Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stabbey_the_Clown
Sep 21, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Taco Defender
Previous Thread Title: Grimm Season 5: Starring Claire Coffee as:"Cute, yet stupid, SERIAL RAPIST"

Next Episode:
Never, god willing

Nick (reading from a Grimm’s journal): “ ‘I arrived in Philippines at Manila May 1904 after a long, ardous voyage -’ ”
Hank: “Do you have to start at the beginning?”
Monroe: “Yeah, pick it up right before the ‘and then I cut off its head’ part.”
Nick: “All right…” (sounding bored) “ ‘Snuck down the putrid alley’… ‘fetid smell of blood’… blah blah blah… ‘and then I cut off its -’ Okay, too far.”

Grimm is a fantasy/horror police procedural, which has took the premise: “What if the classic fairy tales are based on real creatures living in human society” and expanded it into a fairly well-grounded mythology spanning centuries.

One day, Portland detective Nick Burkhardt (David Giuntoli) started seeing visions of humans changing into strange creatures. His (dying) aunt, Marie Kessler, told him that he is one of a long line of hunters known as “Grimms” who can see the true forms. Aunt Marie left Nick her trailer of weapons, equipment, and a library on many creatures, which Nick uses to solve Wesen-related crimes.

The Brothers Grimm were not just collectors of stories and folklore, but profilers of the Wesen (pronounced VES-sen), a variety of creatures that have been living and passing as humans. Many Wesen have extra abilities, such as super-human strength or resilience which can make them dangerous. Others are generally harmless, content to live ordinary lives among humans. Ordinary humans can’t see Wesen – unless the Wesen want to be seen.

This is the fifth season, so if you’re in this thread, it’s safe to assume you’re familiar with the show, which is why it’s baffling why you’re back after the trainwreck that last season turned into. But hey, this year the writers promise to tell us what the drat keys are for… after they decide themselves.

Nick Burkhardt (David Giuntoli)

• Decapitare… I think I like that.

Nick is the titular Grimm – a veteran detective, who awakened to his Grimm powers in the pilot episode. He’s struggled with balancing behaving as a normal cop with his ancestral reputation, which was more like decapitate first, ask questions later.

End-of-season 4 status: His mother, a formidable Grimm was killed (offscreen) thanks to Evil-Juliette’s machinations, and then she died too at the hands of Trubel,

Hank Griffin (Russell Hornsby)

• Hearing the truth isn’t the problem. It’s seeing and not being able to explain that pushes you over the edge.

Hank is Nick’s partner on the police force. He’s been married multiple times, and has a rather laid-back personality. He’s gotten pretty good at helping Nick with the Grimm side of things.

Monroe (Silas Weir Mitchell)

To take on a Lausenschlange and a Klaustreich at the same time? That takes some really large – well , figuratively in her case – cajones.

Monroe (a Blutbad) was the first Wesen that Nick talked to after getting his powers, and provides Nick with help and assistance with various Weasen-related cases. They grew to be close friends. Through one of Nick’s cases, he met Rosalee, and they were married in the season 3 finale.

That proved to have a downside however, as the local Portland chapter of the Wesen KKK captured Monroe, planning to torture and execute him for his marriage outside his Wesen type. The gane all banded together to save him, but he still experienced some PTSD from the experience.

Capt. Sean Renard (Sasha Roiz)

Well I am Royal, and I can be a bastard.

Renard survived his shooting at the hands of a Verrat FBI agent thanks to the last-minute intervention of his Hexenbiest mother Elizabeth Lascelles (Louise Lombard). The technique she did saved his life, but because he had flatlined for a whole five seconds, that allowed the spirit of Jack the Ripper to possess him. Yes, really. It didn’t do much until near the end of the season, after which it killed a few Wesen prostitutes. Nick and company tricked the spirit into thinking Renard had died… again, and now Renard is himself again.

Sgt. Drew Wu (Reggie Lee)

• …and normally I’d make a joke about diapers, but frankly: not in the mood.

