Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Ended up liking it so much i got it on mobile, where its on sale for 1 dollar, to anyone whos ibterested

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

ArfJason posted:

oh wow thats a pretty good bundle. dunno if i'd pay 15 for superhort even though its apparently super good

If you have Amazon Prime you can link it to your Twitch account and get Superhot for free this month, along with a couple of other games.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

The Amazon prime thing is super good. Shadow Tactics is free too and there's more going up in a few days like Steamworld Dig 2

discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009

Aston posted:

If you have Amazon Prime you can link it to your Twitch account and get Superhot for free this month, along with a couple of other games.

i refuse to download the amazon game launcher

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Aston posted:

The guy who waited 3 years for a game to get discounted below 15 dollars probably has amazon prime yeah.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Aston posted:

I've had this since they came out with it like 2 years ago and I never remember to check what the freebie stuff is. I always assumed it was stupid loot boxes where you get a purple Twitch shirt for PUBG.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

You can also sub to me, for free!

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I did once but then forgot about it since it doesn't auto-renew at the end of the month. You got a sweet emote yet?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

No.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
WormSkill WormSkill WormFail WormKapap

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Cobalt Viper posted:

I've had this since they came out with it like 2 years ago and I never remember to check what the freebie stuff is. I always assumed it was stupid loot boxes where you get a purple Twitch shirt for PUBG.

It's usually that but apparently you can sell them to kids for like £20. I haven't botheredfiguring out how though. Also they just gave out a chocobo with downs syndrome for ff15

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

discount cathouse posted:

i refuse to download the amazon game launcher

you can download the launcher and then install the games and then get rid of the launcher that's what my Co coworker Chris says

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

ArfJason posted:

oh wow thats a pretty good bundle. dunno if i'd pay 15 for superhort even though its apparently super good

Superhot is great!

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
I know, and I know its not just 15 bucks for superhot. But man, fifteen bucks.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
At least steam incorporating argentine peso means i get games cheaper

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I mean you can probably get super hot free forever by signing up for the Amazon free trial lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

The guy who waited 3 years for a game to get discounted below 15 dollars probably has amazon prime yeah.

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

lmao

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
darkness 2 PDPCY-XQW47-B2JCI

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Darknesses!

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Mini Metro DVGKG-3DYJN-R7GCJ

Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes 7HXHR-20ZRZ-AM3Q0 <--- This is a cool game for in-person co-op if someone doesn't have it yet.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Anyone know if theres a spanish version of the manual or something cause i really would love that game but i dont thinj many of my friends have a handle on english like i do

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Googled "keep talking and nobody explodes spanish" and found this as the first result: http://bombmanual.github.io/spanish/ Enjoy, hermanos.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Thinking about the time I was playing CSGO with a bunch of Venezuelans and Colombians on my team and one of the guys the other ones were talking poo poo to said something in Spanish, and then they said it but with a gay mocking voice.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ive got sleeping dogs and offworld trading company for anyone that wants them

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Gimme the old sleepy dogs

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i hosed up nd forgot to cancel humble monthly and i'd rather eat the money than own destiny 2. does anyone want it

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Fungah! posted:

i hosed up nd forgot to cancel humble monthly and i'd rather eat the money than own destiny 2. does anyone want it

I’m assuming it’s a PC code and not one of the console codes they do for the bundles sometimes? If it’s console I’ll take it but not PC

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

nah pc

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Give me destiny 2 even tho ill never play ir

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

I’m assuming it’s a PC code and not one of the console codes they do for the bundles sometimes? If it’s console I’ll take it but not PC

It’s a Blizzard Battle.net launcher app code

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

mysterious loyall X posted:

Give me destiny 2 even tho ill never play ir

CMGC-DS6B-8CCLK-P554-BRDH

also they unlocked a bunch of other games and ive got cook serve delicious! 2!! to give away

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

It’s a Blizzard Battle.net launcher app code

Jesus Christ

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I bought it because I wanted some of the trove stuff, had a voucher for 20% off and felt like playing a dumb satisfying shooter. The unlocks look cool for once

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

[Rasping voice of eldest horrors] Got some keys for Killing Floor 1.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

[Rasping voice of eldest horrors] Got some keys for Killing Floor 1.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao