Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

40-Degree Day
Sep 24, 2012

If I play Cold Steel 3 after I beat TitS 3rd (beat Cold Steel 1 and 2 before starting Trails) how much will I miss out on if I skip the two Crossbell games? Debating on waiting for the Geofront translation before playing Cold Steel 3.

I want to play them but as I understand the Geofront translation is only the first Crossbell game and the current translations I tried for their PSP versions are pretty drat bad. Is it worth waiting on/dealing with the bad translation on the second game?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

40-Degree Day
Sep 24, 2012

I went to the Geofront website this morning to check if the translation of Trails from Zero came out yet and it seems there is a counter of some sort on the front page now or something? This morning it said 35/0 and now it's 36/0. Am I a dumbass or is this something?

40-Degree Day
Sep 24, 2012

Spoiler for Chapter 2 in Zero

I was surprised that Yin was Rixia. I guess I don't play a lot of JRPGS but I didn't see this coming. I knew that the Mayor's aide was shifty for sure though.

40-Degree Day
Sep 24, 2012

Erpy posted:

Did you play Trails of Cold Steel II, because I believe that Cao Lee literally calls Rixia Yin in the Divertissement chapter.

I did! I recognize Lloyd and Rixia from it but I forgot virtually everything about the chapter beyond their names. I didn't even know there were Crossbell games when I played it. I played the first two CS games before going back and playing Trails from the Sky games last year.

40-Degree Day
Sep 24, 2012

CS III makes my PS4 sound like it's a plane about to take off. It's like I'm playing RDR 2 or something.

40-Degree Day
Sep 24, 2012

Just finished CS 3 and really didn't like the ending. I hope the 4th game is better overall! Also I am very tired of mech battles!

40-Degree Day
Sep 24, 2012

I really like the Trials in the Sky and Crossbell art style a lot more. The little sprites lent itself to wackier moments and funnier situations.

The 3d stuff looks pretty ok though.

40-Degree Day
Sep 24, 2012

Does the physical special edition get any DLC or nah?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

40-Degree Day
Sep 24, 2012

I beat CS IV and I liked it.