Sergeant Drew Wu is a colleague of Nick and Hank, and typically serves as the officer-on-scene who tells Nick and Hank what they’re about to find. Wu is first on the scenes of often gruesome crimes, and he uses snark and sarcasm to describe them. He was finally brought into the loop in Season 4 and has become another solid member of the team.

Rosalee Calvert (Bree Turner)

...we both hate this. And if you can’t build a relationship on hate…

Rosalee is a Fuchsbau who runs a tea and spice shop, and acts as a Wesen apothecary. She was married to Monroe at the end of Season 3.

Adelind Schade (Claire Coffee)

Figure [out how you can help me]. Because one day I’ll stop crying.

UGGGHHH.

Adalind is a Hexenbiest lawyer. Well, the lawyer part hasn’t come up since about the third episode of Season 1.

Claire Coffee is apparently the producer’s most favoritest person ever, and so the goddamn show continues to make basically every single main plot thread revolve around her. She’s a good actor, granted, but the problem is that Adalind is so loving stupid it hurts.

Also, she’s a serial rapist. She bewitched and raped Hank in Season 1 to try and get leverage on Nick. That cost her her Hexenbiest powers, thus creating the plot tumors that infested Season 2.

In Season 2, the curse which she put onto Renard and Juliette started to drive Renard mad with lust for Juliette, and she used Renard’s altered state of mind to satiate her desire for him (Rape number 2.) That ended up creating a baby, which was the cause of the Season 3 AND Season 4 plot tumors.

In Season 3, her baby was the ping-pong ball which served as the focal point of several groups interested in finding it. In order to get it back from the Royals who she thought had the baby (they didn’t), they ordered her to get rid of Nick, which she did by surprise, surprise, raping him while disguised as Juliette.

That robbed Nick of his Grimm powers for a whopping 8 episodes or so, but also created the “Juliette becomes a Hexenbiest somehow” plot tumor, which resulted in Juliette going insane and then getting killed.

And guess loving what? She’s now pregnant with NICK’s baby. Can’t wait to see how that finishes this show off in season 5.

I hear Nick’s single now, though, and I’m sure the producers will see no issues with Nick falling in love with the woman who hosed him over metaphorically multiple times, literally raped him and ended up causing the death of the woman he was in love with. Hooray.

Other Characters
Teresa “Trubel” Rubel (Jacqueline Toboni)

I like the queen [chess piece]. She saved my life once. … I jammed her into a Coyotal’s neck when he attacked. We were playing chess at the Mildord State Mental Hospital. They were not happy with me for that.

Teresa Rubel (who goes by the nickname “Trubel”) is a young Grimm who had no one around to tell her that she was a Grimm. Ever since she started seeing Wesen, she thought she was going crazy. When Nick and Monroe discovered her in Portland, she was grateful to learn that she was not insane.

Nick took her under her wing and started teaching her about the Wesen world. Trubel is rash and reckless, but has good instincts, and recognizes when she’s made mistakes.

End-of-season 4 status: She killed Juliette to save Nick’s life. Also apparently the Wesen FBI or something is about to burst down Nick’s door to find her.

Bud Wurstner (Danny Bruno)

I want to save those kids just as much as the rest of you. I’m just not exactly wishing that we might encounter the most hideous beast no one’s ever seen.

Bud is an Appliance repairman. He’s a friend to Nick and Monroe, and occasionally helps them out with Nick’s cases.

Martin Meisner (Damien Puckler)

My fight is here.”

Meisner is a member of the Resistance, fighting against the Royals to get revenge for his murdered girlfriend. He was the one who killed Eric Renard, and acted as Sean Renard’s bodyguard on Sean’s trip to Vienna. Afterwards, he was assigned to watch Adalind, and helped get her away from the Royals before giving birth.

In the final episode of Season 4, he returned and claimed Adalind’s baby for the resistance (the baby likes him so it’s cool I guess). He also killed King Frederick.

