Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'll take Fairy Bloom Freesia, both copies of Go Go Nippon, Assassin's Creed 3 and all three copies of Super Monday Njght Combat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I don't actually need those games but thanks for offering. I'll post my haul here in a bit

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

DmC
Lost Planet 3 (unless there's a reason to play this. I remember playing Lost Planet 1 on 360 forever ago and it being whatever)
Remember Me
Crusader Kings II - African Unit Pack
Crusader Kings II - Norse Unit Pack
Crusader Kings II - Russian Unit Pack
Legend of Grimrock
Orcs Must Dies! 2: Complete Collection
PixelJunk Eden
Titan Quest
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War
Super Meat Boy, Lone Survivor and Braid
Frozen Synpase Desura Key

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

Is Pixeljunk Eden any good?

I have no clue.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'll only enter your contest seriously if you up the ceiling to 20 dollars so you can buy me the REmake

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

That's Nathan and Uncle Vivec. Can you read?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I pray to God above that tr person who just sent me a friend request and has over 4000 hours of Garry's Mod playtime doesn post in this forum.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Action Tortoise posted:

If anyone hasn't taken Remember Me yet, could I get it?

Message me on steam tonight and I'll send you the code.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training posted:

Message me on steam tonight and I'll send you the code.

I think I didn't accept your request until today. I'll keep an eye on my messages I suppose

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Kaiju Diablo sounds badass.

Diablo was insanely OP when I played the HOTS Beta as well, so it seems like a good deal.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Also beating the mission unlocks a special college campus themed assault rifle skin.

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

As a Millennial I posted:

i have an extra copy of something called "frozen synapse" if somebody wants it.

That's a fun game. I already have it though

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Yeah, tomorrow til Sunday night. But every single beta up this point had problems in the first few hours.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I have the SFV beta on both PS4 and PC, for some reason.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

yea im sure you dont actually play it, and it was something on an old computer a long time ago, thats why its your last played game

Owned

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I will have PS4 SFV beta codes for this weekend if anyone wants one.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Give me one.

alright, check back in about 8 hours.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Evil Eagle posted:

Got a copy of CSGO (the one with the new badass instant kill revolver) for the first person to send me a steam message of their favorite boss fight in a game.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Travler903/

They nerfed it already

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

lol Long story about that, lol, crazy right, well, ever heard of Nightmare Gaming Goblins

Haha

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Im deeply ashamed of the 100 hour playtime I have in dota 2 from the time I watched one of the internationals in the in-game client to see if the game was interesting at all.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

I would idle for Tf2 items overnight back in the day so I'll just assume there's a similar system in Dota 2.. every time I've tried to steam chat someone playing Dota they never respond so who knows, maybe they're asleep.

You get items for spectating games. Well idk if it's all games, but I got an item when o was watching TI3(4? Idr) and sol it for 40 cents.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I googled Zeus Arcana and it's a 35 dollar item set that makes him glow blue and now he floats around on a cloud instead of moving his feet to walk.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

That's me playing Splatoon

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

D4QL-A5N4-MHQG
DG4A-BFNM-ED96
69(lol)NB-48N8-9FM5

SFV beta codes for ps4

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Gimbal lock posted:

I've got a Uplay copy of AC Syndicate to give if anybody's interested. Contact me on Steam if you want it.

Ah lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I've got uh 35,000 copies of Syndicate keys. All you have to do is sign up with uPlay and use my handy referral link below.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Gimbal lock posted:

No one wants it I gather

Wormskull said he would take it.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bionic commando rearmed doesn't work on my Windows 8 PC. Fair warning

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Very cool.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'll take Marlow Briggs and the Mask of Death, please.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I like Oath more but I like both a lot. Origins does take a while to get going though, in my personal opinion, compared to other Ys games.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Evil Eagle posted:

What's your steam?

In Training, Marlow Briggs is headed your way. Things to keep in mind 1) The game defaults to easy mode with no difficulty select at the start and 2) There's god drat dodge offsetting.

Thank you very much! What's dodge offsetting

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I looked it up and didn't realize that's what that was called.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The only bad origin boss is the sunken prison one, but maybe I was doing the fight wrong

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Check out the Ys thread for a Ys gift.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I dont want to start a new game the night before im leaving my gamer den for a week, but thanks to evil eagle's gift im going to play Bayonetta 2 again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

ArfJason posted:

wtf dude what about the incredibly tedious plant monster that you fight in the constantly moving quicksand that poo poo was dreadfully bad

I thought so too until I remembered I had a projectile and realized you can kill it in like 30 seconds