Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ball Cupper

~beautiful in my own way~
Getting my throwing arm in, ready for the darts game tonight. Can't wait to see what kind of numbers I can hit! Also can't wait to see what kind of food they have at the pub (the only reason I play haha)

What numbers should I throw my darts at tonight?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
4 seems like a solid choice. what kind of food do you like to see there? obv the only reason to hit the pub.

thanks Manifisto!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
use lawn darts and decimate the board and the wall and the competition

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
throw a whole handful of darts at once. this establishes dominance and they'll have to buy you food

thanks Manifisto!

alnilam

Ball Cupper posted:

What numbers should I throw my darts at tonight?

You don't throw at the numbers, you throw at the pie slices next to the numbers

Ball Cupper

4 is a pretty good number.

A bit ago on one of our home games, we had some chilli and garlic bread. They did it in a slow cooker for a while, and it was nice and spicy. Last week on an away game we just had some chunks of meat, mostly gristle.

mailorder bees! posted:

throw a whole handful of darts at once. this establishes dominance and they'll have to buy you food

They actually do the food for free - I'm sure we make up for it with the drinks! On home games we like to pass a footy card around, contribute towards the food

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

alnilam posted:

oh man, you're right! welp, looks like the best number then is clearly 3.14

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

DeepQantas

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...

alnilam posted:

And don't forget the cider

whatever you hunt, you eat/drink. That's the law of the pub, baby!

Ball Cupper

Never forget the cider.

hemp
don't be wasteful op there's food at home

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

dogcrash truther
you dont throw at just one number, you throw at a sequence so try hitting 4 and then 20, or 6 an d then 9, or 14, and then 8 twice

DeepQantas

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...
If you hit bullseye you have to go for the robin hood with the next one (split the bullseye dart into two)

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I never really knew how to play darts until I played it on GTA4

FutonForensic

i threw a dart into the back of my own head and got DQ'd from the tourney. Not what i was going for but an improvement over last year :)

Scaly Haylie

where'd the op go, i'm worried

Ball Cupper

We lost the game, overall, but I won my singles match. It was close, can't complain too badly. Food was curry

Practising, in preparation for the next darts game.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
*montage*

Ball Cupper

Assaulting the punching bag and running up steps, getting ready for the darts game.

FutonForensic

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Scaly Haylie

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Ball Cupper

Scaly Haylie

goldmine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piso Mojado

lol

• Locked thread