Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Glimpse
Jun 5, 2011

I’ve got an increasingly less functional 2nd gen and I don’t want to spend $200+ on a device that’s immediately obsoleted by a new box that does more for the same price. I’ll probably just get a Roku tho.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glimpse
Jun 5, 2011

Picked one up at the Apple Store today (surreal going into a deserted mall with security checkpoints). Seems a big upgrade from my old second gen unit. Really want the remote click wheel to work more like the iPod wheel, though.

Glimpse
Jun 5, 2011

Oh cool they found a way to make YouTube even worse

Pressing exit here just leaves it hung on a black screen, too.

Glimpse
Jun 5, 2011

smackfu posted:

I had that! Deleting and reinstalling YouTube fixed it.

Didn’t work for me, unfortunately.

Glimpse
Jun 5, 2011

Happens to me occasionally. Unpair and re-pair the remote to fix it.