Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.
You're saying there should be some sort of neutral option? That reminds me of the Shin Megami Tensei games. Do they follow a similar design when it comes to moral choices?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I don't remember who asked in which episode, but for the record there were people in Infamous 2 who were given ice powers from a Prime Conduit and I assume the DUP soldiers went through something similar.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

It's a shame Delsin is limited to using only one power at a time and cannot use them all at once like the Avatar from Avatar: The Last Airbender.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

Makes me wonder why they bothered to have it set in a real city in the first place.

• Locked thread