Juliette Silverton (Bitsie Tulloch)

• [Our life] has been screwed up by what you are. I don’t think I can take it anymore.

DEAD.

Okay, fine. As some kind of really stupid side-effect which happened from the ritual needed to restore Nick’s Grimm powers, Juliette transformed into a Hexenbiest because uh, - HEY LOOK OVER THERE! A BUTTERFLY!! But not just ANY Hexenbiest, but a super-ultra-powerful special snowflake Hexenbiest which is super awesome and could beat Adalind in a fight easily. She seemed to adapt okay at first despite the terrible shock.

But then when she revealed what happened to Nick, and he wasn’t willing to immediately kiss her corpse-face, she snapped and went all evil, going increasingly out of control. That culminated in conspiring with the royals to get Adalind’s first baby back from Nick’s mother. That resulted in Nick’s mother getting killed. Off-screen. She eventually came back to face Nick. Nick couldn’t bring himself to kill her, but Juliette attacked him anyway, and Trubel killed Juliette.

End-of-season 4 status: Dead. Gone. For good. Never coming back. Good riddance.

Kelly Burkhardt (Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio)

I don’t trust anybody I’m not close enough to kill.

She fell into the trap set by Juliette and Kenneth, and was unceremoniously killed off-screen and her head was left in a box for Nick to find.

End-of-season 4 status: Dead.

King Frederick (Dan Kremer)

Also dead. Killed by Meisner.

Links
NBC.com - Grimm
Wikipedia – Grimm
Grimm Wikipedia – List of Wesen
Grimm Wiki
Season 4 thread

Stabbey_the_Clown fucked around with this message at 14:14 on Jan 30, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

It takes a lot to knock me off a show. Crazy bullshit doesn't cut it, you have to get me bored.

legoman727
Mar 13, 2010

by exmarx
Okay, time to see how bad this trainwreck is going to get.

God, how do you wreck a show this badly in just half a season?

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry
Hookers and Blow.

I'm ready NBC, let's see how low you can go....

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
Maybe the show will be watchable now that Juliette is gone. I've hated her from the very beginning. I wish she had been killed way earlier, like season 1.

PureRok
Mar 27, 2010

Good as new.
The only reason I still watch this is to see if they actually go through with what I (and I'm sure many of us) think they're going to do.

hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

PureRok posted:

The only reason I still watch this is to see if they actually go through with what I (and I'm sure many of us) think they're going to do.

If Nick will shack up with his rapist?

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

hangedman1984 posted:

If Nick will shack up with his rapist?

I can't figure out if all of the great supporting characters are enough to make me want to continue watching the show if they write Nick to be all concerned with his rapist and her gestating rape baby. Or would it be his rape baby since he was the victim?

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Bored posted:

I can't figure out if all of the great supporting characters are enough to make me want to continue watching the show if they write Nick to be all concerned with his rapist and her gestating rape baby. Or would it be his rape baby since he was the victim?

This show ramped off a cliff, I expect the first episode to explode.

joebuddah
Jan 30, 2005
This season on Grimm we learn of an ancient Wesen prophecy foretells the birth of a child half Wessen half Grimm. This child shall bring forth a new era of peace. The keys will make a map to the palace where the child shall rule from.

Festus The Fetus
Mar 8, 2010

Hobohemian posted:

Maybe the show will be watchable now that Juliette is gone. I've hated her from the very beginning. I wish she had been killed way earlier, like season 1.

Same here and while the plot is cringe worthy I actually look forward to a Nick Adalind thing because the actress is so much more likeable.

EDIT: Actually thinking about it I just found Juliette's character bland and boring for the some of the show and just kind of despicable the rest of the time. She seemed to go between Stepford wife, distrustful liability, and crazy psychopath.

Festus The Fetus fucked around with this message at 09:19 on Oct 30, 2015

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Festus The Fetus posted:

Same here and while the plot is cringe worthy I actually look forward to a Nick Adalind thing because the actress is so much more likeable.

