Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

The multiplayer is a hybrid pieced together from traditional shooters, the five-versus-five team battles of MOBAs like League Of Legends, and even some tower-defense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

FactsAreUseless posted:

The multiplayer is a hybrid pieced together from traditional shooters, the five-versus-five team battles of MOBAs like League Of Legends, and even some tower-defense.

AIDS Has Evolved

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

my wallet!!

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
Battleborn Binalblades

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

:homebrew:

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Randy Pitchfail

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

hobby-grade

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

genre-blended

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Black Baby Goku posted:

Randy Pitchfail

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The campaign is a wave based survival mode you grind for currency to buy skins.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

The campaign is a wave based survival mode you grind for currency to buy skins.

is this real

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

program666
Aug 22, 2013

A giant carnivorous dinosaur
I feel pretty genre-blended myself

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

is this real

I made up the part about currency to buy skins but I'm going to guess it will be real

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

i just watched this movie last night.. it was good

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
meta-growth, choice + epic Battleborn Heroes!

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

rediscover posted:

i just watched this movie last night.. it was good

It's loving awesome. It would be cool to be him :D

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Black Baby Goku posted:

It's loving awesome. It would be cool to be him :D

being a sociopath FTW

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

rediscover posted:

being a sociopath FTW

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
creators of borderlands = eyes glaze over

Dec 26, 2012

what

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Dec 26, 2012

oh word

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

choice + epic

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Genre-grade, hobby-blended, 100% USDA Pasteurized Processed (Not From Concentrate), Proudly Made in the US of A, 69 multiplayer levels, Iconic Heroes maked the Sex loving (Not a Low Calorie Food), Compatible with All Types of RAM (it's huge), wheredothelinesbetweenfantasyandrealitybegintoblur(Call NOW for a FREE OFFER), the house, the call is coming from INSIDE the house, Season Pass Now Available

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Benny D posted:

Genre-grade, hobby-blended, 100% USDA Pasteurized Processed (Not From Concentrate), Proudly Made in the US of A, 69 multiplayer levels, Iconic Heroes maked the Sex loving (Not a Low Calorie Food), Compatible with All Types of RAM (it's huge), wheredothelinesbetweenfantasyandrealitybegintoblur(Call NOW for a FREE OFFER), the house, the call is coming from INSIDE the house, Season Pass Now Available

Sir, this is a combat-oriented classic MOBA shooter drive-by lane

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Benny D posted:

Sir, this is a combat-oriented classic MOBA shooter drive-by lane

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

Woah

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

elf help book posted:

Battleborn Binalblades

Blombyborn

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm ordering a hybrid McDonald's/Pizza Hut meal

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
You can choose to order in the top, middle, or bottom Drive Thru lanes

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm the FPS hobby-grade coop campaign, I'm the genre-blended multi mode competitive e-sports meta-growth choice +epic, I'm the combination FPS hobby-grade coop campaign genre-blended multi mode competitive e-sports meta-growth choice +epic

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
League of Legends meets Borderlands in an epic choice blend I thought I was going to have to wait for Overwatch to taste!

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
Every night Ive clasped my hands together, knelt by my bed and whispered, "Please god, give us FPS; hobby-grade coop campaign; genre-blended; multi-mode competetive e-sports; meta-growth, choice + epic Battleborn Heroes!" Finally the day has come.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Yeah, yeah, Battleborn is good
Yeah, yeah, Battleborn is great

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Black Baby Goku posted:

I'm the FPS hobby-grade coop campaign, I'm the genre-blended multi mode competitive e-sports meta-growth choice +epic, I'm the combination FPS hobby-grade coop campaign genre-blended multi mode competitive e-sports meta-growth choice +epic

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Borderlands, Bioshock, Battleborn... Boom! Badass!

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Moba AIDS is the new unlock system that fucktarded developers think every new FPS must have

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azraelle
Jan 13, 2008

Doctor: I'm sorry, you have FPS, hobby-grade coop campaign, genre-blended multi mode competitive e-sports, meta-growth choice + epic. I give you two weeks.

• Locked thread