Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]
I have just started CS3, and I didn't realize this game was gonna be all about Falcom giving everybody long flowing manes now that they are capable of harnessing the PS4's superior HAIR TECH.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]
Adol is now half-vampire-boat

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]
Next Trails game will start with a Boat Crashing on a Shore somewhere on Erebonia, followed by a Red-Haired Swordsman and A dude who loves punching walls getting out of the wreckage.

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]
That’s why Adol brings Dogi with him.

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]
Valimar is my son and and I will have nobody talking bad about him or his multiple incredible themes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]

theblackw0lf posted:

I thought the localization for Reverie was quite good actually. Better than the Cold Steel ones that’s for sure.

Made me wonder if they hired some of the Geofront crew to work on it.

Iirc they did hire some of the geofront crew after they bought up the translation for Azure/Zero