Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bob Smith
Jan 5, 2006
Well Then, What Shall We Start With?
I've funnily enough just started playing this myself, having only played First Light beforehand, and it's pretty fun. Although not having the sweet rear end laser missile barrage, black hole, ability to make guys implode with headshots, bullet time, boost pads and force push from First Light is a pain.

rear end in a top hat Path is actually incredibly assholish right from the start, it's not some kind of slow decline into depravity it's just straight out self-interest and that's pretty neat. I don't really mind how it's done mechanically but the writing is solid, if unremarkable, in how it handles your guy's choices.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bob Smith
Jan 5, 2006
Well Then, What Shall We Start With?

Kurieg posted:

What? No, this still happens. Even better is it can chain. I "accidentally" took out an entire sidewalks worth of people that way.

I guess you get it much later than in First Light then, I've only just finished the tutorial here.

• Locked thread