Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

You left out Chrono Cross.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

They should of called it Category:Good rear end video games.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

I'm actually a little blown away by the fact that the hot wheels franchise consists of multiple parallel racing dimensions

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Pewdiepie posted:

They should of called it Category:Good rear end video games.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

hot wheels battle force 5 is way better than hot wheels world race, i do not care what any of the world race fanboys have to say about this matter either. this is my opinion and if you have a problem with it you can shove durians

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
Simpsons game owns

Soul Reaver
Mar 8, 2009

in retrospect the old redtext was a little over the top, I think I was in a bad mood that day. it appears you've learned your lesson about slagging our gods and masters at beamdog but I'm still going to leave this av up because i think its funny

god bless
Aren't all games set in parallel universes?

You know, like how Skyrim is set in a world where magic is real, and Dawn of War is set in a universe where RTS games are actually viscerally enjoyable?

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Soul Reaver posted:

You know, like how Skyrim is set in a world where magic is real, and Dawn of War is set in a universe where RTS games are actually viscerally enjoyable?

katamari takes place in this universe.

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

Soul Reaver posted:

no, it's a fantasy universe that is parallell to the original fantasy universe

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine

Soul Reaver posted:

Youre just playing the game man

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood (Japanese: ソニッククロニクル 闇次元からの侵略者 Hepburn: Sonikku Kuronikuru: Yami Jigen Kara no Shinryaku sha?, lit. "Sonic Chronicles: Invaders from the Dark Dimension") is a 2008 Nintendo DS role-playing video game based on the Sonic the Hedgehog franchise, developed by Canadian developer BioWare as their first handheld video game project.

Contra Calculus
Nov 6, 2009

Gravy Boat 2k

Ahundredbux posted:

no, it's a fantasy universe that is parallell to the original fantasy universe

he's talking about specifically videogames that follow the concordance model of cosmology in which there is a near-exact copy of the videogame universe with some changes at 10^(10^(29)) meters away from the universe of the videogame.

family guy, spiderman, sonic, simpsons, rifts, and hotwheels are onto something big here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

program666
Aug 22, 2013

A giant carnivorous dinosaur
Contra Calculus

• Locked thread