Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

Didn't read.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Fun Gamer
Oct 16, 2015

I bet this guy isn't even a real Pikachu.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
Ya he's probably a pissachu. or fuckachu. or a human being bitch

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

semper games

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lumpy the Cook posted:

The post apocalyptic monster hunter lite clone developed by the Killzone guys looks like some epic win! Also, I love to have AIDS almost as much as I love watching season four of Arrested Development.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Season four of Arrested Development is really good.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

I like to assume that every game is good until it is proven bad. So there is still hope for the post apocalyptic monster hunter lite clone developed by the Killzone guys, just like there is hope for Arrested Development season five.

program666
Aug 22, 2013

A giant carnivorous dinosaur

FactsAreUseless posted:

I also like it

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
Bad things, well they're good to me.

Happy Fun Gamer
Oct 16, 2015

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

Bad things, well they're good to me.

One person's Mario is another person's Luigi.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Happy Fun Gamer posted:

One person's Mario is another person's Luigi.
Both of the brothers are good.

program666
Aug 22, 2013

It might be the worst arrested development season but I bet you watch bland poo poo like modern family

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

program666 posted:

It might be the worst arrested development season but I bet you watch bland poo poo like modern family

wtf

program666
Aug 22, 2013

"hey guys how about we make a series that is just a collection of current trends of comedic series like the The Office style of actors looking at the camera and talking heads and never ever ever try anything new ever"

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

program666 posted:

"hey guys how about we make a series that is just a collection of current trends of comedic series like the The Office style of actors looking at the camera and talking heads and never ever ever try anything new ever"

wtf

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

program666 posted:

I play games :p

Happy Fun Gamer
Oct 16, 2015

FactsAreUseless posted:

Both of the brothers are good.

Well your name is red so I guess you're right.

program666
Aug 22, 2013

You made the right choice

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

program666 posted:

:yikes:

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

FactsAreUseless posted:

Counterpoint: It's a giant letdown. I hope season 5 is okay.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Portia De Rossi just looks like a realdoll now and it's disgusting. Just say NO to plastic surgery.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

lmao i just remembered double fine wanted to make a monster hunter clone

red plastic cup
Apr 25, 2012

Reach WITH IN To your LOCAL cup and you may find A Friend And Boy...
pika pika

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

elf help book posted:

:stonk:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

elf help book posted:

Yikes

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

elf help book posted:

Costume Quest Online

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.

Kazvall posted:

Portia De Rossi just looks like a realdoll now and it's disgusting. Just say NO to plastic surgery.

drat shame.

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.

No Such Thing posted:

Now they are showing that cool game that looks like mon hun but the monsters are all robots.

ooh...

Lumpy the Cook posted:

developed by the Killzone guys

awww...

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

elf help book posted:

eat poo poo, op

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Kazvall posted:

Bimbofication is bad hurrr - A stupid man

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

Bimbofication is bad hurrr - A stupid man

I love that word. I wish skylark posted here more.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

program666 posted:

You mad?

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
who cares about arrested development, the last season of peep show starts next month

program666
Aug 22, 2013

nah I kid, that series is fine

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pikachu posted:

In the course of human events there comes a time when we, as a culture, must come together – to unify our efforts and centralize our cause. We, the gaming community at large, stand at a great turning point in our history. We’ve experienced the decline of our identity, and felt the poisonous sting of corruption and won’t have it any longer.

We look forward and see a future that is being shaped by hands other than our own and express our unease to the powers at be, but to no avail. We’ve been painted as the great evil of our time; given names like misogynist, scum, patriarchs, rapist, and the list goes on. We’ve seen our hobby invaded by those who seek only to destroy it and to dismantle our culture.

It is time we took control of our destiny. It is time we forged our own path into the future. It is time we stood up against those who would seek to stamp us out and bid us goodnight. Together we can accomplish so much and bring about the next age for gaming – all we need to do is take that first step, come together as a unified community with a unified voice, and bear our fangs one good time.

“The Open Gaming Society stands as a home for all who would call themselves gamers. Send me your lonely, your hopeless, your introverted masses. Send me your weary, your cynical skeptics, and your tired few. Bring me your friends of all races, genders, and creeds. Bring them together in union and give them causeway to our home. Let them stand under our banner stretch their arms to the sky and grab hold of their futures. I give you strength and sound mind – stand at my back and let me be your shield. I will never waver, never falter, and never fear. I know you; I have seen your face and I know what needs to be done. Let me reach down and offer a hand to you and we’ll go together into tomorrow. Don’t lose hope my friends – it is when we reach our lowest point that we become open to the greatest change.”

Our time is not yet over. We still have much to do and new heights to reach. Let’s get there together as a “community” with one unified voice.

loving lol

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0RGTYNYXN87

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

As a Millennial I posted:

i want the witness to be good. i hope it's good.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Didn't read a word.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soral
May 30, 2009