Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

In His presence the mountains quake and the hills melt away; the earth trembles and its people are destroyed. Who can stand before His fierce anger?
Wolfman Computer Solutions is the only wholly independent computer service company in the tri-state area owned and operated by a werecreature. With three convenient locations, Wolfman Computer Solutions is ready to fill all of your computing needs, from repairs, upgrades, new and refurbished computer sales, and small business networking solutions.

if your computer crashed
and you're howling mad
come on down
and we'll make you glad

Wolfman Computer Solutions is a limited liability corporation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

i am extremely hype for this thread

Dolomite
Jul 26, 2000
Cars & Legs

yiff in hell

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

computing has gone to the dogs!

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

In His presence the mountains quake and the hills melt away; the earth trembles and its people are destroyed. Who can stand before His fierce anger?

quote:

Customer Review - 4/17/2013
Ryan Ackerman - Chattanooga
3 stars

I took my daughter's LAPTOP DELL to the Chattanooga store and said it was broken because the screen wouldn't work. I guess she spilled something on it I don't know though. It took 4 days for them to get around to fixing it and they said they had to put in a new light part. It cost $XX to do the repair which isn't too bad but when we got it back home the keyboard was clogged up with wolfman hair, so I guess one of the wolfmen(?) must have done the work. Took away TWO stars because of 4 days and also hair in the keyboard. But it work now and it's been 2 months.

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
i thought the tri state area was like new york, nj, and some other place

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I read this as woman's computer solutions op

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

MALE SHOEGAZE posted:

just another shocking twist in this terrifying tale of the macabre

lampey
Mar 27, 2012

MALE SHOEGAZE posted:

it sounds like the cinncinati tri state area, kentucky indiana ohio

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
i must eat the hair of the wicked man

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

quote:

Customer Review – 8/16/2012
Edgar Offerman – Smyrna
2 stars

OUR COMPUTER WAS RUNNING ODD AND MARTHA WAS COMPLIAING THAT SOLITARE WAS TAKING TOO LONG TO START I KEEP TELLING HER SHE SHOULDN’T SMOKE AROUND I BUT SHE WONT LISTEN. SO I TOOK IT TO T HESE BOYS CAUSE ME AND RANDY HAD HEARD THE WEIRD HOWLING COMMERCIAL ON THE WAY TO WORK ONE MORNING. THEY TOLD ME IT SEEMED LIKE AN OLD COMPUTER TO WHICH I AGREED AND USED A LOT OF COMPUTER WORDS I DIDN’T KNOW SO I ASKED THEM IF THEY COULD FIX IT AND THEY SAID MOST LIKELY. GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME. WHEN I WENT TO PICK IT UP THEY SHOWED ME THE BAG OF STUFF THEY HAD VACUMED OUT ALL OF MARTHAS CIGGERETTE ASH AND DUST AND A WHOLE BUNCH OF DOG HAIR WHICH IS WEIRD BECAUSE W EDO NOT HAVE A DOG ANY WAY THE PRICE WAS OK AND THE COMPUTER WORKS AGAIN BUT THE STORE HOURS ARE WEIRD. THANKS ED

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
keebler for mod and also my mate

• Locked thread