Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Hi Laura Bailey, it's always good to hear you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Title for the thread when you get to First Light: Stop trying to make Fetch happen

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Watching episode seven, if you need someone to talk over a dog, I will gladly talk over my favorite game of all time and just gush about it. I even have the Perfect Works book, so I can not only nerd out about mythology and culture, but dev tidbits as well!

Waffleman_ fucked around with this message at 04:02 on Jan 5, 2016

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Smoke is like the Phantom Blood of the game. It's fine, and it's good, but it's pretty basic and everything afterwards is just so much better.

That's an anime simile.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Eugene plays Coles and Conduits.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I'll wear a jacket over a hoodie when it's cold.

It's fine, the only awkward part is when you're dealing with two hoods, but even then it's fine.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

The comparison to a TV show was made partway into the LP, and yeah, this really felt like a super solid miniseries you'd see on like Netflix or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Great Joe posted:

Skippy, I swear. It's pronounced "jif".

Who gives a poo poo?

• Locked thread