Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Tactical Sexpionage Tourism
kept you waitign huh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

##vote anidva

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Tommunist posted:

yeah but using previous unrelated non meta stuff to vote lmao~~~

youf understand if you were there

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

SirSamVimes posted:

Maybe do your joke votes when there isn't an hour and a half until deadline.

whos jokign anime david sucks at mafs and will only gently caress you over later if you dont remove him while you have time

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

he always whines about deserving a second chance but then hardcore fucks everyon over

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

renovign him now is the smart tactical move

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

MysticalMachineGun posted:

Got any other reads/impressions Soag or is it just the "let's turbo Anidav" meme in force?

ya i followed this thread from day one my picks were SSV ken and TMM

kens doing his normal scum thing of reminding everionr hes not contributing and pulling his my hands are tied claim of not backing up his votes also his back and forth with TMM looked a lot like a scum bussing another scum for points

ssv i forget why but he did someygyhh dead suss early on then bacspefslld out of it somehow then went quiet

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

So why not vote for one of those?

cause im not sure esp since TMMs whining looks a lot like sphyxys whining when he pulls the same poo poo

but i am sure anime dave is bad

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

like im pretty sure tmm is going to get lynched and yeah id vote for him to stop a no lynch but i wanted to remind people to lynch anidav

esp since non auapollers prob dont know what there in for

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

TMMadman posted:

Sure I'll lynch anidav

##vote anidav

Although I still think Ken is the better choice. His vote on me reeks.

ya ken deffo scum

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

TMMadman posted:

Iajanus is another person I think people should look at right now. Both of his votes are drive bys on the lynch leader and then he basically prevented the lynch from happening yesterday intentionally or not.

this would have more grunt if you werent onviously just trying to save you're bacon

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Gwynplaine posted:

Yeah, I'm trying not to be hasty as my only enduring issue is that I assume people are being sarcastic as gently caress when they calling me 'wise one'

yeah that was vadina being a prick tbh

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

TMMadman posted:

Kash please explain why you think Ken is town.

also gwyn do this too

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

49 minutes to go - :laffo: if we manage to not lynch two days straight.

yah good work splittin the vote soag you dumbshit

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

wait

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

TMMadman posted:

Well you certainly don't seem to think he's scum because you've never voted for him. So where do you stand on Ken Kash?

uggggg

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Anidav posted:

Literally meme voting when other cases are avaliable.

its not meme voting its common sense

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

this is not the way to vote you muppets get anidav before he ruins you

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

TMMadman posted:

Sam why are you so desperately trying to get me hung?

sams scumbro too

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

SirSamVimes posted:

Merk vigged someone for not very good reasons, and is now pushing a fairly mediocre case on spacing who I have a town read on after the player he replaced in for lurked all game. Rereading Anidav over the night has made me agree with the people that his play has been scummy. Not sure who my pick for the third is.

why would merk draw any heat on himself if scum

sounds like a weird play to me

also gj anidav still being alive thats going to cost us the game

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Anidav posted:

Eh I'm on my phone always. The awful app is terrrrrrible at backtracking.

no you never fuckign read the thread esp when your scum

you just talk bullshit then whine or fakeclaim when people lynch you

but not reasing is a huge scumtell for you so ##vote anidav

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Anidav posted:

Lmao. None of that is true. What. You just want me to die and are pulling tales from your rear end to make it happen.

yeg i forgot your actually a great player and its some mass hallucination you've hosed over town in basics every Auspol game you play

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

last 2 or 3 games youve been scum you didbt read the thread and relief on your buds to tell you whats what while just focusing on game mechanics to look like your doing anything.

and then got all guys im too busy to play the game when questioned

not this time. bye.

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Hal Incandenza posted:

Well how does that compare to town anidav. In my limited experience Anidav does much of the same as town.

pretty much unfortunately but the giveaway is the not reading the thread esp important things like kills

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

i know the forums have been down but are scum looking to lurk to victory

if so gently caress them

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Anidav posted:

Well I'm at work and don't finish for another 4 hours but I would like to say Kashunos post is noted and I will reply to it when I get home or when the forums stop being attacked. Whichever comes first.

right here spacing is the tired and retreaded anidav scum pla

anidav is a moron when hes town and people go to lynch him or vote on him he freaks out and goes ballistc trying to save his own skin

when hes scum he just lurks off or goes lowkey because hes getting prompted in scum doc to not be a dickheas

hes shown zero self awareness over a huge span of games and has repeatedly sent abusive pms to mods when he doesnt get his way then lied about it later claiming those pms were myths

anidav ignoring the votes on him is a massive scum tell

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

also dunno why busb thought the guy i subbed for was scum but given he left for lurking and not being able to contribute i doubt he would have been busb mason pick

busbs pretty clever i think hed recruit a better player

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

spacing in vienna posted:

You're so cute when you're grouchy. :bigtran: I'm not scum, and I don't think SSV is, but I'm certainly not talking to anybody out of thread.

No, seriously, re-read Venom. All he's done is push for us to hang Anidav without thinking about it gogogo. It looks like lazy scum looking for an easy target.

... Also, preview edit in reply to Venom: I've never played with Anidav, so I don't know his meta. I thought earlier when you were talking with Hal, you said his scum play was similar to his town play? I have to dig out quotes now, I'm getting my wires crossed.

its similar but theres differences esp when he gets votes on him

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Also, Venom, if that was more of a "policy lynch: always kill Anidav, die die die," I'm actually less suspicious of you. I didn't realize that was your argument.

its part policy because anidav always fucks over town part grudge because hes a bit of a poo poo to other players

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Okay. If he's Auspol, does that mean he's Australian? I don't know how likely he is to show up between now and deadline.

##unvote

We have three hours; I'd rather not put him at -2 just yet, but that's the only reason I'm not voting.

i think its mornign there so he should come in to say something but he said hed come in last night and couldnt be hosed so

EXAKT Science posted:

Shout out to Tom and iajanus who have been more or less total nonentities so far

ya scum going for the lurk and avoid after last nights gently caress over lovely play imo

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Tommunist posted:

Hey bud, i said i was out yesterday/last night , i'm currently just woken up, but i'll be about till end of game day.

i really fuckin hate this style of play

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Tommunist posted:

what do you mean friend

i mean i get folks are busy but theres a theme gong of posters who literally just post to say oh im super busy today so wont be postign bye and its either lazy scum or town loving over town

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Tommunist posted:

I mean legitimately what am I meant to do I said I wasn't going to be here till the next non game day:

so whats your actual input to the game

we lost four town last night adn so far no scum and i feel like everyones playing on tranqs

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Okay. Now that you're here, what are you thinking?

this

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Tommunist posted:

if you have three 6s it makes 666 which is the number of the beast.

I could honestly see kashuno being scum as well, his votes on Anidav seem weird, both times hes voted for him, i feel that if anidav flips town, kash is almost 100% scum (i'll put my case out nicely in some ~effort post~)

no loving chain lynches you muppets

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

thank gently caress weve got this now

##vote tommynist

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

lurky until called on it

tried to set up a chain lynch

fence sittign on anida

now we know hal was scum look at their votes looks like a scum rush to hammer imo

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

EXAKT Science posted:

Has anyone else gotten an item?

i got nothin

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Tommunist posted:

i was out : ///////////////////////// gffosdd drat it aaaaa

scummy meltdown eh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

EXAKT Science posted:

Come on where is everybody? I'm wired from coffee and a really positive meeting and I want to chat with you folx and solve this game let's goooooo

merk seems to think vimes is pretty scummy so guessign we can kill tommo and vig vimes

• Locked thread