Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shadow
Jun 25, 2002
IaaS is so 2013. All about PaaS now, grandpa.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002

Gazpacho posted:

that's what SA gets for not using stock vbulletin

you dont have to use stock poo poo to take advantage of devops or paas offerings. :eng101:

sadly I peddle this poo poo for a living while i'm between.. you know.. actual work

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002

ballass posted:

leave DB3 alone you rear end in a top hat

lol

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002
^ not necessarily. if he has a hosed up dev process it can creep up that way too

este posted:

Realtalk Lowtax, the cloud is great but make sure you are tracking the gently caress out of your service billing, especially with bandwidth. That poo poo will creep up on you tragically fast

hahaha yep. read this post until your eyes loving bleed because if you don't manage your environment properly you're gonna be in a world of hurt.

lowtax - in all honesty i advise on this poo poo for a living so if you wanna hire my services you'll make me look good at work and you'll also go into the cloud with your eyes open and have a proper strategy around it.

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002

thathonkey posted:

Lowtax i can get u on cloud 9 for 20/hit ur gonna wanna mainline this poo poo. tell me what u think when ya wake up lol :getin:

gimme ur digits

for a friend

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002

Frank Viola posted:

Lowtax I own 3 14TB arrays and will let you host the forums, but I want to be an admin in return.

sounds legit. id do this lowtacks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002
IBM stands for I, BM

I, poo poo

DB3 is full of poo poo.

• Locked thread