EDIT: Actually thinking about it I just found Juliette's character bland and boring for the some of the show and just kind of despicable the rest of the time. She seemed to go between Stepford wife, distrustful liability, and crazy psychopath.

Counterpoint: twatting wesen with a skillet.

hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

I don't care what anyone says, Juliet was a great character*. And Adalind is a dumb whore rapist. :colbert:

*At least during that window of time post-amnesia and pre-hexenbiest

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Festus The Fetus posted:

I actually look forward to a Nick Adalind thing

:getout:

B.B. Rodriguez
Aug 8, 2005

Bender: "I was God once." God: "Yes, I saw. You were doing well until everyone died."

I just find it super weird and creepy that the whole 'I impersonated your longtime girlfriend to gently caress you and end up having your baby' is just considered a cool and good normal thing. And Nick is just like, 'Yeah, I'm kind of in to you now that the woman I loved for like 10 years just was suddenly violently murdered along with my mom yesterday. We can live happily ever after now as a new family.' Also the weird thing that Adalind is now super cool with all of them now and she's suddenly not the person who hosed everything up for since literally the first episode of the series.

I've been out in the world and talked to others who like this show. They don't give even half of a poo poo about this. They think Adalind is misunderstood and think this abomination of a relationship is 'cute'. When I explain the situation in hypotheticals with the gender roles flipped, it's suddenly not ok and the man should be in prison for the rest of his life.

I'm teetering on the edge of just leaving this show to rot.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

B.B. Rodriguez posted:

I just find it super weird and creepy that the whole 'I impersonated your longtime girlfriend to gently caress you and end up having your baby' is just considered a cool and good normal thing. And Nick is just like, 'Yeah, I'm kind of in to you now that the woman I loved for like 10 years just was suddenly violently murdered along with my mom yesterday. We can live happily ever after now as a new family.' Also the weird thing that Adalind is now super cool with all of them now and she's suddenly not the person who hosed everything up for since literally the first episode of the series.

I've been out in the world and talked to others who like this show. They don't give even half of a poo poo about this. They think Adalind is misunderstood and think this abomination of a relationship is 'cute'. When I explain the situation in hypotheticals with the gender roles flipped, it's suddenly not ok and the man should be in prison for the rest of his life.

I'm teetering on the edge of just leaving this show to rot.

I'm still annoyed because, at some point, the writers actually realized that men could be raped. I think it's weird that they forgot about that so that Claire Coffee could stay on the show.

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Bored posted:

I'm still annoyed because, at some point, the writers actually realized that men could be raped. I think it's weird that they forgot about that so that Claire Coffee could stay on the show.

The sad part is it's not even some over-sensitive PC issue, Adalind has out legitimately raped three people so far with disastrous, and deadly, consequences each and every time. She is the source of everything that goes wrong and they should have put a bullet in her head when they had the chance.

Though that's nothing compared to them repeatedly setting fire to Juilet's character and pissing on it to put it out before finally putting the whimpering thing out of it's mercy. Jesus Christ. I've not seen such a "gently caress you" send-off to a character since Sliders, as mentioned in the last thread.

This show didn't jump the shark, it failed to jump the shark and got dragged under. They'll have to perform miracles to fix this.

Blazing Ownager fucked around with this message at 20:39 on Oct 30, 2015

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

http://parade.com/433104/paulettecohn/david-giuntoil-shares-spoilers-from-season-5-of-grimm/ This article (has some S5 spoilers) gives me no hope for the season. None. Whatsoever. Admitting that it's essentially a reboot makes me wonder what writers they fired, though, to continue this trainwreck.

The first time Nick and Adalind get romantic is the time I turn the show off and run.

Brocktoon
Jul 18, 2006

Before we engage we should hang back and study their tactics.

LivesInGrey posted:

http://parade.com/433104/paulettecohn/david-giuntoil-shares-spoilers-from-season-5-of-grimm/ This article (has some S5 spoilers) gives me no hope for the season. None. Whatsoever. Admitting that it's essentially a reboot makes me wonder what writers they fired, though, to continue this trainwreck.

