Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

thank you for Starbound, I look forward to finding out if it's as terrible as Games says or if they're just all insane because they played early access for 4000 hours and don't like some sprites.

I don't think it's that bad necessarily but it never really hooked me like Terraria did

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

I've also got a bunch of games from the Ukraine bundle that I already owned on one platform or another or just plain don't want, let me know if you want any of the below:

112 Operator
Broken Age
The Long Dark
Max Payne 3 (the code is for Rockstar's own launcher thing)
Going Under
Expeditions: Viking
Endless Space 2
Metro Exodus
Moon Hunters
PGA Tour 2K21
Superhot
Starbound
Skullgirls 2nd Encore
Radio Commander
Quantum Break
This War of Mine
Wargroove
Wizard of Legend

I'll PM you the code if you have PMs, otherwise let me know how you want me to get it to you or if you're fine with me posting it here and taking your chances that a gray forum lurker won't scoop it first

I'll take Endless Space if that's alright

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

I'll have Satisfactory if no one else has claimed it already.