Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Death Priest
Jun 24, 2004

Azran posted:

CSII ending stuff: Okay, last dungeon of the Finale was a bit long, mobs had a ton of HP and there were a bunch of boss fights. But that's done! Revelations and plot twists happened, then I played the Divertissement and there's now an epilogue with... more quests? And there's another dungeon afterwards? With how many floors???? :psyduck:

16 or 20, I forget.

There's a boss at the end too. It's pretty easy though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Death Priest
Jun 24, 2004
There never was a patch for CS3 on Switch so I doubt there will be one for CS4.

Hell, we're still waiting for 1.2 on PS4 aren't we ?

Death Priest
Jun 24, 2004

infraboy posted:

Ms. Elaine

What a good-looking sword !

Rean's tachi and Elise's rapier look pretty good too but this is a significant improvement over every other 'knight' sword in the series. So long as it doesn't get comically oversized in the game, it will be my new favorite.

Death Priest fucked around with this message at 07:14 on Jun 24, 2021

Death Priest
Jun 24, 2004
While that would be interesting, there are other Ouroboros agents in Bareahard at that time.

Death Priest
Jun 24, 2004

Veryslightlymad posted:

Not on that screen.

And she's reacting to someone closer.... Think about where McBurn is standing and talking to her in that scene--- she doesn't realize he's there until he's much closer. And she's talen aback there, too. "Oh dear..."
She doesn't notice the two spying on her in the airport, even though McBurn has line of sight.

She's reacting to something close. She can see Andre through the fence, (shown in video) might be able to hear his fiddle, and McBurn isn't on this screen. Why would she sense him here and not when he's right on top of her.

CS2

She's most likely sensing Duvalie shadowing class 7 in the city. Mc Burn is probably not even close at this point since the dialogue at the airport suggests that he was not actually helping Duvalie (even though he was supposed to) and just decided to drop in at that very moment.