he won't convince them.

If you don't read this blog expecting bombshells it's a nice summary of the state of the paaarp. If you go into this looking for ELE level ordinance you're going to be disappointed. But if you stop scrutinizing the finger and look at the procedurally generated moon it's pointing to, you can get a glimpse of the apocalypse Derek sees in his waking dreams.

The cherry-picked photoshops and the pgabz videos really made the blog post anyway. The rest was just :parp:

blueberrysmith
May 4, 2006

Dirty Sanchez

Toops posted:

Also, Derek, credit the loving artwork you jacked in there.

He's learning from the greatest (Ryan Archer). WWRAD???

blueberrysmith
May 4, 2006

Dirty Sanchez

D_Smart posted:

Correction. B_of_Inforedux was neither run off, nor did he "call me out". he made some comments which 1) I didn't even acknowledge 2) people took issue with and responded to - ALL of which we do here, 24-7

Again, either you didn't read the past 300 threads, or you're just bellyaching because a bunch of your "DS hating, SC shills" friends are 1) about to be outed - by me 2) you think you're next 3) you didn't expect that the SC shills here, who we have barely tolerated, would be in the firing line

Here's the thing: you're all hosed. I don't take prisoners, and I simply don't give a gently caress about people long enough to care. Which part of my history did you miss? And which part gave you - or anyone - the impression that I actually cared?

I'm at war, and I intend to win it. By any means necessary There is no other way.

When Moma stepped over the line by bringing in RL (what does my moving violation have to do with my criticism of a game?), he sent a message. SA heard that message. And I heard it too. Note that I've only ever posted to him one here.

Now I know who he is, what school he went to, and what grades he got in the bar exam. It's who I am. It's what I do. It's why when people dumb enough to bring in RL into an Internet discussion, I throw out whatever morality I have because it's warfare; and there are no innocents.

That's all there is to it. So gently caress you.

see you in the verse, commando o4

blueberrysmith
May 4, 2006

Dirty Sanchez

D_Smart posted:

Maybe you should tell us the circumstances surrounding your CIG exit. Or shall I?

this really needs a :parpcorn:

blueberrysmith
May 4, 2006

Dirty Sanchez

Beet Wagon posted:

It's all true:

(Black Dragonfish)

Someone should tell this guy that what he's doing is not ok.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blueberrysmith
May 4, 2006

Dirty Sanchez

Xaerael posted:

Fish tongue parasites have always been my biggest aquatic nightmare fuel. Imagine catching your dinner for the night and finding this dude chilling in it's mouth...

This little fellow would like to have a discussion about your spending habits on imaginary spaceships.

• Locked thread