Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tofes
Mar 31, 2011

#1 Milpitas Dave and Buster's superfan since 2013
Will Amazon video finally be on AppleTV?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tofes
Mar 31, 2011

Mahoning posted:

Considering Amazon pulled the listings for all AppleTVs on their website, I wouldn't count on it.

Forgive my ignorance but isn't Amazon mad about not being on the old AppleTV? The new one has an app store so they can just submit an app, right?

Rick Sanchez posted:

Don't worry Rick & Morty buddy, you can still use the Amazon Streaming app to AirPlay video to the AppleTV

Oh geez, Rick

tofes
Mar 31, 2011

Thwomp posted:

Setup is about the easiest thing. Since the 3rd gen AppleTV, you can tap your iPhone 5 or later on your AppleTV unit and it'll transfer all your account settings and wifi passwords.

holy poo poo

tofes
Mar 31, 2011

milkaxor posted:

It is not possible. The remote app doesn't work either. Welcome to terrible text input.

The fact they still haven't fixed this yet is mind boggling

tofes
Mar 31, 2011

Thanks, picked one up

tofes
Mar 31, 2011

Shouldn't there be a new GCL app soon? I thought they announced a new app by the MLB tech people would come out in December

tofes
Mar 31, 2011

Anyone using gamecenter live on their AppleTV 4: does scrubbing not work correctly? Whenever I try to fastforward, rewind, or scrub the video it always just defaults back to what's live.

tofes
Mar 31, 2011

GutBomb posted:

I've had that problem for the past week or so. It's annoying. I use Siri for time skipping now and it still works fine.

Cool, thanks for the tip.

tofes
Mar 31, 2011

The AppleTV remote would be perfect for Amazon Video

Amazon :bahgawd:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tofes
Mar 31, 2011

Anyone else using the NHL gamecenter app on the AppleTV 4 no longer able to seek during live games? It let's me skip backwards and forwards in 10 second increments but that's it, no rewinding, no seeking, and Siri's playback control doesn't work