The first time Nick and Adalind get romantic is the time I turn the show off and run.

From the article: "The Royals are pretty much gone..."

GLAD WE WASTED 4 SEASONS ON THAT STORYLINE THAT WENT NOWHERE!

B.B. Rodriguez
Aug 8, 2005

Bender: "I was God once." God: "Yes, I saw. You were doing well until everyone died."

LivesInGrey posted:

Article posted:

'But first, Nick has to deal with the fact that he is a new dad. Adalind (Claire Coffee), who, back when she was a Hexenbiest became pregnant when she morphed into looking like Juliette, is about to have his baby.

“The new baby is in tremendous danger,” Giuntoli says. “Nick, basically, wants to take it into a bunker with him and Adalind. And you will see that maybe we do. I want to get out of the house. My priority is I want to keep this baby safe. And the best way to do that is to pack up and leave. Get the hell out of Dodge.”

That said, fatherhood is mellowing out Nick when it comes to Adalind. Previously, they were enemies, now they have a common cause: Keeping the baby safe.

“I think they are genetically predisposed about wanting to care for this child,” Giuntoli says. “It is a biological impulse to want to take care of your baby. I will stop at nothing to protect my child and she has that same impulse.”

So now that Juliette is dead, and Adalind is no longer a Hexenbiest, could there be a new romance in store for our Grimm?

“There are bigger fish to fry than me getting along with Adalind,” Giuntoli says. But then he adds, “Maybe a romance will start budding. It is very bizarre. It is a Stockholm Syndrome romance.”

Of course, with no body to bury, fans of the supernatural series are wondering if Juliette is really dead, or if she could somehow have survived being shot by Trubel and nursed back to health.

“I will tell you this,” Giuntoli says. “David Giuntoli has not seen Juliette in a very long time. If the writers have something up their sleeve, I don’t know about it. We are 11 episodes in and Juliette has not reappeared. Listen, they like to keep balls in the air. That could be one way to keep the fans guessing.”

:stonk:

ETB
Nov 8, 2009

Yeah, I'm that guy.
I can't believe I extra'd for this...

Welp, watch for the goon in the background tonight!

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Good hunter, free us from this waking nightmare

LivesInGrey posted:

Sneak preview of this season!

hookerbot 5000
Dec 21, 2009

B.B. Rodriguez posted:

I just find it super weird and creepy that the whole 'I impersonated your longtime girlfriend to gently caress you and end up having your baby' is just considered a cool and good normal thing.

Not to be a rapist cheerleader or anything but they had just stolen her baby and she was told that it was the only way to get her back. People do funny things when their kids are kidnapped by shady royal families that are also possibly monster dogs.

Stabbey_the_Clown
Sep 21, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Taco Defender

LivesInGrey posted:

Same here. I've long since learned to cut my losses and stop watching shows I no longer enjoy. This show is right on the edge for me.

B.B. Rodriguez
Aug 8, 2005

hookerbot 5000 posted:

Not to be a rapist cheerleader or anything but they had just stolen her baby and she was told that it was the only way to get her back. People do funny things when their kids are kidnapped by shady royal families that are also possibly monster dogs.

See her motivation for doing all that I understand. It's the fact that the entire situation is now ok with everyone involved that makes me all :psyduck:. Adalind is responsible for Juliette becoming a Hexenbiest as well. So she raped Nick, killed his girlfriend, and was involved in having his mom murdered. But this is somehow all cool.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
YAY! GRIMM IS BACK!

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Stabbey_the_Clown posted:

Same here. I've long since learned to cut my losses and stop watching shows I no longer enjoy. This show is right on the edge for me.

You need to learn the joys of staring into the abyss as a show implodes and just doesn't stop, watching as it burns down every good thing about itself to the ground.

Grimm just set a new record for the time taken to do this.

TMMadman posted:

YAY! GRIMM IS BACK!

