Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sweetgrass
Jan 13, 2008
Reminder that NISA is having a conference today at PAX South in about 40 or so minutes, fingers crossed for Cold Steel 4 and a release of Zero & Azure on PC this year

https://www.twitch.tv/pax

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sweetgrass
Jan 13, 2008
an entire game that's nothing but bracer quests like the one you do in Ruan where you have to do detective work to figure out who attacked the guy in the hotel room

Sweetgrass
Jan 13, 2008
dunno, maybe something was hinted at during reverie or kuro, otherwise I dont think theres anything in particular? just that he's the grandmaster's eyes and ears, and I guess you can infer from the fourth wall break in sky the 3rd that hes aware of other worlds besides zemuria

I still think he's just a very highly realized homunculus, something the grandmaster made themself to delegate tasks to

Sweetgrass
Jan 13, 2008
the first big arc is the nadir for a lot of the game but it doesnt get a ton better apart from shifting away from the overt politics angle; if you like actually running around and doing fights you'll get plenty of it but the environment and story never really improve much imo

Sweetgrass fucked around with this message at 23:52 on Oct 5, 2023