Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

elf help book posted:

Four different boys to date: Jeff, Ted, Darren & Kurt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

I googled Zeus Arcana and it's a 35 dollar item set that makes him glow blue and now he floats around on a cloud instead of moving his feet to walk.

Zoot suite arcana

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

elf help book posted:

i am a living bag of rats, if you want one of my rats to bite you, add me on steam

ty

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

it's good but pretty easy.

momodora 4 is a really good 'vania style game, big step up from the 3rd one.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

someone give me a free game

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

give me maldita castilla ex becasue that will run on muhh computer

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Squeezy Farm posted:

took all these; thanks!

same hrere

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

Trying to conserve muh hard drive space in 2018. You have lost your mind you loving tard.

i am becasue i have a 256 gb ssd

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

even though rediscover is a moron, i'd argue that no, suda51 games are not worth playing even if they are free

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

gently caress anyone who says Spirit Tracks this was definitely the worst Zelda entry

:p

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Give me destiny 2 even tho ill never play ir

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

The Milkman posted:

battle-tech 9KQIL-F3Q60-CT8AV

I got this but only tonwrite a negative review about the sjws forcing an "unspecified" optiin into the gender selection part of character creation. Die cuggs!

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

I bot that bundle. The sherlock Holmes game looks much better than the old adventure trash now that they turned it into an ubisoft game. Would rather have ot on the X tho

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

give it to me

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

give me garfield cart immediately or face the consequences

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

thanks d00d

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Dusk has a borimg first episode. Thanks. Also maybe a borimg second episode i dont rememberer ot at all. Also all the enemies aere aerious Sam enemies much like in amid evil and.doom eternal. Lastly there was no awesome lore about the sentil double down and king gpthrock of Slayarz the doom slayer planet. 3 out of 5