Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fabulousvillain
May 2, 2015
I'm one of those weirdoes that played Infamous 1, 2, and First Light; and am just wondering how spoiled I am for this game?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fabulousvillain
May 2, 2015
Never was a fan of morality systems, or multiple endings in most games cases. The idea is cool but most games have that looming best/true ending crap that defeats the purpose of having it aside from to piss me off because I didn't steal the super "optional" bosses panties or whatever before fighting the final boss so I get a poo poo ending.

Fabulousvillain
May 2, 2015

Mzbundifund posted:

Wow, I don't think I could write Delsin as more insufferable and whiny if I tried.

If it's anything like the other InFamous games he'll mellow out of whining so much and just get poo poo done.

Fabulousvillain
May 2, 2015
I'd just like to say that the smoke grenades loving suck when you're evil, okay bye.

Fabulousvillain
May 2, 2015
Am I the only one who thinks shooting musicians is out of character for Evil Delsin? Kinda just seems like he would support that poo poo since he's a stencil artist. He'd totally should sign spinners though, he hates when people have jobs. Meh, gently caress em.

• Locked thread