Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i must admit, more than a few times have i gone looking for a stream to hear someone calling me a hacker after i destroyed them ingame

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

trying to jack off posted:

i must admit, more than a few times have i gone looking for a stream to hear someone calling me a hacker after i destroyed them ingame

watching yourself kill someone through their own eyes is win

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

holy frijole

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Kazvall posted:

watching yourself kill someone through their own eyes is win

its truly the age of decadence

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I don't know if it was with this patch but you can change parameters and rulesets and poo poo on the fly which is epic. I was playing on an instagib server since it was one of the only ones with people in it but with a high enough teamsize limit that I could play, that the admin turned on and off rail jumping and it cycled through 3 or 4 different game modes which you couldn't do last time I played this.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

I don't know if it was with this patch but you can change parameters and rulesets and poo poo on the fly which is epic. I was playing on an instagib server since it was one of the only ones with people in it but with a high enough teamsize limit that I could play, that the admin turned on and off rail jumping and it cycled through 3 or 4 different game modes which you couldn't do last time I played this.

This is fuckin awesome

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I wish I lived in South America or eastern europe since people still play this game there.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

see you in the arena. (i havent played this game besides a CGW demo disc full of mods for it)

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

oh wait its 10 dollars i thought it was going to be free. see you later

Fredrik1
Jan 22, 2005

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Fallen Rib

HORMELCHILI posted:

oh wait its 10 dollars i thought it was going to be free. see you later

I too long for the communist utopia.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I was on a server and this guy was micspamming the other team and id forgot to put a mute function in, and to avoid being vote kicked he was callvote spamming this map:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Dookie Nukem

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

this update still means australia has 4 servers with people on them at any time

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

this update still means australia has 4 servers with people on them at any time

It's Quake in 2015.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The bright side is that means the likelihood of you getting to play with Fraze is immense.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

The bright side is that means the likelihood of you getting to play with Fraze is immense.

i used to beat him all the time in duels back in the day and he became a top player after i quit lmfao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

if i had any sort of drive to be a pro gamer i could be making literally hundreds of dollars a year playing quake right now

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

if i had any sort of drive to be a pro gamer i could be making literally hundreds of dollars a year playing quake right now

lol

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Bigtime knows what he's talking about when it comes to arena shooters guy here. You guys completely hosed over this awesome classic from my childhood. [OOC: *remembers the prospector post about shooting 1000 rockets from pillars to bridge and hearing the direct hit thunk and saying out loud "I always knew I was psychic"*

Nice friend count, loving poof.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

so is anyone actually playing quake live now?

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

Fredrik1 posted:

I too long for the communist utopia.

I honestly thought quake live was free before

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

No one is really playing it that didn't before and Quake Live was a freemium or whatever game before now.

• Locked thread