Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

Platforms: iOS, Android

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Evil Eagle posted:

The fact that there is no officially licensed and easily playable bomberman game with online multiplayer baffles me to this day. It's one of the most fun multiplayer games.

there was a wiishop game with 8 player online that ruled lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

loll

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Evil Eagle posted:

do these still work? I've wanted good online bomberman ever since my college roommate and I dueled it out every night in Bomberman '93.

im pretty sure the wii eshop game doesnt work anymore, but it was extremely fun when it was popular

it was just classic bomberman with simple slick visuals, and it had really nice party modes to boot. you could play online in a mode where waves of bombs just fall from the sky and everyone is scrambling to avoid death

• Locked thread