I find it kind of hilarious we have this one optimistic poster all excited in a sea of people going "gently caress this show!"

I'm shocked it took, what, 6 episodes to bring things down this far? I mean the whole season was lame but..

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe
Good god this is moving hella fast for the first 10 minutes. I was totally expecting a good half hour of moping.

edit: hahahahaha the scriptwriters must have had a ball doing this episode.

Party Plane Jones fucked around with this message at 02:25 on Oct 31, 2015

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Blazing Ownager posted:

You need to learn the joys of staring into the abyss as a show implodes and just doesn't stop, watching as it burns down every good thing about itself to the ground.

Grimm just set a new record for the time taken to do this.

I find it kind of hilarious we have this one optimistic poster all excited in a sea of people going "gently caress this show!"

I'm shocked it took, what, 6 episodes to bring things down this far? I mean the whole season was lame but..

To be fair, I didn't read any of this thread or any spoilers for the show.

Are there problems with the show? Of course, but it's still a stupidly guilty pleasure.

And now that I'm watching Z Nation, it's an amusing 2 hour block of TV for me.

Stabbey_the_Clown
Sep 21, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Taco Defender
Why, why is everyone on the show treating this like Adalind was Nick's mistress and not his rapist?

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

I liked how the supporting cast all repeated what happened during the finale like it was the most ridiculous thing they'd ever heard.

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe
Trubel did not look good in that season promo.

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009
Ha, I totally called that the baby was going to be named Kelly. I'm morbidly curious what they're going to put on the birth certificate-----Schade-Burkhardt for his last name or just Schade or just Burkhardt.

Also, that is some hella grief-induced auditory hallucinations Nick's rocking tonight.

Stabbey_the_Clown posted:

Why, why is everyone on the show treating this like Adalind was Nick's mistress and not his rapist?

Because Clare Coffee is small and adorable and couldn't POSSIBLY have raped not one but three men! Rape is a Bad Thing and precious smoll babie cannot be Bad Thing therefore........

hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

for a moment there I thought Adalind was gonna die in childbirth and I got really happy.

...and then it didn't happen :(

johntfs
Jun 7, 2013

by Cowcaster
Soiled Meat

Astrofig posted:

Because Clare Coffee is small and adorable and couldn't POSSIBLY have raped not one but three men! Rape is a Bad Thing and precious smoll babie cannot be Bad Thing therefore........

Has Adalind referred to raping Nick as "the first time we made love" yet?

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009

hangedman1984 posted:

for a moment there I thought Adalind was gonna die in childbirth and I got really happy.

...and then it didn't happen :(

Me too! I was so hopeful.....ah well, there's always postpartum bleeding! Sudden appearance of a clotting disorder?

johntfs posted:

Has Adalind referred to raping Nick as "the first time we made love" yet?

No but I don't doubt it will come within the next few episodes.

Oasx
Oct 11, 2006

Freshly Squeezed
I don't think there was anything wrong with Juliette as a character, the writers just seemed unable to figure out what to do with her, so they kept writing her into these idiotic storylines that made her seem really unsympathetic.
I think this was a decent episode, perhaps the is some hope for the show yet.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
Is there like a German word for liking something specifically because it's so terrible you can't take your eyes off it?

shades of eternity
Nov 9, 2013

Where kitties raise dragons in the world's largest mall.
Can we officially call the first episode of the season the explaining episode?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Oasx posted:

I don't think there was anything wrong with Juliette as a character, the writers just seemed unable to figure out what to do with her, so they kept writing her into these idiotic storylines that made her seem really unsympathetic.
I think this was a decent episode, perhaps the is some hope for the show yet.

Giving her powers and then letting her keep them would have been good, but the actress was clearly looking to jump ship for good reason.

shades of eternity posted:

Can we officially call the first episode of the season the explaining episode?

I didn't realize the show was already back, but I love how I read the entire post-episode thread and there's not a single spoiler. So it really, really sounds truly like a "season recap episode."

• Locked thread